Thread: Feral goals.

Feral goals.

Since blizzard is in the mood to make such aggressive changes to the spec what sort of changes should the community push for?

Things like making glyph of cat form feral baseline for example, or maim damage being brought up to around a bleeding shred (insignificant I know but c'mon this is our pvp glove bonus? lol) or anything really, I feel we should be more proactive in our ptr feedback considering what they've been dealing us so far. What do you want? I mean we already know the quality of the nerfs they're throwing out but what about buffs: Glyph of Ferocious Bite now causes Ferocious Bite to heal the Druid for 2% of their maximum health for each 10 Energy used (up from 1%). Is this the sort of silly stuff we need?
    Last edited by Kojo; 2013-06-24 at 07:25 PM.

I think the glyphs are mostly in a good place. Yes, Glyph of Cat Form could be baseline for Ferals, but I take it as a Guardian for HotW, so I personally wouldn't want to lose it.

The Glyph of Savage Roar makes things a bit easy. I'd rather have something that taught a different ability (and different from Rogues, please) than something that took the challenge out of the opening rotation.
    Last edited by Tarazet; 2013-06-25 at 05:02 AM.

Imo Glyph of Savagery and Glyph of Cat Form should be baseline, since they are pretty much mandatory. I always imagined a glyph should provide some effect, but change another as well - like Glyph of Skull Bash or Glyph of Might of Ursoc.

Post deleted
    Last edited by teddabear; 2013-06-29 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Wrong thread

Feral charge or Feline swiftness should be baseline. I love having both, I feel like I am being robbed by having to choose only 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendippity View Post
    Feral charge or Feline swiftness should be baseline. I love having both, I feel like I am being robbed by having to choose only 1.
    While you may be newer to the game. Feline swiftness allows druids to run faster in cat form than we ever did before. SO choosing between it and feral charge is fine. Especially since the talent and our pvp bonus do not stack. So pvp feral should always grab charge

Going to echo some other thoughts in here plus my own.

-Glyph of Cat Form & Glyph of Savagery made baseline.

-Feral allowed to cast cyclone in form.

-PS proc allows Feral to cast cyclone while moving in addition to making all other cast time spells instant.

-Ravage! + Incarnation burst reduced a little on the top end and reworked somehow. Maybe into bleeds? Not sure how to approach this.

-Cower now gives damage reduction similar to Rogue's 'Feint' ability via the Elusiveness talent (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=79008) in the form of a glyph.

-NS being brought back into the talent tree and scrap Ysera's Gift. (With feral hard casting cyclones i don't think a NS clone every min is game breaking.)

-Maim going back to being an incapacitate. (I know this won't happen, but maybe doing no damage as a compromise? )

-FoN trees stun given back instead of roots. (This was a BS change.)
    Last edited by gestapo; 2013-06-26 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    -FoN trees stun given back instead of roots. (This was a BS change.)
    Stunlock until dead is not good design.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarazet View Post
    Stunlock until dead is not good design.
    Neither is completely removing the FoN stun and giving us entangling roots (which can already be instant cast under Predatory Swiftness).

They just need to change the FoN stun to make it DR with other stuns. Make us have to think about casting FON.

Also, you're going the wrong way with the cower change. Rogues need to lose the ability to feint everything with 100% uptime, we don't need an overpowered ability of the sort.