10+ Year Old Account

5.4 Protector's Gear Sets

Anyone know the values of our 2/4 set in 5.4 vs the classes that share our tier? I know its early on, but curious what the trends will more than likely be for who gets tier first.

Deleted
    If it goes live as it (highly doubtful) currently protector tokens will go to Mistweavers > Hunters > Ele Shammies => Prot Warriors
    Having said that, the 2 set is extremely good and scales very well with crit and mastery as the heal can indeed crit
    The 4 set I personally find rather lackluster so will most likely end up going 2 set and the rest offpieces

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter 2/4 piece > DPS warr 2/4?

Deleted
    2-set bonus seems even a bit on the OP side... this is totally however balanced by 4-set being terribly meh

Deleted
    t15 hunter boni added 15k dps (combined), leading up to 200k dps. That's not something to talk down (10ish more damage) and their new 2 piece looks very promising (i will rock the markmanship world with that beauty!) but my guess is that we get our two piece before anyone else and sit on two normal mode (or lfr/flex) pieces for the rest of the tier

Brewmaster Monk is underwhelming (compared to this tier) and resto shaman is meh, elemental isn't gamebreaking and enhancer 4 piece might be mandatory on quick aoe fights - can't comment on the rest.
    Last edited by mmoc9d5efa7d44; 2013-06-28 at 02:55 PM.