Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Theramore was definitely the worst

I like blood in the snow because dwarves.

Best - lore wise I like Dark Heart of Pandaria, where you see the rp after finishing the scenario, I thought the goblin was funny
    Best - vp grind, quick and easy, of course arena of annihilation
    Worst - Assault on Zan'vess, not sure if it had to do with the slow airplane phase 1 or getting chained queue into this same scenario 3-5x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    there are, they are heroic scenarios.
    Nothing heroic about them at all.

They are all pretty shit.

Best: Dagger In The Dark, Secrets Of Ragefire and Dark Hearth Of Pandaria. In short, I simply love all the Kor'kron badassness.

Worst: A Little Patience, especially when you get a group who have no clue what to do. Seriously, it would've beene asier for us to just charge in. Either me or Varian tanks everyone, and Tyrande uses her Starfall to kill them all. Need a good healer to keep us up trough.

Also hate most pandaren scenario's, with brewmoon Festival being the worst.

Worst: any that require large amounts of travel, or lots of objectives. (no one I am grouped with seems to know what to do, even after I explain it)
    Best: Arena of Annihilation. Get in kill mobs get out. That's what the group quests were. Group up to kill an elite, or lots of elites.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst: Binan Village. The perfect storm of individual accountability, being too long in general, and changing random mechanics that makes randoming into it the approximate equivalent of gouging your eyes out with spoons.

Best: Battle on the High Seas. Very straightforward mechanically. Rather fun, and tuned very well on Heroic. The last boss is a fun test for a twitchy fingered tank.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Best: Unga Ingoo. Pirate Hozen are fun, the openness of collecting brew on the ground or from the bosses is always fun.

Worst: Secrets of Ragefire Chasm just blows ass to do, so much annoying shit on the ground to deal with, it's a giant PITA for melees and any class lacking on-demand self-heals.

Others vary based on comp and if the people you're with have a clue or not. Theramore and Zanvess suck if people insist on bulling through all the mobs instead of running around them(especially now that you don't get loot), Dark Heart of Pandaria sucks if people don't con to the mechanic of the bloods dealing their HP in damage to others around them and tunnel on the last boss(if they have poor DPS), Brewmoon sucks if people don't know how to set up and use the defenses properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favourite to play is Dagger in the Dark.. I just love the story it has and how it connects to the current patch with Vol'Jin.

My favourite to see pop up is the arena scenario, basic and quick. Kill boss, rinse repeat

Worst for me is a little patience, a lot of the time is spent explaining what you need to do, takes to long etc..

I like the 5.1 scenarios. I actually like most of the scenarios.

I haven't done them all, but I like that pirate ship one. It's fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best = All
    Worst = All

- It all depends on the people in my group
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Best would be Battle of the High Seas. I like because its fast paced and fun.

Worst it will be A Little Patience. It takes forever to complete and its boring.

Best is Dark Heart of Pandaria, lore beats the other ones by miles.

Worst is Brewmoon festival. So long, boring and tedious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Favorite: High Seas, Unga Ingoo, and Lion's Landing
    Least Favorite: Theramore Alliance

Deleted
    Worst: Little Patience, when it was released in 5.1 i didnt know its pain since it was Alliance only. then 5.2 came and i learned about it and felt bad for the allies who got that one the whole time.

Best: Ragefire Chasm, i like being a member of the Gob Squad

10+ Year Old Account
    Best: Battle on the high seas. Just fun all round. Also the Isle of Thunder treasure weekly is awesome if that counts.

Worst: Theramore Alliance side. Haven't tried the Horde one but the Alliance one is just one giant wall of trash mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've barely done any of the non heroic ones, but out of the heroics I would say

Best: Forgotten Crypt ( I've been able to solo that one, haven't tried the others )

Worst: Blood in the Snow, takes too long, people always run into stupid trash, never make the timer, etc...