7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Huh I wonder if they could get Tom Hanks to voice Woody if it came out this console generation.

I guess at least it's not Star Wars. Thank god.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    What was shown in the trailer looks like the best we've seen from KH3 so far, so I'd say it works pretty well.
    Don't agree at all. Tangled was far more beautiful and interesting looking.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I guess at least it's not Star Wars. Thank god.
    oh just you wait, first it'll be Wrek-it Ralph that brings the Disney princesses and star wars together, then when KH 4 comes out in 20 years it'll be Sith and Organization 13 shenanigans all over the place.

So a 2018 release date, Its likely its Holiday 2018.

Nice.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

All the great Pixar worlds and they choose literally the worst one.

SMH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    All the great Pixar worlds and they choose literally the worst one.

SMH.
    ....You would rather they do Cars? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    oh just you wait, first it'll be Wrek-it Ralph that brings the Disney princesses and star wars together, then when KH 4 comes out in 20 years it'll be Sith and Organization 13 shenanigans all over the place.
    Well at least with KH3 the current saga storyline is going to end so then I won't play anymore. I'm already now really iffy with stupid Toy Story. If/when they throw Star Wars in KH3 as well, I'll probably just wait for it to be discounted at a Gamestop.

honestly the only other world I would do is the incredibles. finding Nemo? eh, monsters Inc? ehhhhhhhh.

honestly the only other world I would do is the incredibles. finding Nemo? eh, monsters Inc? ehhhhhhhh.
    The Incredibles, Monsters Inc or Brave would all be far better options. Toy Story is stupid and really out of place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monsters Inc, Incredibles, or maybe A Bug's Life are the only viable options imo. But Toy Story is just as solid as any of them.

wanted to see Aqua

dissapointed

The Incredibles, Monsters Inc or Brave would all be far better options.
    Brave is just another woodland area like tangled thou. I can't see how a Monster's inc world would work well. at least with toy story it's like that one area of wonderland but the entire world and when it's a giant room it makes sense.

Id take Star Wars or a Marvel comics world (not MCU) over Toy Story any day tbh

That trailer was pretty hype.

The green soldier dance routine... not so much.

Brave is just another woodland area like tangled thou. I can't see how a Monster's inc world would work well. at least with toy story it's like that one area of wonderland but the entire world and when it's a giant room it makes sense.
    No it's not. Both Tangled and Brave have very different looking castle areas, their "woodland" areas are really varying, and the style of each is just completely different. Brave overall is far, far darker visually than anything Tangled ever does, even including its scene at night and in the cave.

And you can't see how a world where everybody are monsters wouldn't work? They could integrate Heartless so easily and there's a very clear villain in that film that could also tie into it. The "villain" in Toy Story is the prospect of your owner growing up. The Prospetor and Lotso are secondary villains to that overarching idea. Neither of whom seem to be part of the world anyway. Plus Toy Story takes place in the real world, which creates a giant disconnect since we're presented with Sora's "normal" world being what is considered reality. And now we have them literally on Earth. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

It's also not going to be all in Andy's room. They showed off 3, arguably 4, different areas. Andy's Room. On top of the garage/front yard, and then at the toy store.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-15 at 09:34 PM.

Then Toy Story? Yes I would rather see the 2nd worst Pixar IP over the worst Pixar IP.

Wall-E
    Up
    Bug's Life
    Monster's Inc
    Inside Out
    Brave

All much better options. Don't give me the "fit" excuse when we're talking about the company that ass pulled Pirates and Tron. The only one I don't think is a good fit that is better then Toy Story is Nemo because it's too samey with Little Mermaid.

No it's not. Both Tangled and Brave have very different looking castle areas, their "woodland" areas are really varying, and the style of each is just completely different.

And you can't see how a world where everybody are monsters wouldn't work? They could integrate Heartless so easily and there's a very clear villain in that film that could also tie into it. The "villain" in Toy Story is the prospect of your owner growing up. The Prospetor and Lotso are secondary villains to that overarching idea.

It's also not going to be all in Andy's room. They showed off 3, arguably 4, different areas. Andy's Room. On top of the garage/front yard, and then at the toy store.
    I can see Brave in another game, I'm just going to assume the worlds they go with are all very different. when it comes it villains, just having boy faced Xeanort show up to cause problems is enough for me, and let's not forget that toy story does have a villain with whats his face Seth? Sid? I can see him getting involved at some point. when it comes to monsters Inc I'm just not really interested in the monster world since it's just the real world but with monsters and portal doors.

I can see Brave in another game, I'm just going to assume the worlds they go with are all very different. when it comes it villains, just having boy faced Xeanort show up to cause problems is enough for me, and let's not forget that toy story does have a villain with whats his face Seth? Sid? I can see him getting involved at some point. when it comes to monsters Inc I'm just not really interested in the monster world since it's just the real world but with monsters and portal doors.
    The worlds have always had their universe-villain AND the Organization and/or Heartless enemy. The only exception I can think of is Beauty and the Beast, which weirdly did not have Gaston. Oh and Monstro; namely because the villain in Pinocchio is the immorality of Humanity and the Human condition.

As for Sid, they've not shown off a single villain from the actual franchise. And I will reiterate my point that seeing Humans of Earth in Kingdom Hearts is going to be really stupid and story/thematic breaking. It's like seeing Mario in New York City. It's fucking dumb.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-15 at 09:45 PM.

As for Sid, they've not shown off a single villain from the actual franchise. And I will reiterate my point that seeing Humans of Earth in Kingdom Hearts is going to be really stupid and story/thematic breaking.
    after port royal in KH2 that's.... not an issue for me, like at all. I always took KH to be a franchise that really doesn't give a damn about thematic breaking or inconstancy, it's charming to me.

after port royal in KH2 that's.... not an issue for me, like at all. I always took KH to be a franchise that really doesn't give a damn about thematic breaking or inconstancy, it's charming to me.
    There's a reason most people consider that the worst world in the franchise. The franchise bends thematics and consistency but never fully broke it until Pirates of the Caribbean, which even then COULD have been decent if it wasn't half-assed and boring.