Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    That was great read, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by pichuca View Post
    When is the best moment to use bladestorm in ST ? If used instead of DR, I find it hard to fit the 3 RBs+SB in the opening CS, at least one trinket is alrady down (galakras), and well, it screws everything. I'm pretty new to fury so I may be missing something important here. But anyway my weapons are far better than my average gear (569 and 556, while my ilvl is 545) and I feel like bladestorm should be a noticeable increase over DR
    1) Right after Bloodthirst (for Enrage)
    2) When you have only 1 stack of RB (from said bloodthirst)
    3) When CS has >6s left on CD (so it wont clip bladestorm)

If you BT and have two charges of Raging Blow (should only happen after CS phases in which CS crits if played properly); dump them and wait till the next BT instead.

Ideally executed the rotation should go (RB charges in parentheses):
    BT(1) - CS(2) - RB(1) - BT(2) - SB(2) - RB(1) - BT(2) - RB(1) - RB(0) - BT(1) - Bladestorm (cancelaura on enrage end) - BT(2) - RB(1) - RB(0) - BT(1) - CS

If CS didn't crit in the opener, then you would be able to use it on the first BT after CS ends as Requiel said. Again, just follow the three rules listed above.

Any of you guys do Belts on SC still? Wondering if DR would be better to burst it down or Ppl have started to use BS on or it doesnt matter anymore because Lawl 4/4?

BS will do more damage on the belt yes but it is largely unnecessary and has been since progression. If the effect one one extra GCD that essentially does a Raging Blows worth of damage is the difference between killing the belt weapon and not, then your belt group has other problems!

Conversely, if your strategy allows you to help deal with the mines at all, Bladestorm is much more effective.

Anyone know how much of a dps increase (single-target) it is to go from a 575/569 to like 582/575 or 582/582, and god forbid 588/588.

Kinda specific but then again I have gotten some great answers on specific stuff regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblade View Post
    Anyone know how much of a dps increase (single-target) it is to go from a 575/569 to like 582/575 or 582/582, and god forbid 588/588.

Kinda specific but then again I have gotten some great answers on specific stuff regardless.
    You'd have to sim. But pretty high. Weapons have a larger impact than any other piece of gear.

Deleted
    I can't get the groove of Fury at all - well I am not sure. Even after reading this thread 5 times. But I am determined with some help please.

Just working on the normal rotation (not opener or when we have big CDS).

Bloodthirst - Col Smash - Raging Blow - Bloodthirst - Raging Blow - Raging Blow - Bloodthirst - after this we drop into some kind of comatose state where we use 2 fillers - BT - 2 fillers - BT 2 fillers then go back to the start.

What I have a problem with whether it be gear or something is that even on the 1st raging blow I dont seem to have it available so have to use Enraged to get RB proc then follow with BT then im stuck again with no RB procs...... so am I doing something wrong or should if I dont have the proc and enrage is on CD just use wildstrike?

Also on the sticky on the Normal rotation main fillers what are icons 2 and 5 - is 2 the Bloodsurge procs (so telling us to use Wildstrike with the proc) but what is icon 5 (2 hands holding a weapon)....?

If we get a bloodsurge proc in CS we should use 2 of them?

Do we use HStrike in there to dump rage?

Just working on the normal rotation - once I learn that I can go onto the opener and execute.

Dont bring the L60 or 90 talents in to it yet....

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Bomior/simple
    Armour if needed (It shouldn't be needed just for rotation discussion)
    Last edited by mmoca9d2e197dc; 2014-06-20 at 12:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BombayRoll View Post
    I can't get the groove of Fury at all - well I am not sure. Even after reading this thread 5 times. But I am determined with some help please.

Just working on the normal rotation (not opener or when we have big CDS).

Bloodthirst - Col Smash - Raging Blow - Bloodthirst - Raging Blow - Raging Blow - Bloodthirst - after this we drop into some kind of comatose state where we use 2 fillers - BT - 2 fillers - BT 2 fillers then go back to the start.

What I have a problem with whether it be gear or something is that even on the 1st raging blow I dont seem to have it available so have to use Enraged to get RB proc then follow with BT then im stuck again with no RB procs...... so am I doing something wrong or should if I dont have the proc and enrage is on CD just use wildstrike?

Also on the sticky on the Normal rotation main fillers what are icons 2 and 5 - is 2 the Bloodsurge procs (so telling us to use Wildstrike with the proc) but what is icon 5 (2 hands holding a weapon)....?

If we get a bloodsurge proc in CS we should use 2 of them?

Just working on the normal rotation - once I learn that I can go onto the opener and execute.

Dont bring the L60 or 90 talents in to it yet....
    Make sure at low gear levels you are pooling a raging blow charge before you go into the cs, after that you have two slots left to fill, with TG (and high end smf) one of those will be stormbolt and the other will be raging blow, if the CS and the BT inside CS don't crit then the last slot will be a wild strike.

The second icon is bloodsurge (wild strike procs) and the fifth is impending victory (a talent) though it isn't used that much anymore. if you get a wildstrike proc during CS just hold onto them till after the CS.

Deleted
    Remove storm bolt from that (just use normal rotation without L90 / 60 talents in)

So pool 1 RB then go into BT - CS - RB - BT - (hopefully you will have got another RB from a BT / CS crit) RB - RB (or if no 2nd RB proc you use a WS?

Have I got that right? Do you use HS in that anywhere at all or save the Rage.
    I am TG.

Thanks for the impending victory icon - was annoying me - I'll stick with Enraged Regen so simplifies it by 1 ability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BombayRoll View Post
    Remove storm bolt from that (just use normal rotation without L90 / 60 talents in)

So pool 1 RB then go into BT - CS - RB - BT - (hopefully you will have got another RB from a BT / CS crit) RB - RB (or if no 2nd RB proc you use a WS?

Have I got that right? Do you use HS in that anywhere at all or save the Rage.
    I am TG.

Thanks for the impending victory icon - was annoying me - I'll stick with Enraged Regen so simplifies it by 1 ability.
    yep so whenever you don't RB proc its safe to use a WS, use HS anywhere inside the CS debuff or if your really close to capping and don't have a free gcd. if you're wondering about ~32% crit you will get 3 raging blows inside CS 50% of the time, so it will happen often w/o stormbolt. also make sure you're saving berserker rage for those times you get unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    yep so whenever you don't RB proc its safe to use a WS, use HS anywhere inside the CS debuff or if your really close to capping and don't have a free gcd. if you're wondering about ~32% crit you will get 3 raging blows inside CS 50% of the time, so it will happen often w/o stormbolt. also make sure you're saving berserker rage for those times you get unlucky.
    You recommending Impending Victory for low item levels just so you have another ability to use? Didn't think the damage from it beat out a Wild Strike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    You recommending Impending Victory for low item levels just so you have another ability to use? Didn't think the damage from it beat out a Wild Strike.
    it doesn't, but it has a better DPR than a HS inside a CS. just gives you an extra button to push really, for a very minimal dps upgrade but you don't have the gcd when you get a lot of crit.

On the AoE/Cleave rotation is it relevant to spend WW charges with a Raging Blow placed inside a CS? Also I'm assuming Storm Bolt is still a priority or does raging blow surpass it (with aoe charges)?
    Last edited by Satori; 2014-06-24 at 11:37 PM.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    On the AoE/Cleave rotation is it relevant to spend WW charges with a Raging Blow placed inside a CS? Also I'm assuming Storm Bolt is still a priority or does raging blow surpass it (with aoe charges)?
    If it lines up due to happy coincidence sure, but it isn't any kind of priority.
    Most AoE is burst, so you don't want to waste time trying to line it up into CS. Even on sustained cleave, you don't prioritize CS.

Meat Cleaver will make Raging Blow hit multiple targets, but the damage bonus from CS will still only apply to the target the debuff is on.

Hello, So on malkorok 25hm when CS cooldown and l add are coming in same in time. It is worth it to delay cs by 5-6s to cleave the add (if BS not up)?
    bt ww ww ww rb bt cs instead to go straight into cs ? because it is actually what i am doing ? And with the same situation if i already start my cs window, is it worth it to stop cs cycle and start cleave? for exemple : cs rb bt sb ww(or BS) ww ... ? i guess yes

Quote Originally Posted by nerocell View Post
    Hello, So on malkorok 25hm when CS cooldown and l add are coming in same in time. It is worth it to delay cs by 5-6s to cleave the add (if BS not up)?
    bt ww ww ww rb bt cs instead to go straight into cs ? because it is actually what i am doing ? And with the same situation if i already start my cs window, is it worth it to stop cs cycle and start cleave? for exemple : cs rb bt sb ww(or BS) ww ... ? i guess yes
    Yes.

Malkorok is very tightly tuned, though if you do not skip any GCDs or do any kind of delay you should be able to complete each CS phase by the time adds spawn and should not have to clip CS.
    That said, when the adds are up you should alternate between Bladestorm and Whirlwind; Bladestorm with CDR should be a short enough CD to hit every other set of adds. For the set that cannot be Bladestormed, what you want to do depends on how good your taunt/grips are. If your group has good taunts and grips, you can choose to chop your CS early (CS + Storm Bolt) and fill the GCDs before adds with Whrilwinds (even though it only hits Malkorok) to "pre-stack" Meat Cleaver; and RB as soon as they are in range.
    If your group is like mine and has terrible grips/taunts, you'll likely just want to finish a normal CS phase, and Whirlwind the adds as they are coming into range and hope you get some Meat Cleaving RBs in.

Short and easy version: If you can hit adds do it, even during CS. Still prioritize SB inside CS though (use it on the first GCD if you have to).

Thanks you for answer. i don't have the same group every week and i don't kil malko every week, because i always join a random Base guild or P-U group. I am more like a mercenary. Cause my job is pretty random .
    Also for the opener, if i do Bt-x-x-BT-CS to let my trinket proc the add are coming during my cs phase. So i generally go straigh in to CS after my first BT even if i don't have my trinket up. What is your opener on malko ?

I go straight into BT - CS on the pull. Worst case your trinkets don't proc and they proc during your Bladestorm on the adds instead!

Ok, so i do the same opener on garrosh with the difference i pop reck etc, right before sb. I prefer pop my cd with cs on malko, because add have too low hp.

Thanks a lot Archimtiros.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.