Page 13 of 90 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Hah, that makes slightly more sense as to why her hair is longer, but it DOES still kind of look like an artist took a little liberty with Whitemane.
    I'm okay with that, the avatar is still cute.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of anyone who has played in all these games am I really getting called out for lurking? a vast majority of you have seen me play as town and as scum and my posting habits don't change. The only thing that keeps me from posting is me being busy and that doesn't happen all that often.

Someone sum up everything else I've missed out on today. Greeney's vote / unvote idea lost me and I figured I should probably just ask for things to be explained once I got through the post 4 times without understanding the point of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Out of anyone who has played in all these games am I really getting called out for lurking? a vast majority of you have seen me play as town and as scum and my posting habits don't change. The only thing that keeps me from posting is me being busy and that doesn't happen all that often.

Someone sum up everything else I've missed out on today. Greeney's vote / unvote idea lost me and I figured I should probably just ask for things to be explained once I got through the post 4 times without understanding the point of it.
    I said that you have an odd schedule I thought that was enough to imply that you're not lurking, but your activity is the way it is because that's how it's been and it's not uncharacteristic.

The last 2 pages or so are the ones with the "important" posts in it, most of what has been said has been speculation, there was a little tuffle between Ely and Xan, Xan is looking a little scummy, Celtic may have slipped up, aaaaaaand I think I got most of everything.

Something.

If you're a VT pick a random first vote.
    If you're a cop vote the person you investigated first.
    If you're a roleblocker vote the person you roleblocked first.
    If you're a JK vote the person you protected/blocked first.
    etc...
    Put your second vote on the person you actually want to vote for.

Purpose: So that if a cop/roleblocker die unexpectedly before they want to roleclaim, we can go back and see who they targeted earlier in the game. VT's would need to go along with it as well so that TPR's aren't asking to die. Hope it's understandable, because I'm not really sure I can explain it more clearly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    etc...

Purpose: So that if a cop/roleblocker die unexpectedly before they want to roleclaim, we can go back and see who they targeted earlier in the game. VT's would need to go along with it as well so that TPR's aren't asking to die. Hope it's understandable, because I'm not really sure I can explain it more clearly.
    That's... pretty brilliant actually.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    etc...

Oh yeah, I forgot to do that.

Vote: Treann
    Vote: Xanjori

Unvote

I don't actually want to vote for anyone at the moment, but just know that Xanjori is who my vote would/will be on this day, depending on if we actually learn anything else.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just finished doing a raid on WoW - decided to come here before I get ready to go to sleep. Gonna catch up on everything now.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Hm, I didn't know that, I pretty much just use my gut instinct, like, if someone is COMPLETELY going under the radar (like you were in the wildlife game) and I get a guilty investigation on them, I'll probably claim, but if I get a guilty on someone who isn't going under the radar, I'll take the opportunity to get more investigations before I out them. I dunno, it REALLY depends on the situation and you can't really say for sure which way is best for every single situation.
    You actually didn't come out with the guilty in that game and if Lysah didn't kill me I believe I could have provided a persuasive enough argument to get you lynched (i.e. Decagon didn't roleclaim until this late in the game, probably in a mafia group and close to winning). In EN's and my QuickTopic thread I wanted to kill you because you didn't roleclaim yet and I was certain you had a guilty investigation on me (based on how you explained your logic to me during the Batman game, I had much more than a gut feeling) and I didn't think anyone else saw it. I think the doc protected you more out of luck than realizing you were a cop though.

You're right that it depends on the situation, but I think it helps the town more often than not to come out with a guilty if you have one on day 2 (assuming night start; day 3 with day start) or as soon as you have at least 1 innocent and 1 guilty. I give you full credit though for being patient and playing the way it's meant to be played, but it's the riskier way IMO.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-06-06 at 03:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    etc...

I understand what you're saying.

I want to think about the implications more before I comment on it though. Just roughly thinking it through this could be used against TPR's rather easily, but that's just roughly thinking it through. It's possible I'll come to a different conclusion.

I understand what you're saying.

I want to think about the implications more before I comment on it though. Just roughly thinking it through this could be used against TPR's rather easily, but that's just roughly thinking it through. It's possible I'll come to a different conclusion.
    Only way I can see it being used against TPRs is if no VTs play along.
    But if I'm wrong, better argue sooner than later.

15+ Year Old Account
    Buuuut Greeeneeeyyyyyyy I'm so laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy

Vote: Greeney
    unvote
    Vote: Dyra

She's a super creepy cat. Scares me.

10+ Year Old Account
    You actually didn't come out with the guilty in that game and if Lysah didn't kill me I believe I could have provided a persuasive enough argument to get you lynched (i.e. Decagon didn't roleclaim until this late in the game, probably in a mafia group and close to winning). In EN's and my QuickTopic thread I wanted to kill you because you didn't roleclaim yet and I was certain you had a guilty investigation on me (based on how you explained your logic to me during the Batman game, I had much more than a gut feeling) and I didn't think anyone else saw it. I think the doc protected you more out of luck than realizing you were a cop though.

You're right that it depends on the situation, but I think it helps the town more often than not to come out with a guilty if you have one on day 2 (assuming night start; day 3 with day start) or as soon as you have at least 1 innocent and 1 guilty. I give you full credit though for being patient and playing the way it's meant to be played, but it's the riskier way IMO.
    No, but I tried to find something scummy in your posts. Unfortunately for me, it just made me look scummy because you weren't actually very scummy that game. xD

I was actually going to roleclaim, but I wasn't at home and wasn't able to fully commit to the game, I had expected that the Day would last long enough that I'd be able to get home, but scum bandwagoned some other poor soul (they were town, iirc). I dunno, I think I'd be pretty good at convincing people that at very least, they should lynch you first.

I played that way mostly because before that, I had only been NKed because "LOL, LOOK, DICE!" so I figured I was safe, also, all of the people I was getting investigations on were SKs (SKs showed up as inno), most of which died fairly early on. xD

Krayzy, how could that put the TPRs in danger?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if it can or will. I just want to put thought into whether or not we should do it. It's something that has never been suggested here before.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if it can or will. I just want to put thought into whether or not we should do it. It's something that has never been suggested here before.
    I can't think of how it could, but atop being really tired, my mood has me thinking not entirely straight. xD I'm certainly willing to listen if someone does come up with how it could hurt town, but obviously, it can't really stop me from doing it, as I already have.

Also, I just realized that Ely and I have double the amount of posts as the next highest poster. I think I spam too much.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way - I'm not working at the moment but I do have chores and errands to run while I'm at home - just like mostly everyone else

Since I was getting called out for lurking myself, I thought - why not point out the ones who haven't posted who should've done it already? Yes, I understand that people might be working/at school which is why I haven't voted on anybody yet and the only one I fos'd was Treann. Greeney, I don't know why you got so upset at me calling you out as a lurker - which I know now you're not doing - when within that same post, you said it yourself that the time to go after lurkers is right now.

So, as for the non-posters now, it just comes down to three people - CalasEU, MartMoves, and Anakso - but I do expect Anakso to post at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calas and Mart are both new, iirc.

Ana's last activity was within the day time of this thread, so, iunno about him.

Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anakso is an Aussie correct? Anyways, I'll give til my morning before my official vote. Good night all!

unvote
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    I might not be on very much tomorrow (depends on how things go) but I'll make it before the deadline with PLENTY of time to spare, just point out that if I'm gone most of tomorrow, I'm not lurking, I'm actually gone (assuming things go well, there will be literally zero opportunity to post).

So, errr, for now, I'll leave without a vote.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Shorter day/night cycles, no role madness, and Anakso must be lynched first or everybody loses.
    Unvote
    Vote: Kasierith
    Unvote
    Vote: Anakso

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Edit: Confirmation on this would be great by the way, Lysah. ^
    In the event that someone votes two people, as in:
    Vote Worgenite
    Vote Lysah
    The player's vote shall remain on Worgenite and the second vote will be promptly ignored. Unless the player Unvote's, their vote will remain on their current target until the day ends.