Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Postal, peeing on ppl, then killing them or the other way around is pretty sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    Yoshi's Island

Oh gerd the gore! It was SO gory that people's brain block it out and don't remember the gore.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    Manhunt was tame as could be... Geez... Some of you people really need to watch more horror films.
    Wat? We're talking games and I don't think any other game comes close to Manhunt either. Shit, Manhunt is still more violent than most horror films (I've seen a lot). Stabbing someone multiple times in the face with a screwdriver or wrapping their head in a plastic bag, beating them into suffocation is a totally different thing to just some gore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rise of the Triad, and Bulletstorm
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Manhunt or Mortal Combat 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Postal and also soldier of fortune. It was one of the rare games where you could cut the ppl too see their organs.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    WOW
    Seriously, Think about if for a moment. Over the course of your characters lifetime,
    How many innocent animals have you butchered
    How many times have you been recruited to be a paid assassin to murder unknown characters in the game.
    How many times have you met the opposing faction in Honorable (and sometimes not so Honorable) combat and defeated them.
    How many innocent little critters have you mercilessly slaughtered simply because you can.
    Now multiply this buy every character you have, then think about hoe many characters there are in total of the game.

Sure there are some gory games, and some violent games out there. There are also some down right scary games (looks at Amnesia) but none, Come close to the violence in WoW, or any other MMO game.

Diablo 2? Didn't know demons/monsters could explode into blood beads.

Soldier of Fortune

Awesomenauts is pretty brutal

Deleted
    Probably Gears of War and God of War.

10+ Year Old Account
    unreal tournament 2k3 and 2k4, used to put on god mode in CTF pick up their flag have my ''teammates'' defend, pick up the redeemer then go somewhere to enemy would get to me and wait for them to gather up and then blow them up in a shower of blood and bloody bits of different color

I was obsessed with manhunt for a while. According to a shitloads of people now, i must be a crazy killer irl, liking games like that.

I havent even killed a rat. What gives ?

Deleted
    I didn't play Mortal Kombat 9 but just watching some videos...some of those fatalities are brutal. Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZYnBxdThvU
    Last edited by mmoc1448edff70; 2013-05-26 at 12:15 PM.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    mortal kombat, postal, carmageddon, hotline miami.

Definitely Manhunt. Condemned was also pretty violent. Can't think of other games that haven't been mentioned yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most violent carnage fest? Space Marine on easy difficulty. Nothing like ripping through hordes of Orks with bullets that explode inside them and chainswords.

We have come far as a peoples. We have evolved past killing each other constantly, to fake killing each other constantly. most violent game... hmm I'll guess Mortal Kombat the original in the arcade. Something about that first time you see a person's head ripped off with the spine still attached - held up like some kind of trophy gave me flashbacks of Predator and seemed shocking for the early 90s. Oh yea and even before that SMASH TV! WOOT! TOTAAAAAL CAAAAARNAGE! I LOOOOOVE IT!
    Last edited by slime; 2013-05-26 at 01:40 PM.

God of War and any Unreal Tournament.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Defcon, hands down
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side