Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    It's level 5 meaning we will have to level 5 more levels next expansion. It's also probably red cause it will be the main color for the explansion just like green is for mist of pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by zeldera View Post
    It's level 5 meaning we will have to level 5 more levels next expansion. It's also probably red cause it will be the main color for the explansion just like green is for mist of pandaria
    I.. think you're reaching a little bit there.

But yeah. I think it's just a red (heh) herring.

Deleted
    Cmon guys, that dragon just wants AQ pets - he's farming like the rest of us.

Deleted
    I don't want to believe this, but from all that I've gotten from here I think it's quite likely a reference to the guy who donated 5M USD to Blizz. The dragon's level is 5 and the name is a clear "modification" of Andre. Remember: I don't want to believe this is the case. P.S. I'd REALLY like to see more Ahn'Qiraj content as I only started in early(?) Cataclysm.

Dragons are good except when blizz screws up an expansion boss encounter *cough* Deathwing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post

Anyway, she still has a consort and i believe nothing has been stated in lore that after she lost her aspect powers she can't have another brood, so that lil' dragon may well be her newest spawn. Why is he hidden in a instanced cave? Beats me.
    I believe Alexstraza has only every had two consorts. Tyranastrasz died a long time ago, and her second consort, Korialstrasz died prior to Dragon Soul but his death never appears in game (nor does the explosion of Wyrmrest Accord which killed him tbh, which really bugged me!)

Time Travel Expansion confirmend!

Just kidding.

I guess a sick 5 year old WoW fan called Andre died and this sleeping (= dead) dragon in the caverns of time (= symbol for the infinite time and space) and red dragon is the aspect of life that can heal any wound (=biggest wish of the guy if he was so sick) is Blizzards memorial for him.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2013-06-30 at 07:55 AM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Time Travel Expansion confirmend!

Just kidding.
    TBH a time travel expansion to key points in Azeroths history could be good, so long as they dont mess it up. Would love to go back to the point of helping Aegewynn beat Sargares and lock his remains in the tomb.

The future mate of Wrathion. Last hope for Wrathion is to mate with a red dragon. Future will evolve this evolution of the 2 dragons.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sony View Post
    The future mate of Wrathion. Last hope for Wrathion is to mate with a red dragon. Future will evolve this evolution of the 2 dragons.
    And given that this dragon is a male, we will see the first gay marriage in WoW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Alexstrazsa probably has hundreds of kids.
    And the Alliance killed a lot of them in the Second War!

Wait, too soon?
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

I still believe it's a make a wish foundation kid represented in game or a dev's kid who died very young.

It just seems so random and doesn't really fit any expansion idea ahead, especially as dragons are meant to be stepping aside (with 1 exception)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    And given that this dragon is a male, we will see the first gay marriage in WoW!!

Until Dornaa and Salandria grow up anway, and go all crazy and enslave all the rest of the dragons together.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!