10+ Year Old Account
    Would be heartwarming to see a crazed female Dwarf running around in the background of a cutscene throwing rocks at Pigeons.

Besides Shale it would mainly be Merrill and Wynn (if she's still alive) that I'd like to meet, besides the ones that have been confirmed such as Morrigan.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I'm sad we havn't seen any more of her since DA:O. She was such a sweetie, and compared to the DA2 dlc character Sebastian, she had an actual personality and character development and stuff. I'm not sure whether I hope she got to tevinter and got turned back into a dwarf, or whether she decided to stay as she was because being a golem is baller as fuck.

There are so many characters I really want to see more of. Shale, tallis, merrill, that legion dwarf from awakening (though I understand she goes to her calling in the epilogue no matter what you do?
    Sigrun. It depends on what actions you take. Most choices do end up with her death, but if you do her quests/tell her you don't want to lose another friend, she hangs around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Would be heartwarming to see a crazed female Dwarf running around in the background of a cutscene throwing rocks at Pigeons.

Besides Shale it would mainly be Merrill and Wynn (if she's still alive) that I'd like to meet, besides the ones that have been confirmed such as Morrigan.
    Wynne is dead, I'm afraid. She dies in one of the books.

10+ Year Old Account

Id expect Wynne to be dead when DA:I is set around 12 years later, given how old she was in DA:O + with that spirit being what essentially kept her going there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Id expect Wynne to be dead when DA:I is set around 12 years later, given how old she was in DA:O + with that spirit being what essentially kept her going there.
    She is. She used the spirit to save someone else from dieing, and killing herself in the process. They had a funeral. Shale attended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye I expected her to be dead by now, was just if she was alive. Only other person that springs to mind is Larius from the Legacy DLC, always liked him for some reason.
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,

Deleted
    Aye I expected her to be dead by now, was just if she was alive. Only other person that springs to mind is Larius from the Legacy DLC, always liked him for some reason.
    Whichever you saved out of Larius and Janeka will likley show up since corypheus posessed them.

I am really excited to find out more about the Multiplayer side of things in this. I'm hoping that its somewhat Diablo'ish in the sense that theres somewhat of an endless supply of loot to obtain. That would make for a lot of replayability The graphics and animations look amazing, now only hope the multiplayer shapes out that way

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    I am really excited to find out more about the Multiplayer side of things in this. I'm hoping that its somewhat Diablo'ish in the sense that theres somewhat of an endless supply of loot to obtain. That would make for a lot of replayability The graphics and animations look amazing, now only hope the multiplayer shapes out that way
    There's always going to be endless replayability by queing with low level players and watching them fawn over your giant rippling muscles.

Deleted
    I just hope that DA:Keep is available soon because on the website it says "approximately 1 month prior to release of the game". I´m buying the game for the PS4 and all other DAs were on my 360 so I want a good save game.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are so many characters I really want to see more of. Shale, tallis, merrill, that legion dwarf from awakening (though I understand she goes to her calling in the epilogue no matter what you do?
    I didn't care for Talis, but definitely loved Sigrun again. I really enjoyed her personality, especially with Oghren in the group. Shale was the bees knees too, especially the voice. Merrill is a bit funny for me...so I loved her when I played DA2 originally, but in my last playthrough a month or 2 ago, I absolutely could not stand her.

Definitely looking forward to Cassandra though. I'm not sure why everyone is complaining about her looks because she looks pretty awesome.

Started a new game of DA: O since it's been so long. I had forgotten how Alistair goes "Oh, blast it." if you deselect him on the party screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I don't see any difference. No matter what you do in DAO, you end up fighting Archdemon and, later, can't prevent the sentient Darkspawn from ravaging your lands, the only difference in major choices you make being what forces are available for you to summon during the fight. Same way, no matter what you do in DA2, you end up with your mother dead, fighting Meredith all alone. This is how story-based games are: if you want to maintain high storytelling quality, you need to skip on how important the choices you make. Otherwise it would take decades to make Dragon Age 3, and by that time no one will remember the original title nor care.
    The difference is in DA:O, what choices you make affect the story after you beat the archdemon. Like who's in charge of Orz, are the werewolves still around or are they cured, where the mages saved or all killed off. In DA2, no matter what the mages die. The Qunari encounter was more of what I wanted. You could kill them all, you could kill only the Arishok, or you could turn over the book. The thing with Grace is another thing that I'm talking about. Every time I have to save her, I just would like to kill her instead. Not because I knew what would happen, but because it didn't make sense to let her live after she wants you to kill the templars. And even if you do what she says, she STILL ends up in the circle. WTF?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    The difference is in DA:O, what choices you make affect the story after you beat the archdemon. Like who's in charge of Orz, are the werewolves still around or are they cured, where the mages saved or all killed off. In DA2, no matter what the mages die. The Qunari encounter was more of what I wanted. You could kill them all, you could kill only the Arishok, or you could turn over the book. The thing with Grace is another thing that I'm talking about. Every time I have to save her, I just would like to kill her instead. Not because I knew what would happen, but because it didn't make sense to let her live after she wants you to kill the templars. And even if you do what she says, she STILL ends up in the circle. WTF?
    I suppose there are sort of some reasonably big changes depending what you do in DA2, though most are more subtle than in DA:O.

It seems like in DA:O you get these big choices, but the "big picture" outcome is relatively the same no matter what you do
    In DA2 you don't really get much of a choice of what happens in the immediate here and now, but the big picture outcome could be pretty significantly different.

I'll just take the final act's culmination as an example. So you can't change the outcome, sure, but...

Whether you save or spare anders is pretty culturally significant. It turns what he did from "terrorist blows up chantry, is captured and killed by the most important person in kirkwall / viscount of kirkwall" to "MVP / Viscount of kirkwall supplying, supporting and funding anti chantry extremist terrorists" - That distinction alone could have a big enough impact to justify or not justify an exalted march on the free marches. Does it change that the chantry was blown up? No, but how it is percieved by the rest of the world is important. Consider the significance of "Extremist terrorists blow up world trade center with hijacked jets, City Mayor (or POTUS) captures and executes those responsible" and "Mayor of NYC (or POTUS) funds and trains terrorists and supplies them with passenger liners to crash into WTC" Like. That matters. A lot.

Then take whether you sided with meredith or orsino in the first place. While it doesn't matter much because both of them end up dieing, it's the difference between you (who basically represents the city as a whole, given your power, wealth and influence in it) supporting blood mages, or supporting overzealous templar crackdowns. It also changes whether you have to essentially kill every templar in the city. If you side with orsino they all come running in and you have to butcher them. If you side with meredith, you are just anulling the circle. Sure the mages all die either way (though I imagine if you side with the mages, even if all the ones in the room die, in lore, more remain safe elsewhere), but how the rest of the world sees you (and therefore the city as a whole) acting is pretty significant, and has the potential to cause the rest of the world to see kirkwall, and probably the rest of the free marches, as a second tevinter, ruled by blood magic, or as a second orlais, ruled by the might of the chantry. Totally changes the outlook for the entire region for the future.

Compare that to DA:O where it doesn't REALLY make much of a difference for many descisions. Obviously choice of monarchs matter a little, and things like the demon baby may matter, but... dalish vs werewolves... how significant is that conflict, really? circle tower in ferelden... It's a big deal, but again, without all the shit that went alongside the anullment of the kirkwall circle, and given that no matter what you do, it's going to be followed by the events of kirkwall, it doesn't really change the lot of mages and templars much as a whole. Orzammar is still up shit creek no matter who you pick and regardless of what you do with the anvil. They may claim back some lands if bhelen + anvil is picked (possibly even if bhelen without anvil, can't rememebr) but they're still pretty much just one city. Hell, if you pick harrowmont he dies soon anyway, so... The entire sacred ashes plotline is utterly irrelevant really. The ashes get found regardless by DA:I, and presumably blown the fuck up 5 minutes into the start of the game anyway, so it doesn't even matter whether or not you corrupt them. Hell, if you side with the cultists, when the chantry show up they are all slaughtered or conscripted anyway. Whether connor or isolde die isn't really of any significance. Eamon lives no matter what, and his usefullness begins and ends with the landsmeet.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, there is a new crafting and customization video available. Don't have a link directly to it, but you can watch via their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/dragonage.uk
    Last edited by mmoca33b2a723c; 2014-10-01 at 03:19 PM.

That Video shows even more of the terrible UI, who has designed that? Looks like it was made for 640x480 Resolutions.

Deleted
    You have a good point. On the other hand, THERE ARE JARS OF BEES.

A JAR.

OF BEES.

JARS. FILLED WITH BEES.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have a good point. On the other hand, THERE ARE JARS OF BEES.

A JAR.

OF BEES.

JARS. FILLED WITH BEES.
    Not the bees!!!! /nicholascage

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    We got a new video
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I can look forward to having another collection of ~800 resist potions because I can't sell them as I'll definitely need them all at some point and certainly won't forget to use them .
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,

Deleted
    So I can look forward to having another collection of ~800 resist potions because I can't sell them as I'll definitely need them all at some point and certainly won't forget to use them .
    You can only carry so many of certain potions so don't worry. You'll max out and that'll be that And then probably do what i tend to do when I max out. Get 8/8 or whatever, and then never use them untill I find one on the ground that I can't carry, at which point I drink one and pick that one up