Do you tank the lord? I'm actually an atheist.

Wolf Blitzer was interviewing tornado survivor and asked her “Do you thank the lord for that split-second decision?”

“I–I’m actually an atheist,” she responded. After the awkward laughter that followed, she added, “We are here and you know, I don’t blame anybody for thanking the lord.”

“Of course not,” Blitzer replied.

--------------------------------------

I just found that hilarious, you can read article, and see the actual video here: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-wolf...nked-the-lord/

I don't know if there's anything to discuss here, but just wanted to share the video.

I could tank the lord I think, he doesn't hit that hard. Just give me time to keep aggro pls.

10+ Year Old Account
    one time I said merry christmas to someone, they said "oh i'm jewish". It happens

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm agnostic and no I do not thank the Lord. In fact, I find it annoying when people equate all good fortune and positive moments and outcomes on the Lord.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    Wolf Blitzer was interviewing tornado survivor and asked her “Do you thank the lord for that split-second decision?”

“I–I’m actually an atheist,” she responded. After the awkward laughter that followed, she added, “We are here and you know, I don’t blame anybody for thanking the lord.”

“Of course not,” Blitzer replied.

--------------------------------------

I just found that hilarious, you can read article, and see the actual video here: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-wolf...nked-the-lord/

I don't know if there's anything to discuss here, but just wanted to share the video.
    Perhaps you are not aware religious themed topics are not allowed here

10+ Year Old Account
    Religious discussion is not allowed here, and this will surely make a bad turn.