Page 3 of 180 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    That's the point of castle oblivion though. It's a maze of fragmented memories of worlds. It's has to be a full zone or else it's gonna be a cop out.
    well if it turns out to be more interesting looking then what it looked like in CoM then I'm on board.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    well if it turns out to be more interesting looking then what it looked like in CoM then I'm on board.
    I expect the room maze of memories will be the same but more interesting since it won't have that combat system.

I expect the room maze of memories will be the same but more interesting since it won't have that combat system.
    honestly when I played CoM on the gameboy, fuck this was a few years ago, when you figured out how to chain spell/summon cards and one shot everything on screen it made it rather enjoyable. and as for the world if its, crumbling and the memory maze is all fucked up and going 5th dimension that would be fun to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Random worlds/themes I would love to see:

-Ducktales
    -The Lone Ranger (wild west theme)
    -The Black Cauldron (traditional western fantasy theme)
    -TaleSpin (sky pirate thing theme)
    -Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Noirish style city theme)
    -Robin Hood
    -Atlantis the Lost Empire
    -The Princess and the Frog (southern New Orleans/bayou/voodoo theme)
    -Meet the Robinsons (futuristic theme)
    -Treasure Planet (Sci-Fi space theme)
    -The Jungle Book
    -Up
    -The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
    -Darkwing Duck (super hero theme)
    -Wreck-It Ralf (this would be a very interesting cross over)

I think some of those would cover some stage styles we haven't seen to much in the series yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    So, who else plans to get the HD remixes and replay the entire series from start to finish in the months leading up to KH 3?
    I will Starting with Birth by Sleep ofc

10+ Year Old Account
    Merida from Brave was recently made a Disney Princess, so I'm curious to see if they incorporate that into the game's story somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    -Ducktales
    -Robin Hood
    -The Jungle Book
    -Up
    oh shit thats right they can use Pixar movies now. Toy story, yep. make it happen Square.

I LOVED tailspin growing up, I doubt they will look to TV shows now for worlds but if they did it be entertaining to see. when it comes to Wrek it Ralph they may go the route they did when it came to Tron where the "world" is in an old Arcade game.

I keep throwing money at the screen and nothing is happening!!

Silliness aside, my childhood. Yes. MY CHILDHOOD IS BACK. <3
    I remember the 24 hour straight playthroughs of Kingdom Hearts I used to do. It was a challenge I did with my friends. Who could stay up the longest without any sleep while playing Kingdom Hearts and make the most progression. I think I once went on about 36 hours. (I tended to fuck around a lot.) Man those were the days. It feels like so long ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's because I didn't have a PSP or whatever handheld sony made that it's exclusive too.
    Did you at least spoil yourself? BBS is really important to the plot. So much so that it introduces the villain for the third game.

-Ducktales
    -Robin Hood
    -The Jungle Book
    -Up

I think some of those would cover some stage styles we haven't seen to much in the series yet.
    You know it's only going to be Twillight, Travese, Oblivion and then the same Disney Princess worlds as before. We're in the era of laziness, don't expect much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    You know it's only going to be Twillight, Travese, Oblivion and then the same Disney Princess worlds as before. We're in the era of laziness, don't expect much.
    KIngdom hearts has never been lazy. Each installment tries to do something different and adds new gameplay. Each instalment has also tried to add new worlds.

Deleted
    Is it bad i like the Kingdom Heart Series at the age of 21? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Is it bad i like the Kingdom Heart Series at the age of 21? :P
    kind of a dumb question lol.No Im 23 and my brother is 26 and we loved the Series

Back on Topic,I almost didn't believe that trailer was real time,I mean it look like CG,dam next gen is crazy.

To start with. Kingdom hearts is my most beloved gaming series. But please, for the love of gaming make this compatible with a mouse and keyboard, the only problem I had with the older games was how poorly they handled over all. The player had no ability to use not hot keyed spells it was insane. And even then you needed to use a modifier to use your most common spells.

Anyway this has sold me on a Ps4, I am happy to pay anything under about 500 euro just for this game. Kind of wish I skipped work today and pulled an all nighter to watch this because now I have to decide about waiting to go home and watching it on my monitor in my nice chair or watching it in work on low volume with no head phones hoping no on notices:P. (fuck it ill sneak it in they wont notice a thing).

I wish this would come on the PC (I know it won't), I stopped buying consoles after I bought a ps3 and never played it after ff13...

I loved KH 1 and 2

15+ Year Old Account

-Ducktales
    -Robin Hood
    -The Jungle Book
    -Up

I'm expecting them to have Star Wars in there. The combination of Star Wars and Kingdom Hearts music would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    I wish this would come on the PC (I know it won't), I stopped buying consoles after I bought a ps3 and never played it after ff13...

I loved KH 1 and 2
    Agree and the combat would fix the control set up so much better. Play Kh1 and 2, and you just feel how limited the combat truly is by the controller. I mean you never needed more then 3 spells of anything but it still limited the player hard.

What sony need to remember is that KH3 target audience is not 10 year olds, its not 13 or 15 year olds , it is 20 year olds +. We were the ones who bought the orignal and are buying the remixs so they need to think about us a bit during this games development. Now in terms of giving it a mature story, but at least tayloring the combat so that it is complex enough to keep us a going. Because the combat in Kh1 and 2, while fun at the time really will not cut it now

If they combined Treasure Planet with Kingdom Hearts I will probably cry. My all tiem favorite movie with my all time favorite video game franchise, would be the best day of my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me this franchise has devolved into an absolute mess.

I got Kingdom Hearts 1 on playstation 2 , enjoyed it and was then puzzled when a spinoff appeared on the Gameboy. I wrote that off as I had no intention of getting a gameboy.

I got the sequel on playsation 2, enjoyed it, but this time paid attention and was mightily upset that a good chunk of the plotline depended upon people knowing what the hell happened in the spinoff. I had to google it.

Since then spinoff after spinoff appeared on a cavalcade of handhelds I had no intention (and no capacity) to buy meaning big chunks of the story have been told in a media unavailable to me.

And now the third game comes to PS4. I am planning to get a PS4. I might even get this for sheer nostalgia value. But the fact that so many titles were scattered over so many separate platforms and the only way of comprehending its story is to play them all is frankly obnoxious. It's the worst action Square-Enix has done in my opinion, and I'm counting the FF14 launch AND their insistence on shoving FF13 and it's interminable sequels down our throats on that list.

KH3, could be good. But they better figure out a way of getting the rest of us up to speed on the story someway that doesn't involve me going to wikipedia.

10+ Year Old Account
    i can't believe i missed this news yesterday. finally, after years of waiting, another console KH!!!!!!!!!! wonder how long till it's actually released... seeing this early this morning made my day!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 2013-06-11 at 09:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rumaya2000 View Post
    For me this franchise has devolved into an absolute mess.

I got Kingdom Hearts 1 on playstation 2 , enjoyed it and was then puzzled when a spinoff appeared on the Gameboy. I wrote that off as I had no intention of getting a gameboy.

I got the sequel on playsation 2, enjoyed it, but this time paid attention and was mightily upset that a good chunk of the plotline depended upon people knowing what the hell happened in the spinoff. I had to google it.

Since then spinoff after spinoff appeared on a cavalcade of handhelds I had no intention (and no capacity) to buy meaning big chunks of the story have been told in a media unavailable to me.

And now the third game comes to PS4. I am planning to get a PS4. I might even get this for sheer nostalgia value. But the fact that so many titles were scattered over so many separate platforms and the only way of comprehending its story is to play them all is frankly obnoxious. It's the worst action Square-Enix has done in my opinion, and I'm counting the FF14 launch AND their insistence on shoving FF13 and it's interminable sequels down our throats on that list.

KH3, could be good. But they better figure out a way of getting the rest of us up to speed on the story someway that doesn't involve me going to wikipedia.
    to be fair, you can easily look up the "story" aspect of most of the handheld games on youtube..