WW Monk/BwM 515 ilvl looking for a semi casual raiding guild

Name: Vantias
    Class: Monk
    Specs: Windwalker(Main Spec)/Brewmaster(Off Spec)
    ilvl:516

I am a semi casual raider looking for a home to progress with through this current tier and beyond. I have currently had experience with the last 6/12 of ToT on normal mode. I have only had some experience with heroics on the previous tier in MSV, but looking to learn and work on the current tier's ones.

I started playing the game at release up until middle of WotLK as a MT for two server first guilds. However, I spend too much time playing and burned out and needed to get settled in real life. Now that I have done that I have come back in hope of finding a raiding guild to start working with to progress. In between I have played several other MMO's and raided in them as well.

As I said before I am looking for a semi casual raiding guild, currently on the alliance side but looking to faction change to horde. I would like a guild that raids on PST if possible as that it where I live and it makes it more convenient for being able to make raid times easier due to work. I enjoy pvping and doing rbg as well so if the guild participates in those areas as well it would be a great plus.

Please feel free to contact me in game if you would any questions answered, raiding history, gaming background, etc. Battletag: Vanitas#1145
    Last edited by Vanitas86; 2013-07-09 at 01:49 AM.

Hi Vantias,

KoT is a friendly, mature Alliance PST raiding guild recruiting a tank for our 25 man raid. A monk would be perfect as we currently don't have any raiding monks.

Our guild is made up of working adults over the age of 30 with families/jobs who wanted to progress through content with people who take pride in playing their class well, while participating in a supportive, respectful raiding atmosphere. Our perspective is that guild raiding should be an fun, social, and organized activity. We have always preferred 25 man raiding because we feel that 25 mans are more immersive and beneficial to the social aspect of raiding.

Our guild has been around since August 2005. We moved to Lightbringer server in September 2012 for a better economy and more recruitment opportunities.

We have a Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday raid schedule, between 7:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m. PST. We're a level 25 guild and currently 11/12 ToT.

Our guild site is at: http://kotguild.shivtr.com. Check out our site for more info, or send a BT request to MercurioBlue#1648 to ask questions.

Hi, Vantias,

Guild title: Relentless
    Server: The Scryers
    Level 25 Guild
    Guild Founded: February, 2007

Current Recruitment Status: OPEN
    LFM Raiders and PvPers!

Raid Schedule: (PST)
    Tuesdays 6-8:15pm
    Thursdays 6-8:15pm

About Relentless:
    We are a DRAMA-FREE guild! Relentless is a social/semi-casual raiding guild. To our members, Relentless is like a family that enjoys spending time together. We are reaching out to find like-minded players that enjoy raiding, PvPing, transmog old world raids, social activities and other fun game content. We realize the importance of the world outside of the game, and enjoy the escape from real life that WoW provides. We like to schedule in-game events as a group so that even if you choose not to raid with us, you will still have many activities to enjoy as a group.
    Even if you are getting back into MoP late in the game, Relentless would like to help out and experience all the current content with our raiders as well as top tier raids!

Recruiting requirements:
    17+ years old
    Must be respectful of other players

For more info: BattleTag: Veranna#1906

To Apply, visit: Relentless-scryers.com
    Last edited by Chailyn; 2013-07-15 at 09:22 PM.