Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    So far, no. Living Steel is about 1-2K and you need 30. For those 30 items of the other mat that is introduced in 5.4, you need 300 Ghost Iron Bars. They cost about 100-200 gold. Do the math.

The mats can still change, but I hope not. Already bought mine before the prices explode.
    you pay 1-2k gold for a living steel bar? and ur ghost iron bars are 100-200g each or per stack or what?

jeez what server are u on?

A goblin shredder that flies? Hell yes!

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    you pay 1-2k gold for a living steel bar? and ur ghost iron bars are 100-200g each or per stack or what?

jeez what server are u on?
    An excessively expensive one evidently. Prices top out about 500-600g on my server for the most part. Talk about inflation...

Damn, it feels good to be an engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by Akial View Post
    The question now is if this mount can still be used from other characters after we learned it on the Engineering character.
    since you can use the carpets and the JC ones. I would say yes

In the words of the mighty Kamina,"I'm gonna pilot that thing."

sad that a cool mount like this is so easy and cheap to optain ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Account Wide

and

Requires Expert Riding

Those 2 things make it even more valuable.

Aren't the mounts that require the skills (like the carpets for tailors) account bound too? I don't think it's a proper indication, really. I do hope you are right, don't get me wrong. Just don't want to get my hopes up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hammypants View Post
    There is: Mione.
    Oh damn, I forgot about him... But he sorta proves my point too as he soloes on his hunter as well... It's not the class, it's the players...

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Jeez looks like someone has envy hahaha!
    Did you actually read what I post before responding? I meant that he (or they actually) is cool, that it's not just the class... I wasn't bashing him in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Luneward View Post
    An excessively expensive one evidently. Prices top out about 500-600g on my server for the most part. Talk about inflation...

Very true. A high-pop RP server. People do abuse that, more than often.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    sad that a cool mount like this is so easy and cheap to optain ^^
    According to quite a few people on these forums it's not cheap enough. 12k in living steel and 3k in ghost iron with a 30 day crafting time? holy balls at that effort and expense when they fail to see just how little 30secs a day(when they are playing the game anyway) is. Reason why I keep saying they will change the mats for this thing, a laughable 15k with some "real effort" 30secs a day is just handing this thing out like candy when it's one of the better/best looking mounts they've had available without money.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm soo dizzy from solo vid

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I knew there was a reason i kept engineering
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

no one has said this yet?

Autobots transform and ROLL OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by gorocz View Post
    Oh damn, I forgot about him... But he sorta proves my point too as he soloes on his hunter as well... It's not the class, it's the players...

Did you actually read what I post before responding? I meant that he (or they actually) is cool, that it's not just the class... I wasn't bashing him in any way.
    Apart of it is the class, this is why you don't see Mages, Locks, Rogues with World solo firsts...usually. Hunters for a long time were arguably the best solo class, then DKs took over. Hunters are still really good obviously. Last Hunter world first I can remember was Algalon.

i think i am gonna make some cash.. i got 4 toons with engineering

I laugh at people who think 15k is too expensive for a high level mount. I kinda dislike the herb thing, from what I hear (I have been away from wow for 5ish months now) nodes are a mess now with cross server zones. I think they should just remove the ability from druids or allow all mounts to do it.

You would think in this day and age you have killed gods, legends, all powerful beings, and have masterfully crafted armors, why are your machines still the ugliest, rickety looking things on earth?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    i think i am gonna make some cash.. i got 4 toons with engineering
    Well, i have only one engineer, but several alchemists for dem living steelz

...Dat mount