Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    When many raids and dungeons are horde themed (or at least horde adjacent), there are many more horde-modeled rare mounts. That shouldn't be too shocking.

As Alliance, I'm excited for a wolf mount. I've always wanted one. It looks a little unfinished, but pretty ok as it is.

I don't see why people are crying, it's a normal mount. Wont even take an effort to get it, how much effort do you want them to put on it? Would you rather have no mount or what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    You didn't get alliance mounts in Wrath?
    Invincible is an alliance mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    How can you tell if you can't see it? ........ I'll get my coat

OT I like the mount although I can see why Hoard players might be slightly disappointed with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    How can you tell if you can't see it? ........ I'll get my coat

OT I like the mount although I can see why Hoard players might be slightly disappointed with it.
    No, he didn't say invisible. :P
    Last edited by Kilpi; 2013-06-25 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Horde lovers says that Wotlk was an alliance expansion because Arthas. So yes, Invincible is Alliance.

Now seriously. He probably meant Argent warhorse, which model was firstly used by alliance paladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I love this mount. Not sure what you do not like.

Also to all thoughts asking for mechostrider mounts....really?

And we can get mammoths which are cooler then elekks.
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2013-06-25 at 11:57 PM.

Too bad the Kor'Kron outside Orgrimmar already ride these puppies (no pun intended). Yes, that's why it fits, but it's not something spectacular. It is still early ptr, they might change it, but if not, it's probably one of the simplest mounts they've offered from a raid boss since....ever?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That shit looks stupid thankfully I'm actually horde and I have the actual bg mount.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    You didn't get alliance mounts in Wrath?
    Allies can get an undead horse from Rivendare, raptors from Zul Gurub and the Dino Island, a kodo from Brewfest, a hawkstrider from Kael, and as of 5.4, a wolf from Garrosh. That gives Allies access to every type of Horde racial mount other than Goblin, regardless of class. They can also get a Dragonhawk via achievement, even though Dragonhawks are kinda the belf signature flyer.

In comparison, Horde can get a ram from Brewfest, a sabercat from ZG, and a Horse from Argent Tourney, but has no way to get a Mecha-Strider or Elekk.

Neither faction can get the other's flying mount, no grypons for Horde and no wyvern for Ally.
    Last edited by Stormcall; 2013-06-26 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post

Honestly, it's not that bad.
    I admit the skulls hanging off his butt seem kinda silly, but the rest is cool. Would look awesome for a Warrior's mount.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

10+ Year Old Account
    SIGH! I think it looks fucking amazing.
    Aye mate

well its a mount for normal mode, cant wait for heroic garrosh mount (hopefully this will be unique like mim's head/invincible)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Hordies can get our mounts when we get some Alliance-centric stories is what I say. (seriously, makes sense for an orc mount to be rewarded after a raid where we besiege the orc capital and kill the orc Warchief. I mean, what did you expect, Garrosh dropping a robo-chicken?)

Not for me but I won't nitpick it seeing as it makes sense that a Kor'kron wolf would drop from Garosh. I guess they could of made it like a Sha Infused Kor'kron that would be coo.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I don't find it dissapointing as alliance player, actually i welcome him alot.
    agree.
    what I miss from playing a Horde are wolves. My first mount I had to save for so long.

Deleted
    I thought we flew everywhere now. (Barring IoT)

Couldn't give two fucks about ground mounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremaw View Post
    Really? This has to be the laziest, last second art I've seen since Cata. All the mounts/armor since Cata (when Blizz seemingly got a new art team as the quality of models changed drastically) have had a lot of detail and you could really tell the time invested in each.

This is a horrible re-skin of the amazing rated BG's wolf. Essentially "strip armor detail off, and insert spikes.... lots of spikes. Head armor? spikes. Paw armor? Spikes. Yes, excellent, very spiky. Wait! YES, GENIUS, PUT GIANT SPIKES ON THE SIDES LIKE THE AMANI WAR BEAR! Now it is perfect!" Just look at the skeletal horse and nightsaber mounts they just released, much more what we've come to expect.

Disappointed blizz, disappointed.

End nerd rant
    Blizzard is famous for rehashing old content, why are you so shocked ?!

If you don't like the design, then do better.
    Post a sketch of how you'd like it to look
    or a collection of images (if you cannot / will not draw), that could be combined to create what you'd like to see.

Its basically a FREE mount ¬.¬ You think its going to be anything spectacular ? Also im assuming alliance players will be welcoming this with open arms as they didnt get the chance to get the PvP version the horde has. Although this may be underwhelming for the hordies and they mite complain they dont get a shot at the horse model lol.