Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Hmm, sounds like someone made a cheap version of that upcoming Next Gen game The Order.
    It's text based, and I sit and chose what to do. At the moment I've escaped a prison by persuading the guard (with my sexy feminine features) to give me a fork, which I then used to dig out one of the pars in the window and jump a few stories down, into a lake.

Now I'm on a train onwards to the 'dangerous' part of town to find a place to live, and hopefully some lone berk I can blackjack to get me some coin, yes.

So.
    Has anyone here who's into fallout tried this mod yet?
    http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/4...eview%3D&pUp=1

It looks very interesting to me, I'm just waiting on the second installment to be finished before playing it. I was wondering if anyone else has tried it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I would prefer not to get arrested
    It's not that bad getting arrested ^^

There are so many rules now'a'days that they can do nothing but talk to you, and then you can go after a maximum of 24 hours. At least, that's how it is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    It's text based, and I sit and chose what to do. At the moment I've escaped a prison by persuading the guard (with my sexy feminine features) to give me a fork, which I then used to dig out one of the pars in the window and jump a few stories down, into a lake.

Now I'm on a train onwards to the 'dangerous' part of town to find a place to live, and hopefully some lone berk I can blackjack to get me some coin, yes.
    So it's a goofy MUD that happens to share the "steampunk London under siege" motif of The Order. Still sounds fun.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Klocko View Post
    So.

It looks very interesting to me, I'm just waiting on the second installment to be finished before playing it. I was wondering if anyone else has tried it.
    I know of it, but I did not know it was done.

I thought I would try it out when I'm done with all the DLC's again on my new char. From what I know of it, it should present a really nice ending

I know of it, but I did not know it was done.

I thought I would try it out when I'm done with all the DLC's again on my new char. From what I know of it, it should present a really nice ending
    Ugh. I can't get through all of the DLC's on my main character. I can't stand dead money. It's annoying, and very very boring.

Deleted

People still watch TV ?

Deleted
    So.

Haven't tried that. Might have to look into it once I get my new rig, since my Fallout is so heavily modded my PC has problems running it as it is.

You should get Tale of Two Wastelands and project Nevada.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not that bad getting arrested ^^

There are so many rules now'a'days that they can do nothing but talk to you, and then you can go after a maximum of 24 hours. At least, that's how it is here.
    I have to be at work i n24 hours.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kezkIs7.jpg[/MG]

People still watch TV ?
    How long until nobody knows what MTV stands for, I wonder.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Haven't tried that. Might have to look into it once I get my new rig, since my Fallout is so heavily modded my PC has problems running it as it is.

You should get Tale of Two Wastelands and project Nevada.
    I dont have Fallout 3 installed but I will once i get my internet fixed up on thursday. Then i will get tales of two wastelands.
    I recently installed project nevada. havent really been doing much with it though.

Deleted

You talking about Planescape?
    Ugh. I can't get through all of the DLC's on my main character. I can't stand dead money. It's annoying, and very very boring.
    Dead Money is a great DLC imo.

Honest Hearts was the most awful one.

I actually had FUN with honest hearts. I can't stand dead money.

Deleted
    I actually had FUN with honest hearts. I can't stand dead money.
    The atmosphere in Dead Money is fantastic. Gets better if you're playing with some difficulty increasing mods on Hardcore.

Also Honest Hearts has huge Cazadors. Fuck Cazadors.

The atmosphere in Dead Money is fantastic. Gets better if you're playing with some difficulty increasing mods on Hardcore.

Also Honest Hearts has huge Cazadors. Fuck Cazadors.
    Yes, fuck Cazadors. But i dunno. Just something about dead money just . . . doesn't sit right with me. I liked pretty much every DLC in fallout 3 (with anchorage being my favorite), and i enjoyed honest hearts. I just . . . cant stand dead money. And it isn't like it's difficult either. I have a mod that gives me a death claw companion (it's fucking awesome too) and he actually came with me, so that isn't too bad.

Deleted
    Yes, fuck Cazadors. But i dunno. Just something about dead money just . . . doesn't sit right with me. I liked pretty much every DLC in fallout 3 (with anchorage being my favorite), and i enjoyed honest hearts. I just . . . cant stand dead money. And it isn't like it's difficult either. I have a mod that gives me a death claw companion (it's fucking awesome too) and he actually came with me, so that isn't too bad.
    Heh, I tend to keep companions with me only for bag space, and I stopped doing that after I got myself the bagpack mod and simply just looted the stuff I needed to survive.

Heh, I tend to keep companions with me only for bag space, and I stopped doing that after I got myself the bagpack mod and simply just looted the stuff I needed to survive.
    Heh. I dont spam loot everything. My habits in skyrim carried over with me in fallout. I didnt loot a lot of stuff in skyrim because the NPCs had SO LITTLE gold on them so i couldn't sell a lot. Kind of carried over with me when i started playing fallout ._.''

But yeah. I just like my deathclaw. He starts at a little baby and he goes over time. He's so badass though :3

Deleted
    Dead Money is... interesting.

It's the DLC I like the least, but only because the start of it is sooo long.

As soon as you get into Sierra Madre, I think it's amazing

Dead Money is... interesting.

It's the DLC I like the least, but only because the start of it is sooo long.

As soon as you get into Sierra Madre, I think it's amazing
    I'm in the Sierra madre right now. I'm at the part where you have to chase Domino back stage, having to bust every radio or what ever. Im actually kind of stuck because of the damn beeping, but give me time and i'll get through it

Deleted

Nope, Fallen London Online

Free browser game. I just completed a mission, and the game awarded me with an actual wallpaper.