Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Same with Blitz. Could be the worst Blitz in the world, but one lucky grab and suddenly you've lost the game.
    Also, as people have mentioned, your team may have a Blitz that lands clutch hooks time and time again in the early-mid game, but grabbing the wrong target (i.e. a fed Karthus) could lead to a catastrophic game throw, like this (1:33):

Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-06-23 at 08:29 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    I usually ban him unless our team can first pick him, cause he can fuck up your teamfights if its either a lucky pull or people aren't paying attention properly. It is just a matter of skillshots, but one of the kind that can screw your game up, no matter how hard you just won your lane.

I enjoy versing blitzcrank's as lulu...ult'ing the person blitz pulls is a great initiate to team fights lol

Blitz is really nothing to worry about anymore since tresh came out, he is like blitz 5.0, just insanely more useful, with blitz if you just avoid hook he can just look you 15 secs

He does get more bans then he probably needs, he isn't as bad as he used to be.

Blitz is a hit or miss imo. I fyou are able to dodge most of his grabs then his presence is like nowhere there

Blitz is just the noob killer support, very easy to buy, and the support that wards and pushes has a very clear advantage in the bot lane. Thresh is probably overally better, albeit much more complex to play. In upper tier ranked I don't think blitz is all that different from other. Maybe fairly strong beginning game, end game he does have an advantage to initiating or cc that could make him a viable offtank support. However, Leona and thresh clearly have better advantages late game in this department.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can argue about the lane phase all you want.

When it comes down to it, a good Blitz hook can end a game.

Any decent Blitz player will make sure to win the vision war (have oracles much of the time and wards everywhere). One good grab after the 30:00 mark can mean a free Baron, Inhib, or a win.

So, please, don't ban Blitz...for my win rate's sake.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently, Blitz is banned 22.11% of the time (that is, once every 4.5 games).

Thresh, Nunu, Draven, Twisted Fate, Elise, Jayce, Hecarim, Zac, Shen and Nautilus are banned more often than him.

I think it's just hype.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Blitz has too much lane presence; his CC is very powerful; he creates very easy kill lanes; this is why I ban Blitz.