Deleted

Gaming PC Build - £600-700

I'm looking to build my own PC soon, and aim to start buying parts this Friday. I've put together this build, and want a second opinion on it.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor (£169.90 @ Amazon UK)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (£72.98 @ Novatech)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (£65.52 @ Amazon UK)
    Storage: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk (£74.99 @ Amazon UK)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£49.97 @ Amazon UK)
    Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB Video Card (Purchased For £159.95)
    Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter (£26.49 @ Amazon UK)
    Case: Cooler Master NSE-200-KKN1 MicroATX Mid Tower Case (£32.00 @ Ebuyer)
    Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer (£12.98 @ Novatech)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) (£67.69 @ Aria PC)
    Monitor: Hannspree HE225DPB 21.5" Monitor (£88.63 @ Amazon UK)
    Total: £821.10
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-09-25 09:38 BST+0100)

Everything is up for change except the graphics card. I already have that (brother gave me it). I already have a mouse, keyboard and headset. Would I need a sound card? I don't really care about sound quality.

I'll be playing mostly WoW, with a bit of other games (TF2, GW2, some single player games).

You can get some nice 1866mhz memory for less than the g.skill.

Also, did you forgot the pick a PSU or do you already have one?

Grab a 840 EVO instead of the 840 so you can take advantage of the ram caching to boost the speeds, plus it's a tad cheaper.

And no, you don't really need a sound card, onboard sound is good enough 99% of the time.

Lastly, buying the 4670 from Aria PC instead of amazon will save ya £3 or so
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Deleted
    Will that work with my motherboard? On pcPartPicker it says memory types DDR3-1333/1600, and I figured that meant only those RAM speeds would work.

I forgot the PSU. I'd go for something like this. Thoughts?

Thanks for the tip on the EVO. Changed

Shipping from Aria has cost me around a fiver in the past, so Amazon works out cheaper.

Aria is £3 cheaper, including shipping(shipping was about £8-9 on top of the £154 pricetag), forgot to mention that bit.

1600mhz memory. Or you can grab some that aren't bright orange and have ginormous fins for a little bit more.

The CX is a good PSU, I just prefer XFX over them. Bit more reliable imo.

You could also grab a Z87 motherboard and a 4670k in case you want to dabble in overclocking at some point. It really is worth it (10-20%+ performance increase usually). Also a Z87 board should let you get the 1866mhz memory as well
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.