Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Blizzard didn't lose subs.
    True, subs didn't go from 12 mil to 8 mil. It's all a conspiracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Their going to have to bring back more than the Old Devs to save WoW. A lot of the things Ghostcrawler says, ranging from his dismissal of player concerns, to the rudeness, hostility and bad faith that has come about since he took the reigns needs to stop. Not going to say fire him, especially in this economy but move him to a lower tier and put someone else in charge. He's done a lot of amazing stuff, but to say he's not damaged the game heavily is also a understatement. Lore needs to be important, Community important, Players need to feel like their being heard, and the GM system needs to be reversed too. The new system is like shopping at the IRS Burger from the Simpsons.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukahn View Post
    Their going to have to bring back more than the Old Devs to save WoW. A lot of the things Ghostcrawler says, ranging from his dismissal of player concerns, to the rudeness, hostility and bad faith that has come about since he took the reigns needs to stop. Not going to say fire him, especially in this economy but move him to a lower tier and put someone else in charge. He's done a lot of amazing stuff, but to say he's not damaged the game heavily is also a understatement. Lore needs to be important, Community important, Players need to feel like their being heard, and the GM system needs to be reversed too. The new system is like shopping at the IRS Burger from the Simpsons.
    Firstly love the quote.

Secondly we cannot understand the internal workings at blizzard, how roles and tasks are assigned. I do not believe that one singluar person could be in charge of gm's and the community for all of wow. I am sure there is a team involved and perhaps he is the head of the team but still there is no way a multi-million dollar company places one person in charge of their entire fanbase almost.

Back on point it seems alot of people are saying they would resub if the heroes returned which was my point that while not everyone would resub if by looking at these posts about 8% of posters would resub.

8% extra to resub to wow would quite a nice number.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyanide View Post
    You actually think that some NPCs are gonna bring back subs? lol'd
    I would bet any sum of money that if Illidan returned as a hero to train Demon hunters as the new class, TONS of people would resub in a heartbeat.
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

-Bob Marley

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Pretty sure a decent amount of people would play just to see Sargeras.
    I'm still playing so technically it won't bring me back, but hellz yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    Don't get me wrong, Mind Sear is as useful as tits on a bull, but let's not get carried away here.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgePayne View Post
    Firstly this is pure speculation nothing more nothing less.

Night elf - Two first names same second name Captain Jarod Shadowsong and Warden Maiev Shadowsong. There is a huge chain quest that could be applied here and have the night elfs start to believe that Maiev's anger and zeal would/should be the way forward.
    Maiev should be killed
    Yeah, I just came back from the spirit world, and I have an important message from a certain horse...it would like for you not to keep beating

Quote Originally Posted by Goronfighter View Post
    Maiev should be killed
    I agree but do you think people would return to watch her be hunted down and killed.

To watch the hunter become the prey.

Lol I never get to say that quote

Quote Originally Posted by JudgePayne View Post
    I agree but do you think people would return to watch her be hunted down and killed.

To watch the hunter become the prey.

Lol I never get to say that quote
    But without her we are nothing!

*cough* anyways. I would quite like to see something along the lines of a caverns of time dungeon/raid where we get to meet lore figures like Doom hammer guldan etc. Like perhaps some sort of 2nd war scenario.

Other than that I would love to see what has become of the old alliance heroes. Where have they been what have they been up to? What do they think of the current situation and how will the act with the current leadership of the new alliance?

I am copy this thread and ask mmo-champion to see if they coulc ask the developers in wow about old school heros making a return.

10+ Year Old Account
    From my point of view, the main heroes of the Alliance that must back and have prominence are:

• Tandred Proudmoore (Kul Tiras related)
    • Danath Trollbane (Stromgarde related)
    • Alleria Windrunner (High Elves related)
    • Turalyon (Silver Hand related)
    • Queen Calia (Lordaeron related)

10+ Year Old Account
    I am hugely uninterested in Sargeras at present. I used to really want to fight him (back in Classic and early tBC days) but the aesthetics of Outland *really* turned me off to the whole Burning Legion idea.

Because, really, it would involve some form of spaceships. It would involve some form of floating nonsense. And the armor would be neon pink on lime-green.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.