Anyways I finished the game now, died twice the entire game on proud(and I'm counting a pirate ship death in this). Better then I expected it to be(and I expected it to be quite good) but yea they really need a final mix rebalancing of the game just like KH2 did. Vanilla KH2 proud was also easy as hell if people don't remember that version.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Anyways I finished the game now, died twice the entire game on proud(and I'm counting a pirate ship death in this). Better then I expected it to be(and I expected it to be quite good) but yea they really need a final mix rebalancing of the game just like KH2 did. Vanilla KH2 proud was also easy as hell if people don't remember that version.
    Also dont wanna be that guy.

But lets hope theres some DLC for this game and its more witcher 3/dark souls quality and not FF15 quality

I dont mind paying more for more game of things I enjoy even if the naysayers will say content was cut for it

because while I think the game is a bit too easy atm even on proud, its still a fun game which is the main factor at the end of the day

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Also dont wanna be that guy.

But lets hope theres some DLC for this game and its more witcher 3/dark souls quality and not FF15 quality

I dont mind paying more for more game of things I enjoy even if the naysayers will say content was cut for it
    I don't think Nomura wants to release any DLC for the game until there is enough new content for a full expansion. I hope he sticks to that and isn't forced by Square into some season pass drip feed shit. Just release a $30 final mix/expansion DLC in a year with a new $60 retail version and call it a day... I'd be happy with that.

I don't think Nomura wants to release any DLC for the game until there is enough new content for a full expansion. I hope he sticks to that and isn't forced by Square into some season pass drip feed shit. Just release a $30 final mix/expansion DLC in a year with a new $60 retail version and call it a day... I'd be happy with that.
    Yeah expansion is the way to go imo. At least 10-20 hours of content with gameplay enhancing features

Rather than a few more outfits to unlock and 1 or 2 new worlds

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Rather than a few more outfits to unlock and 1 or 2 new worlds
    What I would love is if Radiant Garden got implemented as a playable zone in an expansion. Implement Leon and the others.

What we saw of Radiant Garden in the game was neato burrito, how did they get that place spruced up so fast? It hasn't been that long since the events of KHII.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    What I would love is if Radiant Garden got implemented as a playable zone in an expansion. Implement Leon and the others.

What we saw of Radiant Garden in the game was neato burrito, how did they get that place spruced up so fast? It hasn't been that long since the events of KHII.
    I wouldnt mind one or two more "end game" worlds if it means you dont have to wait mega long.

Square are not kind with their waiting expectancy

10+ Year Old Account
    No shit, they will never pull everything off netflix, starz and other services they have deals with because it literally advertises their product for them. They just drip feed them and take them away now instead of there being a big collection all available at once on them. You do know what the word almost means right?
    Dude lighten up, it was a joke. This forum is not that serious.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Dude lighten up, it was a joke. This forum is not that serious.
    Lighten up? Is this an ironic post on purpose?

Because you're the guy that just came into this thread, called people sheeple for liking a game you claim the game is just a marketing ploy to get people to buy Disney films.

I would say take your own advice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighten up? Is this an ironic post on purpose?

Because you're the guy that just came into this thread, called people sheeple for liking a game you claim the game is just a marketing ploy to get people to buy Disney films.

I would say take your own advice.
    Who says sheeple unironically...

If you've been paying attention to this thread you'd see where I was just raving about the game.

Come on, man.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2019-02-03 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Who says sheeple unironically...

Come on, man.
    3 posts later after looking silly: it was just a joke guys!

15+ Year Old Account
    I beat the super boss. He was ok, but no terra. He was really under designed, but thats ironic considering mf was the most over designed boss of all time.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2019-02-03 at 07:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I beat the super boss. He was ok, but no terra.
    The nice thing about the current gen is that can always add new content. i'm going to be disappointed in KH fans if they dont ask for an NG+. It would a good way to work Critical Mode into the game as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    From all the speculation I've seen, everyone is focused on the secret ending and the epilogue. But the most interesting bit I've seen happens in the regular pre-credits ending.
    Spoiler: 
    Its the part where everyone is having a big reunion party on Destiny Islands. The ending shot pans to Sora and Kairy watching the sunset, only to show Kairi crying and Sora fading away. This seemed odd to me, after all, the last time we see Sora he leaves to go find Kairi. If this ending took place while he was still on that quest, why wouldn't they both fade out? I guess Kairi is actually there in the flesh, and Sora isn't. I interpret that as, for whatever reason, Sora doesn't return but Kairi does, and the whole reason everyone is on Destiny Islands to begin with is to celebrate her safe return. This might foreshadow the next game even more than the Epilogue or Yozora does. Kingdom Hearts III was the ending to the Xehanort saga, but I think it was also the end to Sora's as well. I predict that, along with a new main villain in either Xigbar or the Master of Masters, the new Kingdom Hearts games will also feature a new protagonist in Kairi. She is in perfect position to star in a new game, having just completed basic Keyblade training, and she has motivation to start her journey, saving Sora from wherever he might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    God, the inclusion of Pixar IPs has been the best thing to ever happen. Is it still a spoiler if you don't have much context?
    But Young Xehanort is my one real gripe with this series. He's not cool like Xemnas, boisterous like SoD Ansem, or edgy like Vanitas. He's just a punk who cheats and makes the plot confusing rather than just complex.
    Well he is an edgy teen at the end of the day isn't he? Most of the other members felt remorse or were glad it was over, except YX, you could argue it is because he hadn't met Eraqus and went to the outside worlds yet. He is kinda like how Riku was in KH. One thing though, what was the reason they had to use two different voice actors for YX and Xehanort during the chess game with Eraqus? And is it me or does he seem younger during the chess segments?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    From all the speculation I've seen, everyone is focused on the secret ending and the epilogue. But the most interesting bit I've seen happens in the regular pre-credits ending.
    Spoiler: 
    Its the part where everyone is having a big reunion party on Destiny Islands. The ending shot pans to Sora and Kairy watching the sunset, only to show Kairi crying and Sora fading away. This seemed odd to me, after all, the last time we see Sora he leaves to go find Kairi. If this ending took place while he was still on that quest, why wouldn't they both fade out? I guess Kairi is actually there in the flesh, and Sora isn't. I interpret that as, for whatever reason, Sora doesn't return but Kairi does, and the whole reason everyone is on Destiny Islands to begin with is to celebrate her safe return. This might foreshadow the next game even more than the Epilogue or Yozora does. Kingdom Hearts III was the ending to the Xehanort saga, but I think it was also the end to Sora's as well. I predict that, along with a new main villain in either Xigbar or the Master of Masters, the new Kingdom Hearts games will also feature a new protagonist in Kairi. She is in perfect position to star in a new game, having just completed basic Keyblade training, and she has motivation to start her journey, saving Sora from wherever he might be.
    Nomura already said Sora will keep being the main protagonist (unless he changed his mind recently) so I can already see how that's gonna anger people, because you're completely right about this being a huge chance for Kairi. But if it continues with Sora people are just gonna shit on Kairi even more and that makes me sad. She's always gonna be my 2nd favourite no matter what.

It was a bit weird that no FF characters were directly involved in the plot. There were lots of references, specifically in ToyBox, but no direct influence. I wonder if Disney is pushing SE to limit their cameos, and Disney being the sole references.

That said, an awakened TWEWY world (is that redundant) would make sense considering 3D....

I feel unsatisfied...I loved the gameplay, loved the worlds expect big hero 6. I just wanted more, the story goes from 0 to 100 way too fast. There needed to be a middle act imo, I was looking forward to seeing the reaction between Ventus and Roxas, but it was just a glance sigh.

The reveal of the guardian being Terra and Xigbar summoning the foretellers was an amazing moment though!

The difficulty, game was too easy even in proud mode. There was no need for me to grind AT ALL. The corona keyblade made the game way too easy IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really do find it funny how people criticize KH3 for having bad pacing, when basically the only game with better pacing is BBS. I do agree that some of the things could've happened sooner, but it's basically to do all the Disney worlds and then spend the last 3 hours on the KH story. KH3 does it better than KH1 and 2 do.

Also don't understand why people don't like BH6. I loved that world. I actually was pretty positive on every world. My least favorite was probably Toy Box, but the You Got A Friend In Me mix saved it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post

Also don't understand why people don't like BH6. I loved that world. I actually was pretty positive on every world. My least favorite was probably Toy Box, but the You Got A Friend In Me mix saved it.
    The big open map doesn't really fit the Kingdom Hearts gameplay, IMO. It also doesn't help that Baymax's team attack is kind of weak. Still, even with those complaints, I still had fun in San Fransokyo. Even at its weakest this game is pretty great.

Judging from previous trailers, Yensid's Tower was originally a playable area. Twilight Town also looks like there are more sections that could be accessible in the future. I was very surprised we couldn't access the station. I also really want access to the old mansion just to see the white room in UE4. Lastly, according to the 2014 behind-closed-doors trailer, there was supposed to be a lot more of Scala ad Caelum. Sora was apparently shown walking into the chess room and traversing the rails of the city.

15+ Year Old Account
    That duder who insisted rg was in should aplogize to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I really do find it funny how people criticize KH3 for having bad pacing, when basically the only game with better pacing is BBS. I do agree that some of the things could've happened sooner, but it's basically to do all the Disney worlds and then spend the last 3 hours on the KH story. KH3 does it better than KH1 and 2 do.

It was a big, boring open world map wuth a boring scenario and bosses. The training was the only good part