Quick question about mini metas.

I'm trying to get the Stormbreaker achievement and I'm very close. Just need Ready for RRRAAAIIIDDDIIINNNGGG and In the Hall of the Thunder King. My question is about the latter.

That achievement requires you to do 4 .. things. I've done 3 of them and I just need to get 10 gold chests in one run of the scenario. I'm getting there but running out of keys. If i was to get 10 on another char but not complete the other 3, would I still get the achievement?

put simply:

Handful of Stolen Gems - main
    God-Hulk Gulkan slain - main
    Loot 10 Golden Treasure Chests in one run - alt
    Tenwu Exit Triggered Credit - main

Is that possible?
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-05-25 at 06:10 AM.

What's the question?

Maybe that was the question...
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

I can't guarantee that I'm correct but I believe that the mini-meta is similar to Glorious! in that you must complete it on a single character for credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonicoff View Post
    That achievement requires you to do 4 .. things. I've done 3 of them and I just need to get 10 gold chests in one run of the scenario. I'm getting there but running out of keys. If i was to get 10 on another char but not complete the other 3, would I still get the achievement?
    Nope /1010

The individual achievements for the meta aren't account-wide. You'll just have to get lucky to get most of your chests in the first room and first hallway (you can get up to 8 or so if every chest spawns correctly). Or you can try getting everything on a character that's more suitable for the event (rogue or a CC heavy class).

10+ Year Old Account
    It's only blue achievements, where you can do one citeria on one toon, and another criteria on another toon.
    Isle of Thunder achievements are not bue..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/