Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Wow... Where to begin... This looks like a good spot. Last I checked "jews" were human beings too; and are thus no more or less fallible than any other person. So presumably there would be some "jews" who have an irrational hatred for him just because of his lineage. My guess is that most "jews" wouldn't want an innocent man killed simply because of his lineage.

That's assuming the "country" was outraged to begin with. I'd like to think in MY country most people would be concerned for the well being of the person, and push for their identity to be covered up for their safety.
    Well that and Jews were only a part of the genocide really (later perhaps a more focussed part yes), but everyone seems to forget about the other 307537 subgroups that simply get departed away or murdered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Since when are the jews badass enough to hunt people down?. They need to give it a rest and be thankful the allied forces saved them, because they sure didnt save themselves.
    now now calm down a bit, we all know they have their ways
    a tough strong enemy will be obvious and u might be aware
    but he who works on the dark and pulls the strings ?? thats what i would fear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Well that and Jews were only a part of the genocide really (later perhaps a more focussed part yes), but everyone seems to forget about the other 307537 subgroups that simply get departed away or murdered.
    I don't think anyone forgot that over 5 million other people were systematically murdered, it was mostly that the OP explicitly claimed the Jews would want to kill someone just because they were related to Hitler, which is pretty objectionable.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

How many think that because of the sins of Adam that we are all punished?

I say that the child of hitler would not be punished, because none of us should be punished by our parents or any other persons decisions.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I don't think anyone forgot that over 5 million other people were systematically murdered, it was mostly that the OP explicitly claimed the Jews would want to kill someone just because they were related to Hitler, which is pretty objectionable.
    But that was my point though. Say Hitler and people think about jews, while it is a lot more then that really. A shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    cant help but notice that this topic is "all eyes on me" by mods xD
    still there were Germans hurt over the years
    i mean didnt the Jews get over it already i never seen Vietnamese ppl all upset over the war

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing, Hitler was an outcome of culture. He wasn't innately evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooliganz View Post
    cant help but notice that this topic is "all eyes on me" by mods xD
    still there were Germans hurt over the years
    i mean didnt the Jews get over it already i never seen Vietnamese ppl all upset over the war
    This thread isn't being monitored anymore than every other thread in GenOT. Mods are allowed to post and participate just like anyone else. There's nothing wrong with this thread, otherwise it would be closed.

For the record, I think it's pretty callous to suggest that Jews need to "get over it" especially considering we still live in time when there are living survivors. People generally do not take kindly to having over two-thirds of their population hunted down and systematically exterminated, and I would say that is probably true regardless of culture, ethnicity, race, religion or nationality. This thread is about how the world would react to an offspring of Hitler not the Jews ability to cope in the aftermath of the Holocaust, so there's no reason to even go into such a tangent in the first place.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Let's pretend Adolf Hitler had boy child who born between 1943-45, was somehow hidden from community and today proven to be Hitler's child. What would country where he lives should do?
    After WW2 any country would have killed him for sure, but would jews demand death for him even if he is 68-70 years old?

I think any country would probably kill him just to calm down community.
    Your thoughts?
    Good lord, on what planet do you actually live?
    No one would have killed an offspring from Hitler. No one killed his family either...

There was a guy (Jean-Marie Loret) who claimed to be Hitler's son, no one tried to kill him either, no one asked to have him arrested or anything in that matter... He died in 1985. It later turned out that DNA said otherwise. As it stands, Hitler had no child.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    The fuck you on about, mate?

Why the hell would anyone, save moral and intellectual cave dwellers, call for the death of a child simply for having been born to the wrong parents?

In fact, wouldn't doing something like that make them no better than Herr H himself?
    Last edited by mmoc494ea71a08; 2013-06-13 at 08:22 PM.

I would have to smoke something to even get idea for post like this...

10+ Year Old Account
    First word of title: Hitler

Argument automatically lost, no matter what it was.

/thread
    It's time to level up and quit your newbie ways
    You need to go outside and get some new V-rays
    A fresh breath of air will help you talk again
    Inhale, exhale, feel the Oxygen
    - Woodman

"Let's pretend Hitler had a son who is now 70 years old and has never done anything wrong. We should kill him right?"

The fuck???

Hitler's child is alive & well:

"In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    How many think that because of the sins of Adam that we are all punished?
    Hey hey hey, I'm not THAT much of a sinner.
    Putin khuliyo

Hitler had a nephew who ended up living in the US (on Long Island). He fought for the allies during WW2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William...Stuart-Houston
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would anyone kill him for what his father has done 0o My father is an a hole i would hate to be blamed for all the rubbish he does -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    I am pretty sure ppl would want all his family bloodline die.
    It happened before:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shootin...Romanov_family

But what if the son/daughter would be the other way araund?
    Well its already in parody.

http://venturefans.org/vbwiki/Girl_Hitler

That would be a good question.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

A fairly silly question most people would not hold the kids of monsters as responsible for there parents crimes but then again I doubt most people would exactly go out of there way to befriend those kids. Now if you really want an argument on Hitler then discuss who the real monster is as there's no record of Hitler personally killing any Jews he gave the order to do it without a doubt but those orders where carried out by a legion of men and women loyal to his ideology. So yes Hitler was evil but I've always viewed the ones who carried out the orders as far worse than him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    I think any country would probably kill him just to calm down community.
    Your thoughts?
    No country would kill him for actions he didn't commit.