Quote Originally Posted by Zeik188 View Post
    I dislike Dark Pit because he was already in the game as an alternate costume in the last one.
    that wasnt exactly dark pit, it looks alot different than dark pit/pittoo.

the costume just served as the inspiration to create dark pit

- - - Updated - - -

theres alot of coloration differences and small tweaks to dark pits final design that arent in the initial recolour that inspired him

Last edited by Immitis; 2014-09-12 at 03:41 AM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I think he would've been fine as a Alternate Costume for Pit. They could've given that slot he's in to somebody else instead.

CPU controlled Duck Hunt fighting on the Final Destination version of the retro SNES F-Zero stage:

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone found a video or picture compilation of all of Kirby's transformations yet?

So Duck Hunt Dog's final smash is basically Captain Falcon's final smash? Or was Captain Falcon's changed?
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

- - - Updated - - -

Day 1 patch for Retail version of 3DS Smash (download version comes pre-patched). Adds Online Mode and new conquest mode which will be fully unlocked on Monday.

Going to quote someone else for the better explanation:

Basically, in online mode, Conquest sometimes triggers during a game. Each wins add points to a certain character, and at one point, players affiliated with the winning character will get some prizes. It's a bit like the Steam Summer Sale camp game. It's not active all the time, as once a Conquest session is over, it'll remain "dormant" for a little while.

So Ganondorf is still a Captain Falcon Clone.

The game just became a bit less interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulljin View Post
    So Ganondorf is still a Captain Falcon Clone.

The game just became a bit less interesting to me.
    Ganondorf was my main in Melee. I love that moveset. I just hope they fixed it so he's viable again.
    Pokemon Friend Code: 0232-8070-7531

Quote Originally Posted by Zeik188 View Post
    I think he would've been fine as a Alternate Costume for Pit. They could've given that slot he's in to somebody else instead.
    but thats not how it works.

the costumes didnt take away a slot, they were going to be costumes in the first place. sakurai jus has the mentality that even if there is a tiny difference in how they would work (like how lucina is the exact same as marth just she deals damage differently) they get their own slot.

all of these clones didnt take up a slot, sakurai just gave them a slot at the last minute. either way they wouldve been in the game.

their model, artwork, voice overs. all that wouldve been in the game nomatter what.

the only thing they added was a final smash and a slight mechanic change which takes a miniscule amount of time, nowhere near the amount of time it would take them to plan, model, test, and finalize a completely new character.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Looks like Falcondorf gets a sword as one of his custom specials.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't remember ganadorf ever being a falcon clone? Is it for this game?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I don't remember ganadorf ever being a falcon clone? Is it for this game?
    He's always been a falcon clone at least in brawl they worked a little differently, but they were still basically the same.

And super smash bros 2?? I think that comic means Kerfuffle.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

i think its kind of lame if in order to not be a clone you have to use custom moves that arent available online except with friends...

Smash demo sept 19 @_@

Nintendo Treehouse began at 10 am PDT. Smash itself won't be talked about until around 1pm PDT.

Here's a link.

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I also hate how they wasted time with Dr.Mario, Lucina and Dark Pit. They have extremely little changes to their original counter part but apparently it's "enough" to warrant their own slot but they fucking made those extremely small changes purposely. It's not like it was an accident or something. They could of not and made them a costume instead like Bowser Jr.
    How you are so wrong about Doc, he's so much different than Mario. I can't say for the other two outside of Lucina having her sweet spot in the middle of her sword (most likely meaning a worse version of Marth) but doc has always been loads different than actual Mario.
    Hey everyone

from what ive heard doc mario has alot of marios old moves and regular mario feels nerfed

10+ Year Old Account
    T_T the demo is up for certain platinum club nintendo members... i want one so bad!
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35