Thread: Old LFR gear

Old LFR gear

With how the lfr system works, you can't get into old lfrs after it's not current xpac content.
    Considering lfr as unique color schemed gear do you think they'll add a way to do it (at least be able to solo it)
    so that you can get this gear for tmog? Cause some of the lfr DS recolors were great.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really doubt they'd put in the work for that considering how small the interest most likely is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    With how the lfr system works, you can't get into old lfrs after it's not current xpac content.
    Considering lfr as unique color schemed gear do you think they'll add a way to do it (at least be able to solo it)
    so that you can get this gear for tmog? Cause some of the lfr DS recolors were great.
    There's a way to do it currently, and that's lock your XP at 85 for Dragon Soul LFR and 90 for the current ones.

It's Herald of the Titans style, I know.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Old expansions can also be done with 3-4 people, typically. That's why they don't.

I think you should look into the website OpenRaid, for that kind of thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    I think you should look into the website OpenRaid, for that kind of thing.
    Problem is LFR is unqueuable at the incorrect player level, regardless of realm status, and he specifically wants recolours from LFR DS.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I feel you, I wish they'd give some incentive to queue for it or another way to get those sets.

I have a mage sitting at 85 with his exp turned off because I want that particular color set but sitting and waiting for a queue that never pops ends up feeling like a waste of time. So I've basically abandoned that character in hopes that someday there'll be a way to get that mog set for em. Right now it feels impossible.

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.

It is really puzzling that in the long run, LFR gear is more exclusive than heroic gear.

They didn't do it for Dragon Soul LFR, so I doubt they'll do it for any of them.

If you want a specific coloration, ask for it on the forums. Blizzard does tend to add removed gear back into the game from time to time.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Deleted
    You can use openraid.eu

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    You can use openraid.eu
    no. you can't. this is a thread addressing the fact that there is no way to enter lfr raids after leveling past them and thus being unable to get the lfr color scheme for transmog purposes. please read more thoroughly before replying

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind them returning back for max justice points per piece.

My hunter ran it every week, never got the legs or belt for t13. It was a huuuuge luck-based attribute that favored the greedy at first for DS. I have hoped they'd add them back in somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

With the flexible-raid technology they have, they could easily set an LFR for old Dragon Soul at level 90 difficulty, for that matter, for any dungeons. You can raid old dungeons and raids at max - level numbers. What did I just think of here?
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

Easiest and most welcome solution would be make "LFR" as selectable difficulty from character's portrait.

Same about scenarios, but a little trickier - they could make them solo-queueable with teleport from book near Cho in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

I've been wondering the same thing too recently.Why not just add a vendor to the raid that allows you to visually downgrade/upgrade your LFR/normal/heroic tier pieces.Make work like if I had a LFR tier helm, I wouldn't be able to upgrade it, if I had a normal tier helm I'd be able to downgrade it to LFR, but not upgrade it to heroic, and if I had a heroic tier helm I'd be able to downgrade it to both normal and LFR.

Or just put a vendor that sells the LFR pieces for JP/VP.Much more simpler.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should do a JP vendor for LFR gear after it is no longer current, would solve the problem of JP being totally useless at any decent gear levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I thought the intent was to make old raids with LFR accessible if you wanted, just wasn't in yet. Don't see a reason they could easily make it so a 90 could still queue for Dragonsoul LFR

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 04:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    They should do a JP vendor for LFR gear after it is no longer current, would solve the problem of JP being totally useless at any decent gear levels.
    Or this would work too

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I really really really hope they do this at some point.

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.