How to increase my dps as feral.

I'm currently a ilvl 510 feral druid and keep finding my dps sub par. I pull around only 120k on the first boss in ToT but I drop down to only 60k on Horridon. And I do around 105k burst and 90k constant on raider target dummy.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shear/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    You can squeeze out more DPS by lowering your hit and exp to as close as cap as possible, but other than that I'm not sure b.c I haven't played feral in a while.
    Professional's Guide to: Upgrading Your Computer
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Legion PvP is so bad that Holinka is handing out titles for watching the arena championships.

Biggest increase I can see is get a better weapon. You can easily purchase a 502. But you chose to upgrade your RF Gao-Rei. That would have changed your weapon from a 491 to a 510. Which is a pretty substantial jump.

Outside of that you do not have RoR so your gemming is correct. But you can lose hit from your neck to bring you closer to cap.

Not a large issue but your choices in which items to upgrade first are questionable. You chose to double upgrade pants from last tier, LFR Shoulders from last tier, and Single upgrade on LFR Terror. But, you failed to double upgrade your 522 Sign of the Bloodied God, no upgrade on your gloves, neck, cloak, or VP trinket all of which are 522. All of which, I would assume, are going to be better for upgrades since you will receive a larger bonus to stats upgrading a higher ilvl.

Next, I can see from your recently acquired items that you are receiving Balance gear from daily heroics and other methods. You still have equipped 5 pieces that are below the 516 ilvl. Until you have all 516 items I would most likely stick to getting feral gear from them. I am not sure, but you can possibly even get a 516 weapon from them. **Checked wowhead before posting. Comments on the Heroic Cache of Treasures state that a weapon can in fact be received from the cache. It will be a generic "of the ..." but still a 516 is going to out perform you 491. Especially after it has been double upgraded, bringing it to ilvl 524. Note: You can not equip an eye of the black prince into the weapon, so you will not receive your extra gem slot. Even considering that loss, it will still be an upgrade.**

Outside of that you have chosen to play DoC. While DoC is a superior talent, when played correctly, if it is not done right it can result in a large DPS loss.

You have provided no logs to look at, so I'm unable to really give you any more information with what you have provided.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonics View Post
    Or let me guess, you're a full Glad since S1 and got every server first since release, and in your free time you sleep with super models on a bed of cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Friednug View Post
    Next, I can see from your recently acquired items that you are receiving Balance gear from daily heroics and other methods. You still have equipped 5 pieces that are below the 516 ilvl.
    I know this is off topic, but are you talking about 516 items from the daily heroic scenario bags? Wasn't aware you could actually get them from there, just thought it was from that one-time quest. This is good news though if so!
    twitch.tv/algekevin - 10m Warlock, with feral/monk alts!

Quote Originally Posted by Algekevin View Post
    I know this is off topic, but are you talking about 516 items from the daily heroic scenario bags? Wasn't aware you could actually get them from there, just thought it was from that one-time quest. This is good news though if so!
    The one-time one is guaranteed but there is a small chance from caches after that iirc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friednug View Post
    Biggest increase I can see is get a better weapon. You can easily purchase a 502.
    Which one? o.O And where?

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Which one? o.O And where?
    Probably that one: http://www.wowhead.com/item=94586

That's the only purchasable 502 I remember.

Dan, that is in fact the weapon I was talking about. While the stats of hit/expertise are not exactly premier for feral the margin of agi and weapon damage alone that you will gain should net a large increase in dps.

Heroic Cache of Treasures is rewarded each day from doing a random daily heroic scenario. It has a chance to drop pretty much any type of item such as a weapon or pieces of armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonics View Post
    Or let me guess, you're a full Glad since S1 and got every server first since release, and in your free time you sleep with super models on a bed of cash.