Deleted

TSM Crafting Window & not having any values in the "profit" and "item value" columns

hey folks,

first of all, i recently decided to give TSM a shot and therefore am kinda new to it
    allthough i happened to familiarize myself with a majority of the features.
    so as the title says, one thing really bugs me out so far and i tried searching the web for a solution but to no avail so far.
    even tried scouting through some tutorial videos in the hope to find some kind of insight of what's going on, but no luck there either.

in my crafting list window where all my current recipes are shown, pretty much all common MoP recipes, as for example
    the [Angerhide Leg Armor] (obviously in this case it's my leatherworker), don't have any values shown in the "profit" and "item value" columns
    despite the fact, the auction house on my realm is flooded with those.
    Whereas pretty much all older recipes (like [Borean Armor Kit] and every other kit down to classic)
    seem to be scanned correctly and do have values in said columns
    which aren't even remotely as common as the MoP stuff.

if any kind of additional information as well as some screenshot is needed, i'd be glad to provide it.

thanks in advance for any help.

Deleted
    Download the TSM app, it uses the WoW API to directly set the value in the config files.