10+ Year Old Account

Best Paintball Video Game?

So seeing BlOps 2 Vengeance DLC made me think. I remember playing a paintball game ages ago on the Xbox and it was fun.

Question being now, what are some good/the best paintball games these days?
    They seem to have died down. I wish there was one that a lot of people played with good multiplayer and gameplay but I can't seem to find one.

I think a AAA company should make one. Paintball is much more fun that killing imo.
    Last edited by Brannax; 2013-07-03 at 10:23 AM.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheafie View Post
    So seeing BlOps 2 Vengeance DLC made me think. I remember playing a paintball game ages ago on the Xbox and it was fun.

They seem to have died down. I wish there was one that a lot of people played with good multiplayer and gameplay but I can't seem to find one.

I think a AAA company should make one. Paintball is much more fun that killing imo.
    Why don't you just go play in real life...

I heard you like pretend shooting people dog, so we made a game about pretend shooting so you can pretend shoot whilst you pretend shooting!

Or something to that extent. Why make a game about fake killing people and then make it into something which is essentially the same. Play any FPS DM game and what ou essentially have is a virtual paintball game.

Quote Originally Posted by vrsick View Post
    Why don't you just go play in real life...
    Well at least the AI won't cheat in the video game version =P

.....or maybe they should make them cheat, as it would make it more realistic.(and yeah I had some bad experiences in my tournament days of playing paintball)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheafie View Post

COD is paintball...see all that red on the wall behind that guy?

10+ Year Old Account
    on CoD4 for pc there was a really funny paintball mod, other than that i don't know.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Extreme Paintbrawl (1998)