Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Sha'tar - EU is not CRZ A quiet rp server.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think RP-PVP realms are only grouped together, so one of them would be the best for you.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    For some reason the CRZ feature has been completely shut down on Bronze Dragonflight... The changes round OG are horrible.. no more dueling with so much people.. now there is no one cus my realm is dead. GG
    durotar is excluded from CRZ due to 5.3 questline, there was even a blue post about it

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking of making a character on a server like that to get some rares like tlpd and battle pets, so youre saying they're up often on these kinds of rp-pvp servers? But how is the social life on such servers? I assume since there are fewer people it can in a way be easier to make friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    The Sha'tar - EU is not CRZ A quiet rp server.
    Not at all?

If it's rp-pve i would assume it's connected to such servers as argent dawn, or perhaps it's too large.
    Last edited by Hilde; 2013-06-24 at 02:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilde View Post
    I was thinking of making a character on a server like that to get some rares like tlpd and battle pets, so youre saying they're up often on these kinds of rp-pvp servers? But how is the social life on such servers? I assume since there are fewer people it can in a way be easier to make friends?
    They're generally much tighter knit communities. There are way less people, but they tend to know each other better and be nicer to each other than on other realms.

I'm on US servers but I've been leveling an alt on one of these non-CRZ'd RP-PvP servers and I like it a lot. It's nice and quiet in the world, rares are everywhere, I'm not bothered by being ganked while leveling, and I joined a guild at level 14 which I'm still in at level 78. The people are sweet and talkative, and there's not much of a competitive raid or PvP setting going on but they're nice to chat with and do guild events like guild LFRs, guild groups for arenas/random bgs, and events like guild pet battles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its not crzed with Argent Dawn because AD is already enormous compared to other rp servers. And yes, I am quite certain it is not connected to anything, there have been jokes about sha'tar getting ''shafted as usual'' on realm forums and trade etc ever since crz went live and we saw that we, already a tiny realm, got nothing added which is kinda sad to many people When virtual realms come live we kinda hope that we will get combined with other small rp servers, but like people are saying, knowing we already got no crz, we might not get virtual realms too.

But I personally like it that way. In every old content zone all rare pets are up - hello summer pet! All rare mobs are always up etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    I think its not crzed with Argent Dawn because AD is already enormous compared to other rp servers. And yes, I am quite certain it is not connected to anything, there have been jokes about sha'tar getting ''shafted as usual'' on realm forums and trade etc ever since crz went live and we saw that we, already a tiny realm, got nothing added which is kinda sad to many people When virtual realms come live we kinda hope that we will get combined with other small rp servers, but like people are saying, knowing we already got no crz, we might not get virtual realms too.

But I personally like it that way. In every old content zone all rare pets are up - hello summer pet! All rare mobs are always up etc...
    Cool, it's strange though that's it's just "forgotten" like that. Maybe it will be crz'd in the future with other smaller rp-pve servers.
    I'm on a "full" server( silvermoon-EU) and even that is crzed(grr all the people in storm peaks XD)

i might just go ahead and make a char on that server, which side do you recommend there horde/alliance? Any guilds with nice peeps to talk to?

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zeropeorth View Post
    Or they can play the game the way the want to, they way they used to, for the same $15/month and get much more enjoyment out of it. Some people play alone, some people play with friends. It is like trying to say you are anti-social in real life just because you choose not to live in NYC, LA, Tokyo, Hong Kong, etc. Some people like to choose when to play with other people ... you are saying they can only choose to be forced into playing with strangers, or forced to play with no one at all.

That attitude needs to stop. It is destroying the game more than the ones who enjoy it solo. It is the 'you have to play the way I think you should, or not at all' that is toxic; not the person (paying a sub, increasing funds for Blizzard) doing things happily to themselves, appreciating the huge world of Azeroth and destroyed Draenor. Maybe they on average play more consistently with more people than you ... just not random people, but friends, family, and guildmates ... but assumptions and telling others how they should have fun is obviously a sign of supreme intelligence and respect we should all follow, right?
    Wow, that is the most pointless post i have seen in a very long time, Please, at least learn to quote the correct posts, because his post said nothing about that crybaby crap you just spat out, Noone is saying any crap like "you have to play the way I think you should, or not at all" so please, don't make stuff up

People just point out the irony in choosing to play a Massively Multiplayer game, but wanting to do it alone, Nothing wrong with, so take a chill pill or something:P

OT: there will be no realms soon where nothing ever happens, Nothing wrong with high pop realms, I'm not sure what you're meaning with "quest peacefully like the old days" The dead realm issue hasn't always been an issue, unless ofcourse you're referring to something like a year ago, Plus once VR hits, there will be people everywhere, and the game will feel more like what it was created to.

Cool, it's strange though that's it's just "forgotten" like that. Maybe it will be crz'd in the future with other smaller rp-pve servers.
    I'm on a "full" server( silvermoon-EU) and even that is crzed(grr all the people in storm peaks XD)

i might just go ahead and make a char on that server, which side do you recommend there horde/alliance? Any guilds with nice peeps to talk to?
    Stay on your own server. I don't particularly want non RPers making characters on our RP servers with zero interest of RPing and FYI the time lost is camped on the sha'tar as it is on every server don't think rolling here will help you at all. There's next to no world boss kills and no pugs.

I apologise if this came off as being rude but I'm against PvE chaps rolling on our servers with practically no interest in RP.

10+ Year Old Account

Well I have to admit that there is very little rp going on on our little Sha'tar, and whatever happens, is mostly in guilds. So if you walk around a city, it will look pretty much the same like any small pve realm, really.
    What I like the most about my server is that you kinda know everyone at least a little bit. You see a person and you think - oh this is the girlfriend of this guy, or oh this is the guy who likes farming and pvp best, oh this is the guy who likes to post pictures of himself wearing pjs or oh this is the person who never spoke in any guild in 3 years. I love such small communities

I personally play horde but if you feel like looking around on my lovely server, I would advise rolling an alliance character, horde - alliance ratio here is 0.5:1 so horde side might seem a liiiittle bit dead.

I can confirm that Earthen Ring EU is CRZ free. Whether that remains the case when Virtual Realms arrive remains to be seen, but since we're a medium pop. realm I don't know whether we'll see any changes or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurwyn View Post
    Lol... So there's a problem with paying 15 bucks a month to play WoW the way you want to play it? Do you know of a single player game with the questing/mount collecting/pet battles, etc that WoW offers?
    If you want a play the game you like to go ahead and create one - if you play a game someone other created go ahead and play by their rules.

Hmmm I never see people from other servers (unless they been invited) so i guess you must be right. Kinda sucks really, many lower maps tend to be very quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    it was a breath of fresh air to quest peacefully like in the old days.
    I'm sorry, I don't really know what constitutes as 'the old days' to you, but back in 'the old days' Questing was a challenge for many reasons, one of which was competition for the mobs / items / resources. Fact is, World of Warcraft is an MMORPG, which is a Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game.

The game is designed to be massive, and played with thousands of other people. Enjoying the game with a near single-player experience is fine, but don't try to claim it is better game design, or better for the community overall, because it just isn't.

with virtual realms upcoming, wont CRZ be absolutely everywhere?
    <insert witty signature here>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    with virtual realms upcoming, wont CRZ be absolutely everywhere?
    CRZ and virtual is 2 different things, crz bring back live in the old zones where as virtual is something along the lines of merging servers together.

How is no ganking like the old days?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    What you're looking for is a single player game.
    No, stop this nonsense. People who object to CRZ don't do so because of other players - they do so because CRZ gives a hollow impersonation of a populated realm. It reduces the number of resources and enemies and adds people into your experience who you can't interact with fully. It does nothing to solve the problem of low population realms. Its like using makeup to cover a bleeding wound.

---------- Post added 2013-07-01 at 10:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    I apologise if this came off as being rude but I'm against PvE chaps rolling on our servers with practically no interest in RP.
    So I'm not allowed to RP as a mute who doesn't want to talk to you? How rude.