How to adjust this bench for decline

I was wondering if anyone could let me know how to adjust this bench to be on a decline. I'm a fairly big and muscular person so it's embarrassing for me to ask someone how to adjust this. I've seen people use it for a decline just never noticed what they adjust. Thanks a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by Minrolol View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could let me know how to adjust this bench to be on a decline. I'm a fairly big and muscular person so it's embarrassing for me to ask someone how to adjust this. I've seen people use it for a decline just never noticed what they adjust. Thanks a ton.

Based on what I see, it can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

I found the brand online its a 3 Way Press Bench PFW-8200 but I can't find a damn thing on how to adjust it =/

Deleted
    Put it flat and put some workout mats underneath one of the ends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minrolol View Post
    I found the brand online its a 3 Way Press Bench PFW-8200 but I can't find a damn thing on how to adjust it =/
    According this brochure on that model, set the adjustment on the right side of the picture as low as it will go and that's your decline. It only goes down to 10 degrees.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

It is combined with a rack right? The description of that product says that you can get it to 20 degree decline. I would suppose that you need to adjust the left pin first to the other position(right) and then adjust the right pin as up as it goes to achieve the decline.

Got it?
    Last edited by Inay; 2013-06-06 at 05:47 PM.

Deleted
    Just put a few plates beneath the chair to adjust to your wanted angle. I haven't seen many gyms having benches that can adjust to decline by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Labze View Post
    Just put a few plates beneath the chair to adjust to your wanted angle. I haven't seen many gyms having benches that can adjust to decline by itself.
    Googled the model OP stated. It is actually bench with a rack. You can see where the rack starts on the right side of the picture. So putting weights under the other end would at least raise some eyebrows what was something that OP was already embarrassed about. That model should be adjustable to 20 degree decline and in my earlier post I stated how to achieve it or at least that is the only option how you can get it in my opinion.
    In the picture itself it is positioned incline. Moving it upper will provide the decline.