Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It's ridiculous that they update a model, which was recently updated, to show emotion that will soon be replaced and removed completely from the game. There are models that are 10 years old ffs.

On another note, it's nice to see that they left his shoulder horns intact (clipping and all) on blueberry Garrosh. I guess it wouldn't be Blizzard if a model didn't have terrible clipping somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Tython View Post
    In the next expansion, if they remove tier gear and valuable pieces of loot from LFR, expect the player base to decrease and a lot of folks stop raiding.
    That will NEVER happen period.

Quote Originally Posted by painweaver View Post
    It's ridiculous that they update a model, which was recently updated, to show emotion that will soon be replaced and removed completely from the game. There are models that are 10 years old ffs.

On another note, it's nice to see that they left his shoulder horns intact (clipping and all) on blueberry Garrosh. I guess it wouldn't be Blizzard if a model didn't have terrible clipping somewhere.
    I suppose it may not have occurred to you that this model likely is based on the new orc models - so likely didn't take much more work than a new skin for the model. The devs stated when MoP was announced that dwarf and orc models were going to be ready for MoP. They obviously decided not to launch them yet, so think of this as a probably early preview of what to expect from all new models.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Golden Lotus is Disappearing, what will be our way of getting those Leatherworking Recipes that you get from that reputation?

guess this is the new Orc model that everyone been waiting for,looking good

they should give the vanilla races an overhaul to look equivlent to the latest (even cata) faction/boss modes

Quote Originally Posted by Tython View Post
    In the next expansion, if they remove tier gear and valuable pieces of loot from LFR, expect the player base to decrease and a lot of folks stop raiding.
    Or Blizzard could throw them back on the vendors and require players to still do challenging content in other forms in order to purchase the pieces. Oh and the player base is already decreasing and the executives predict further losses. GC has already said that not many players actually like raiding so if gear is the reason a player like yourself is doing it then Blizzard could easily move the carrot else where in the game for you to follow.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2013-06-14 at 12:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybudd33 View Post
    If Golden Lotus is Disappearing, what will be our way of getting those Leatherworking Recipes that you get from that reputation?
    Also the Tailoring patterns, the mounts and all the other items? How will players who haven't reached Exalted with Golden Lotus earn reputation? Is the faction being removed completely or is it just that part of the dailies quest hub? I'm sure lots of people have questions like these along with lots of other questions. It's still very, very early in regards to patch 5.4 so hopefully we'll all get answers to most (if not all) of our questions in the coming days and weeks.

Curious about the tailoring patterns myself, neither of my tailors are 90 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybudd33 View Post
    Yea I was wondering the same. I suppose I'm going to have dailies to do if I want to get all those achievements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... the Orc redesign is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly UK View Post
    Also the Tailoring patterns, the mounts and all the other items? How will players who haven't reached Exalted with Golden Lotus earn reputation? Is the faction being removed completely or is it just that part of the dailies quest hub? I'm sure lots of people have questions like these along with lots of other questions. It's still very, very early in regards to patch 5.4 so hopefully we'll all get answers to most (if not all) of our questions in the coming days and weeks.

You can find the info about The Golden Lotus on wowhead.
    The vendor will move to the capital cities, the daily quests will still be available and you will be able to kill mobs in the zone for even more rep if you want to.
    The only thing that will be unavailable is the achievement for completing each step in the Golden Lotus storyline; it'll become a Feat of Strength.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    You can find the info about The Golden Lotus on wowhead.
    The vendor will move to the capital cities, the daily quests will still be available and you will be able to kill mobs in the zone for even more rep if you want to.
    The only thing that will be unavailable is the achievement for completing each step in the Golden Lotus storyline; it'll become a Feat of Strength.
    Yeah, just found that info. It seems most of the Golden Lotus dailies will still be available, their Quartermaster is simply moving to a safer location, Alani continues to fly around the zone (I guess that aura also protects her from sha-infestation as well as players) and killing mobs in the Vale awards 10 rep per normal mob and 200 rep per elite mob. There's also still time for players to earn rep so they can complete the Eternally in the Vale achievement before it becomes a Feat of Strength.

10+ Year Old Account
    AMG LOOK AT GARROSH GO!

Now where's that target on his back so I know where to stick my favorite dagger?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly UK View Post
    Yeah, just found that info. It seems most of the Golden Lotus dailies will still be available, their Quartermaster is simply moving to a safer location, Alani continues to fly around the zone (I guess that aura also protects her from sha-infestation as well as players) and killing mobs in the Vale awards 10 rep per normal mob and 200 rep per elite mob. There's also still time for players to earn rep so they can complete the Eternally in the Vale achievement before it becomes a Feat of Strength.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    will the Vale be phased in 5.4? Mainly for alts who want to do Golden Lotus dailies?

No. You will still be able to progress GL rep, but if you want to do the quests themselves, better do them now.
    https://twitter.com/ghostcrawler/sta...76580337184770
    Last edited by SodiumChloride; 2013-06-14 at 05:06 AM.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Those facial emotions are pretty amazing. I hope this is the kind of quality we'll see with our character model updates.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hope my voodoo 2 3DFX cards can handle Garrosh new update.

It's fun to watch the decline of a giant from the giant's fanboi perspective. You all fuel me, /glug glug glug. Yummy.

Unfortunately, there aren't any other worthy games to fill the void WoW has left. Let us all mourn.

Deleted
    Great, another dread wastes. What a horrid change. I hope there will be an npc like with theramore, who can revert time to pre-scarred vale.

that new orc model is sweet as shit