Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    Actually i would disagree, telling someones mum on them is not normal behaviour, unless you are 8.
    Disagree all you want, doesnt change anything to the least, he is a child who sexually harassed someone and after being asked to stop kept derping, the way to deal with a child, is indeed, telling their mother so she can properly educate him.

Unless you think that normal procedure of letting parents know when their kids are inapropriate which is used by teachers for example, is restricted to 8 year old kids.
    he clearly isnt mature enough to be treated as an adult, so should be treated as a child.

sending a dick pic without warning etc.. is exactly the same as running up to a woman in the street and making her look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    What did you expect? This isn't tumblr.
    The conclusions you jump to never cease to amuse.
    She also said "I am sick of being treated like this" insinuating that this is something that happens a lot.
    Your point being?
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

She also said "I am sick of being treated like this" insinuating that this is something that happens a lot.
    I would be surprised if I used a dating app and didn't get naked pictures. I'm pretty sure most mobile dating apps are pretty much just used for hooking up, and given that this app is apparently from the same people that bring us Suicide Girls, I don't think this one is one to stand apart from the crowd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Disagree all you want, doesnt change anything to the least, he is a child who sexually harassed someone and after being asked to stop kept derping, the way to deal with a child, is indeed, telling their mother so she can properly educate him.

Unless you think that normal procedure of letting parents know when their kids are inapropriate which is used by teachers for example, is restricted to 8 year old kids.
    he clearly isnt mature enough to be treated as an adult, so should be treated as a child.
    As an adult she should be able to deal with the situation herself, if she thinks she has been sexually harassed go to the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Your point being?
    She paints herself as a victim and suggests that this type of behaviour is the norm for men.

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy is obviously an idiot, but I'm not gonna give credits to that woman either. "perpetuation of rape culture" woah really?

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    What mentality goes through your head when you send a girl you meet on a dating app a picture of your entire naked body, including your face? "Maybe if I show her my dick she'll want to get on with me"? Are you trying to confirm to her or something that yes, you have the tool to fuck her with, like every other man on the planet? I don't understand why you would do that to a complete stranger.
    The Unsullied disagree.

Deleted
    She paints herself as a victim.
    that might have something to do with her actually being one.
    did she ask for a pic? no. then she is a victim of this arsehole, who thinks he can go around sending naked pics of himself to complete strangers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    She paints herself as a victim and suggests that this type of behaviour is the norm for men.
    Alternatively, she could just be sick of being treated like that.
    I wouldn't suggest that kind of behaviour is the norm for most men, most men are decent guys. Nevertheless there are a minority of men (and women) for which that behaviour is the norm - it only takes a few encounters to feel sick of it.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    did she ask for a pic? no. then she is a victim of this arsehole, who thinks he can go around sending naked pics of himself to complete strangers.
    Victim? What happened to her? Was she sexually assaulted by an image? You know you can just delete it, and block the guy.

Deleted
    Wow, that guy is such an idiot. I think he deserved this.

I'm not sure if the girl contacting his mother is a good idea, but at least he gets called out on his actions. That is not appropriate behaviour.

I'm not a fan of dating websites or apps, but sending someone you don't know a picture of your naked self is stupid as buck.

So wierd story...saw it mentioned yesterday aswell.

I don't know why any men would send a dick picture to random women. Atleast meet the person before going that far.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Snakez View Post
    The Unsullied disagree.
    I lol'd strongly.

Quote Originally Posted by Snakez View Post
    The guy is obviously an idiot, but I'm not gonna give credits to that woman either. "perpetuation of rape culture" woah really?

The Unsullied disagree.
    "This one is upset he couldn't serve you."

Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    As an adult she should be able to deal with the situation herself, if she thinks she has been sexually harassed go to the police.
    "deal with the situation herself" you say, then suggest to:
    "tell the police"
    How is that different from telling his mother? she is telling someone.

The police might be far harsher and have an impact in his life in terms of criminal record, telling his mother is a step down without much consequence and imo he should be grateful she didnt go to the cops, which she could and should have.
    (aside from humiliation, but honestly its deserved), but his mother will forgive, its his mother after all.
    She did deal with the situation, just not in the way you consider "mature".

Then again in which way was he mature to start with, behave like a child, be treated like a child, its not complicated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNationGamer View Post
    Are people that stupid they drink so much they blackout and get raped

Have people not heard of taking friends to parties?
    And if you're drinking with friends and your friend turns out to be the one who rapes you? The woman can blame herself for it?

I've had several picture of penises sent to me on a swedish forum, a guy here on mmo-champion even sent one to me - I was thinking of just posting it so people could see what kind of person he is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Victim? What happened to her? Was she sexually assaulted by an image? You know you can just delete it, and block the guy.
    For guys it's just a picture, for many girls it's not. This is due to girls being physically weaker than men.

When a guy wants to have his way with a girl, he can. He has the muscles to force himself upon a girl. That's why girls are overprotective and are very wary of some shady guys. That's why you'll hear girls talking about 'creeps' to keep the untrustworthy/potentially dangerous guys away.

This picture is of a guy who forces himself upon this girl. Maybe it's not in person, but it's close enough. That's why the girl responds by jumping in protection mode and getting the fuck out of there.

Bottom line is, such behaviour is completely out of line. Sending such a photo might be okay if she asked for it, but not like this. They hardly know eachother, that makes it so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    Yes. He is a complete asshole. However she clearly overreacted.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Bottom line is, such behaviour is completely out of line. Sending such a photo might be okay if she asked for it, but not like this. They hardly know eachother, that makes it so bad.
    It's out of line in real life or in normal internet communication outlets. When you download a dating app you should be prepared for this type of bullshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    For guys it's just a picture, for many girls it's not. This is due to girls being physically weaker than men.
    And this is relevant to this situation how? You can still delete and block the person, and never hear from it ever again. It has absolutely nothing to do with physical interaction.

Also, this "physically weaker" excuse must stop. While that is true to an extent, we are not a different species, and this difference is being blown out of proportion.