Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    stack, spread, stack, spread mechanics are pretty hard. lei shen would have to be up there. like why do i have to think and look at my surroundings. just give me loot ffs.

this is sarcasm. relax.
    Hi

Including Ra-den, our 25m difficulty order would have been (Easiest to hardest)

Ra-den > Iron Qon > Jin'rokh > Tortos > Horridon > Twins = Megaera = Ji-kun > Durumu > Primordius > Council > Animus > Lei Shen

Deleted
    Purely out of my experience:

Jikun > Jinrokh > Iron Qon > Horridon > Primordius > Tortos > Durumu > Twin Consorts > Council of Elders > Megaera > Dark Animus > Lei Shen

Im currently 11/13 HC
    We had quite a lot of issues on Tortos for some reason. Megaera wasn't all that hard our first kill, but after like 5 weeks it is still a relatively hard boss to kill for us.

That godamn dino on H Horridon hates my life..

Id start on Jikun after Jinrokh. Hes very easy

Deleted
    Imo for 10 man hc (during progression, not while on farm):

Jin'Rokh
    Ji-kun
    Iron Qon
    Tortos
    Horridon
    Twins
    Primordius
    Council
    Durumu
    Megaera (we don't have a lock, might be trivial with one, I dunno)
    Dark Animus
    Lei Shen

Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    This was my guilds experience. 25 Man.

Hardest to easiest:

Lei Shen
    Animus
    Durumu
    Magaera (Literally played like shit and made it so much harder then it was)
    Council (Until we learned you can keep Kaz unempowered. 2 shot it after that)
    Twins
    Qon
    Ra-den (Take the 30 attempt limit away and it was a joke)
    Ji-Kun
    Primordius
    Horridon
    Jin'rokh
    Tortos
    How do you keep kaz unempowered?

Hit 10/13 25m Heroic last night, here's the path we took:

1. Jin'Rokh (?? attempts)
    2. Horridon (50-60 attempts)
    3. Tortos (20 attempts)
    4. Megaera (40 attempts)
    5. Ji'Kun (15 attempts)
    6. Council (10 attempts)
    7. Iron Qon (7-8 attempts)
    8. Twin Consorts (8 attempts)
    9. Durmumu (10-15 attempts)
    10. Primordius (5 attempts)

I started on heroics since I applied late (didn't do any normals as progression, haven't killed some bosses on normal,) so my opinion might be a little skewed, but pretty much everything after Megaera was a huge joke besides Durmumu. Horridon was pretty hard considering that's where we replaced a ton of people who looked like they weren't going to be able to do heroics. Horridon has been pretty heavily nerfed now though, not having uninterruptable Chain Lightnings from the Bear adds, etc. Tortos (worst fight in the entire game,) wasn't too hard, just more frustrating than anything. Being a melee dps and not really being able to do anything except tunnel the boss at 1 1/2 fps wasn't super fun. Megaera was probably the hardest as far as numbers went, getting that one down really pushed our numbers/skill pretty hard, but after that we got pretty stoked and ended up killing 1 to 2 new heroic bosses a week after that.

Council was pretty easy, but keep in mind that by that time we had some pretty insane gear compared to folks that stepped into heroics after one clear of the normal instance. Council seems like it would be much harder without good gear, having sick dps basically allows you to ignore Sand/Frost guys, the only big part about that fight is making sure you can heal through Shoulderpad's empowered AoE damage, and making sure that your DPS are absolutely on point with Twisted Fate/Loa adds. As far as Iron Qon went, the fight was really easy given that we had enough melee that could drop stacks on Ro'Shak to not need to run out except for myself and one other person. The DPS check is pretty light aside from the first 10-20 seconds of Dam'ren/Ro'Shak being up, after those go down Quetza'tl isn't very scary. Twins was pretty simple too, we didn't know about the Xuen trick to make all of Su'en's casts slow (still not sure if this is a bug or not,) but we have some pretty stellar DPS and ended up just beating the shit out of this encounter. Make sure all your dot classes hammer Su'en in p1, ignore the dumb little adds and just have a DK Gorefiend's all of them when p2 starts and blow them up. Learn how Ice Comets work, especially when you should melt the first one or not and the fight isn't very difficult.

I can't speak for Durmumu as I had the plague when my guild killed it, but it looks to be pretty challenging even though they got it down in a decent amount of attempts. Primordius is just a gigantic joke. I don't think any of us were ready for how laughably easy that fight would be, which is nice given that Animus is going to be rather difficult.
    Last edited by Tatsh; 2013-06-26 at 11:25 PM.

As a DPS : Ji kun > Jinkroth > Iron qon > Horridon > Tortos > Council > Twins > Prim > Magera > Durumu > Dark Animus > Lei Shen (byfar the hardest)

From my personal experience based solely on mechanics, DPS and healing requirements, etc:

Ra-den (Yes he truly is easier than Jin'rokh, imo)
    Jin'rokh
    Ji-kun
    Iron Qon
    Horridon
    Twin Consorts
    Tortos
    Council
    Durumu
    Megeara
    Primordius
    Dark Animus
    Lei-Shen
    Last edited by Ohsorry; 2013-06-26 at 11:45 PM.

From a Healers Perspective

1. Jin'rokh
    2. Ji-kun
    3. Tortos
    4. Horridon
    5. Iron Qon
    6. Council of Elders
    7. Durumu
    8. Primordius
    9. Twins
    10. Megaera
    11. Dark Animus
    12. Lei Shen

We are 9/13 heroic and TBH out of all the fights that we have killed Megaera is probably the hardest so far. Such a huge pain. Didn't kill Twins yet, will get them Friday, but yea they are easier than Megaera.

Credit goes to Pangcakes for the amazing signature!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orgio/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crete View Post
    I'd love to know how that is done as well. Does anyone know and feel like sharing the secret?

Quote Originally Posted by Hagen09 View Post
    I'd love to know how that is done as well. Does anyone know and feel like sharing the secret?
    Isn't it done with a glyphed grounding totem?
    Last edited by Gohzerlock; 2013-06-27 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crete View Post
    The empower goes through all the targets once and then it only chooses the one with the most health. Keep DPS on him at all times so he is never the highest health. It makes the fight a complete joke since his empower is really the only semi hard part.

Here is our first kill. Your DPS should only be on 1 of 3 targets: Sul to make sure he is dead before his empower, Kaz needs dots on him to help keep him lower then others, and whoever is empowered. If Frostking is empowered then dont touch priest. if priest is empowered then dont touch frost king. Easy easy fight. We went from having to heal through 4-5 kaz empowers to 1-2.

Last edited by Gliff; 2013-06-27 at 11:48 AM.

Deleted
    Well that still makes kaz empower. Why do heroic raiders exaggerate everything? i bet they all have 10inch dicks.

Our guild spent time on Lei Shen, Dark Animus and Council. raden is a real joke with the gear and the strategy. Lei Shen is really boring when your don't have 4 Warlocks. Council was the first block because of the heal requirement on Kazrajin

Jinrokh and Tortos are fairly easy (especially since you can kite all the bats if you don't have the dps on tortos)

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally find Frost king empower harder to deal with than Kaz empower. Chain raid cds for Kaz and it's pretty much a joke.

Personal experience based on mechanics and dps/heal requirements at the time of progression. (10man)

Raden (a joke fight, but requires all the other kills before you can do it)
    Jinrokh
    Jikun
    Iron Qon
    Twin Consorts (by the time you get here, you should have the gear and fight is very easy if statues are done correctly)
    Horridon (he used to be very hard if undergeared and doing him as the 2nd heroic kill, becomes insanely easy with gear)
    Council
    Tortos (non kiting strat, I believe kiting strat should put him easier around difficulty of iron qon)
    Primordius (easy once you have some gear and can kill adds quick, one of the more difficult fight to heal during progression)
    Durumu
    Megaera (lots of mechanics, easy to wipe and rather harsh healing requirements)
    Dark Animus (get used to the sub 2 min wipes during progression and waiting for cds to be back up, but fight is still much easier than lei shen mechanics wise)
    Lei Shen

10+ Year Old Account
    We've gone Jin'Rokh then Ji'Kun and we're currently working on Horridon. We can get to Jalak coming down, but then the damage just punches our Tanks in the face, so we might try Tortos next instead.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    We thought to go Iron Qon as our 3 HC boss, but I really, really hate the effing RNG component in this fight. I wouldn't recommend Iron Qon as one of the first bosses (if you don't have decently geared people), as you do need some gear (HP mainly) to survive all the shit and allow you the room to make "small" mistakes. I would say it is more about healing - 1st phase and last phase, and little less DPS race.

We've only tried Horridon few goes, but got to 4th door on couple of pulls we've made, so I would say, once you've done Jin'rokkh -> Ji-kun, give Iron Qon a try. If for whatever reason it seems hard for you or your composition, go Horridon or Tortos (have not tried him yet).

But make sure, if your people need gear, you have the time to clear the place in one reset.