Thread: Zimmerman Trial

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    How many thugs ride horses at their mom's birthday?

Thugs cant love their moms?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Thugs can't ride horses?

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    tell me how many blacks committing homicide go home the same night after being released by police. maybe, just maybe, the outcry wasnt over one guy of one race killing a man of another race, but instead was about cops saying "sounds legit" and sending him on his way
    You mean because it was? You might have a point if the jury found him guilty.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Even Tupac loved his mom, doesn't mean he was a saint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this a denial of the evidence, or are you just looking for statistics? Because I don't think thug surveys are terribly reliable.
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

Quote Originally Posted by goldwarmachine View Post
    Thugs can't ride horses?
    I'm just curious what the percentage of horse riding thugs out there is. I mean we're inferring things from pictures right? I have to be honest, the last thing someone wearing a salmon colored Reese's Pieces t-shirt while riding a horse strikes me as, is a thug.

I'm just curious what the percentage of horse riding thugs out there is. I mean we're inferring things from pictures right? I have to be honest, the last thing someone wearing a salmon colored Reese's Pieces t-shirt while riding a horse strikes me as, is a thug.
    I'm not inferring anything from pictures, but actual, factual information. He was a wanna-be thug.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I'm not inferring anything from pictures, but actual, factual information. He was a wanna-be thug.
    You'll excuse me if I take your opinion with a huge grain of salt, I'm talking a fucking massive grain...considering your love affair with the man you called a hero, George Zimmerman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zimmerman is fucked anyway. In the long run, he would have been better off if he would have done a few years like he should have. Look at Casey anthony. Look at OJ simpson. You may be able to skate away on lack of evidence. But you have to pay the piper at some point.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Zimmerman is fucked anyway. In the long run, he would have been better off if he would have done a few years like he should have. Look at Casey anthony. Look at OJ simpson. You may be able to skate away on lack of evidence. But you have to pay the piper at some point.
    Except he's the one who is about to get " fucking paid. " I'd say in the millions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Except he's the one who is about to get " fucking paid. " I'd say in the millions.
    Except he'll lose it in a civil suit. If he even gets millions at all. You can't escape fate.

You'll excuse me if I take your opinion with a huge grain of salt, I'm talking a fucking massive grain...considering your love affair with the man you called a hero, George Zimmerman.
    Hes a great man. He showed the thugs and gangbangers of the world that they better be careful on who they jump or rob.....they might just catch some lead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hyperbolic much.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Except he'll lose it in a civil suit. If he even gets millions at all. You can't escape fate.

You mean the civil suit that can't be filed because he was found not guilty on grounds of self defense?

I believe that stand your ground states have stipulations that limit civil suits if a death is a result from self defense.

And the fact that the Martinfamily already settled with the HOA

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Hyperbolic much.
    Not really, if you've read his posts.

Here are just a few of his gems...

by supertony51 Replies5,385 Views186,916
    I think its a stretch to call GZ a hothead, he was a man tired of seeing crime in his neighborhood increase. He's a hero that the press is trying to crucify.

by supertony51 Replies5,385 Views186,916
    All I know is that GZ is my personal hero.

He didn't take any shit from some young punk who thought it would be okay to beat someone to death because they had the audacity to question what he was doing.

by supertony51 Replies5,386 Views186,916
    Hes a great man. He showed the thugs and gangbangers of the world that they better be careful on who they jump or rob.....they might just catch some lead.
    Last edited by NYC17; 2013-07-15 at 01:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean the civil suit that can't be filed because he was found not guilty on grounds of self defense?
    Remember how OJ lost alot of his assets in a civil suit? Wrongful Death. Civil/Criminal

From what I've read, in Florida there has to be a Stand Your Ground hearing.

Remember how OJ lost alot of his assets in a civil suit? Civil/Criminal
    Please tell me where OJ's defense was self defense. Also this was in FL, not CA.

Remember how OJ lost alot of his assets in a civil suit? Wrongful Death. Civil/Criminal
    As already clarified, different state with different laws, and OJ was found Not Guilty without justification or reasoning. Not the same thing at all.

And if you're so eager to have people punished of what you believe they have done regardless of what the courts say, why bother even having courts?