Will someone teach me how to PvP on Feral?

Okay I've read a lot of stickies on different forums and most of them mostly display descriptions about skills I could already get a grasp of from reading in game, but I don't really know how to build strategy on a Feral.

Okay so first, energy and damage output. I realize that my bleeds (pounce, rake and rip) are my big damage dealers, but my problem is that I sometimes can't outlast the fight for all my bleeds to wear out. In a way I feel too squishy, but more so I can't get people down faster than they can get me down since I need 15+ seconds for most of my damage to kick him. Coming from a Rogue main, energy regen is ridiculously slow and unless I pop my 3 minute cooldowns I don't stand much of a chance, or so how I feel like.

Next is survivability, I have a hard time with it. When most people open on me I feel like I have to barkskin since I they can easy take down a quarter of my hp, going back to the damage output I sometimes can't peel on them as fast as they can peel on me. Also when I do get my rip on them, I practically have one heal to use until I start popping my cooldowns. Say if a Rogue opened on me, what do I do here? Fears as well, I get feared for 5+ seconds where I can't do anything and I have no idea what to do. I have no problems against most classes on my Rogue, but on my Feral I feel so helpless and defensless. I mean do I just pop rejuv on myself periodically? When is the best time to cyclone rather than healing touch? Natures swiftness?

I mean is Feral all about cooldowns? Maybe I'm just very very unexperience, but the learning curve is very frustrating as of right now. I can do fine sometimes, but if I get feared or cc'd I stand no chance. When I watch other Ferals like Sodapoppin he can take a good amount of beating and heal himself, I have no idea how he does that. Sorry if I sound like I'm whining a lot, but I'm really defeated when it comes to understanding Feral in PvP. I don't always faceroll on my Rogue either, but at least I can understand his class better and know what to do. When I'm on Feral I feel like there are so many options that I don't really know where to start. Sometimes 1v1 depending on class I can do fine, but that highly depends again on my 3 minute cooldowns when on my Rogue I'd hardly ever need to touch Blind to get most people down.

Not played Feral in a while, but I'd assume Bleed Kiting is still a viable method of dealing with melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Not played Feral in a while, but I'd assume Bleed Kiting is still a viable method of dealing with melee.
    I've tried that, as long as dancing and/or line of sight, but like I said I can get cc'd pretty easily then stuck. I'll keep on trying/learning, but it's very frustrating when most classes can display a good about of opening burst without having to pop relatively large cooldowns (under 2 minutes) while I have to rely on 3 minute cooldowns to be viable.

1. Go to character creation screen
    2. Pick Rogue

On a more serious note the podcast on Sunday has a couple serious Feral PvP players.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    No, u rather sit and mangle spam till u dead, or u get cced when running away and u dead

building strategies should be on ur mind, u should go to practise now if u read all stickes teories thread

Make sure to keep Savage Roar up 100%. Also keep rip and rake up for sustained damage but be wary of CC breaking on bleed damage. When you want to do a lot of Damage pop Tiger's Fury, Berserk and Incarnation and spam Ravage and Ferocious Bite. Use defensives when you need them assuring you have Barkskin Glyphed. Use all your Predatory Swiftness procs on Cyclone/Hibernate for CC or Healing Touch of teammates. Heart of the Wild is also insanely powerful when you need healing.

Dueling a Rogue is easy. Be sure to use Faerie Fire and keep bleeds up then just spam Ravage into them. Barkskin Shadowdance and Survival Instincts on Shadow Blades.