Is there any way to move the electricity bar during Lei Shen

As the title suggests, is there an addon or something that will allow me to move the bar that shows the electrical progress (blue bar at bottom of screen normally) during the Lei Shen fight?

I used to use an addon called MoveAnything - not sure if it's still out there. I now utilize ElvUI, which does the same thing with it's window configuration screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesuque View Post
    I used to use an addon called MoveAnything - not sure if it's still out there. I now utilize ElvUI, which does the same thing with it's window configuration screen.
    Ill try that one, thanks for responding!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bartender should allow you to move your action bars+extra action button+extra power bar as well. But just a heads up about action bar add'on, at least a while back they had this issue of having the extra action stuff turned off by default and you had to tick it to make it show again.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/simplepowerbar

It adds some customization to the bar and allows you to move it anywhere.
    ​MoBo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | CPU: Intel 4770k @ 4.5Ghz | GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 4Gb | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 1866Mhz | Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, ADATA SU800 256GB, Hitachi Deskstar 3TB HDD | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 80+ Gold 850W | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62 | Case: NZXT H510 Elite

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from that, if you are progressiong on normal mode, regarding the level of the pillars, it all comes down to "feeling" in the end. Lei Shen normal (can´t speak for heroic) is tuned so precise, that you don´t require even dbm anymore if you are used to the fight. Just make your bossmovement dependant from some of his abilities. For example, I move him the first time 3-4 seconds before the first decapitate, leaving the bar at 88-92 energy. A non dbm-sign for having 4 seconds to decapitate would be those electric smallish melee clouds on the ground (don,t know their english name, not thunderaxe). I see them --> I jump into direction of the next pillar.

Good luck. Regarding addons MoveAnything is still out their and highly recommended for all kinds of modifications of this kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Aside from that, if you are progressiong on normal mode, regarding the level of the pillars, it all comes down to "feeling" in the end. Lei Shen normal (can´t speak for heroic) is tuned so precise, that you don´t require even dbm anymore if you are used to the fight. Just make your bossmovement dependant from some of his abilities. For example, I move him the first time 3-4 seconds before the first decapitate, leaving the bar at 88-92 energy. A non dbm-sign for having 4 seconds to decapitate would be those electric smallish melee clouds on the ground (don,t know their english name, not thunderaxe). I see them --> I jump into direction of the next pillar.

Good luck. Regarding addons MoveAnything is still out their and highly recommended for all kinds of modifications of this kind.
    Exactly this. The timing is so much built into this fight that you actually don't really need to have an eye on the energy.

Deleted
    Dominos works as well

Deleted
    I'd recommend BetterPowerBarAlt, you can just right click it and move it in combat.
    Many other addons will freak out if you start configuring it in combat.