10+ Year Old Account

Favorite 5.4 Boss

Well there's a boss list! I assume they are data-mined... and even though we know nothing about how the encounters will work(at least I don't, maybe I missed a post?), I was curious if anyone was excited about a certain boss in general. Personally I'm excited to see what the Kor'kon Dark Shaman and General Nazgrim will be like! How about you?

Deleted
    Im looking forward to the klaxxi fight right before Garrosh.

It's gonna feel wierd killing the paragons while being exalted with the klaxxi.

Quote Originally Posted by Whyevernot View Post
    Im looking forward to the klaxxi fight right before Garrosh.

It's gonna feel wierd killing the paragons while being exalted with the klaxxi.
    Well, it appears you don't kill them, you effectively disable them (which allows someone to take their power). I'm hoping Blizzard makes it so we're fighting them because they're trying to get the Heart back too, not because they're under Garrosh's control.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Well, it appears you don't kill them, you effectively disable them (which allows someone to take their power). I'm hoping Blizzard makes it so we're fighting them because they're trying to get the Heart back too, not because they're under Garrosh's control.
    Where did you get this info from?

Anyways, that's definitely the fight I'm most looking forward to. Really loved their story in dread wastes, I'm glad they made an appearance before the end of the expac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NesQuek View Post
    Where did you get this info from?

Anyways, that's definitely the fight I'm most looking forward to. Really loved their story in dread wastes, I'm glad they made an appearance before the end of the expac.
    I made a thread here containing all the bosses info so far - it's got a couple of boss descriptions that are currently in the PTR files.

One of the elements in the Paragon fight is, as chrth said, that the Klaxxi become disabled as their health drops, allowing players to steal their abilities for the rest of the fight. However, this could simply be a mechanic, and all of the Paragons might drop dead once the encounter is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I made a thread here containing all the bosses info so far - it's got a couple of boss descriptions that are currently in the PTR files.

One of the elements in the Paragon fight is, as chrth said, that the Klaxxi become disabled as their health drops, allowing players to steal their abilities for the rest of the fight. However, this could simply be a mechanic, and all of the Paragons might drop dead once the encounter is complete.
    I just found it, thanks. It looks like one hell of a fight. Lots of abilities, lots of chaos. Not to mention testing your raider's ability to know their basic colours, shapes and numbers