Analogies on forums

I've lurked around several major gaming forums over the years, and one reoccurring phenomenon continues to fascinate me. A vast majority of the analogies I encounter either make me want to pull my hair out, or giggle until I fall out of my chair! I believe these analogies could be used as a new form of trolling that could take the entire internet by storm. Surely someone out there has encountered these analogies and made a similar observation?

P.S.
    If you are someone who has already mastered the art of the bad analogy troll, please, come to this thread and prove thyself!

Most analogies fall flat.

Like matzo. It's funny because matzo never rose in the first place.

Analogies that don't make sense are like apples in the snow.

Deleted
    While I agree that most are bad, and I'm sure I make some shitty ones as well. I've noticed that sometimes when someone doesn't understand the analogies they just say "it's a bad one".

"I don't get it so it must be bad" is way to common.

10+ Year Old Account
    Analogies are kind of like changing the oil in a car. You hear about other people doing it and think "eh, that sounds pretty easy."

Then you pop the hood, take one look at the engine, and go "dear god what the fuck am I doing?"

Was that bad enough?