10+ Year Old Account

Throne of Thunder Mage Guide?

Hey fellows Mages!

As a veteran playing mage for the first time in 7 years and a recent re-roll from the rogue class. I've been wondering if there is such a list like THIS for the mage class in Throne of Thunder

This list was basically brought together by a person on the EJ forums that shows the Do's and Don'ts of rogues in Throne of Thunder. Since I'm starting to get into Throne, I'm in need of something like this for Mages!

If anyone has any info on where I can find info similar to what I've linked for each boss for Mages I would be forever grateful.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    As Fyz linked, Icy Veins have a per boss guide for every class and spec and if you happen to play Arcane, I have tips and tricks for every boss in my guide here on mmo.
    My magic will tear you apart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you both! I never realized to check Icyveins! THANKS!

Deleted
    The channel VykinaMMO on YouTube (obviously method's Vykina) has some guides for the heroic mode encounters, giving little tips and tricks for bosses.

Deleted
    Having a quick flick through the Icy Veins guide, it's a little painful... "Fire Mages should try and get Combustion up on Tortos with a good ignite as the bats spawn. They should be tanked near Tortos, so it will be possible to spread Combustion and Ignite to a few of them. Then simply AoE them." Also no mention of being able to iceblock before Frostbite hits, which is probably one of the more important things to mention about Council HC.

We should have a comprehensive tips and tricks list here.

Quote Originally Posted by katmage View Post
    Having a quick flick through the Icy Veins guide, it's a little painful... "Fire Mages should try and get Combustion up on Tortos with a good ignite as the bats spawn. They should be tanked near Tortos, so it will be possible to spread Combustion and Ignite to a few of them. Then simply AoE them." Also no mention of being able to iceblock before Frostbite hits, which is probably one of the more important things to mention about Council HC.

We should have a comprehensive tips and tricks list here.
    All of this has been discussed is various other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by katmage View Post
    Also no mention of being able to iceblock before Frostbite hits, which is probably one of the more important things to mention about Council HC.
    Weren't on 25 man.

at higher Ilvls remeber to use mage armor before you alter time combustion to give you a higher ignite (included trinket procs to compensate the molten armor crit buff )

Council of elders try if possible depends on who gets charged and where they stand but to spread the great combustion to kazz/sul/mal (you will shit bricks when you see the numbers)
    as well as other have mentioned iceblock the frostbite is one of best support you do for your healers

Durumu try build up ur combustion as late as possible to get it on the ice walls with almost full uptime after one wall is dead i do like to spread from the closet wall to 2-3 more on the same line of the wall i spreaded from.
    i use greater invis for soaking drain life to reduce the amount of life steal durumu gains.

Iron qon blazing speed is just good to get around to free people if they stand a dump spots or to run out of the lightning storm fast. good combustion on dog to spread to the rest when they spawn at last phase(HC). i prefer temporal shield for self healin if im soakin fire dog or later on for fist smashes.

Twins consort if you can delay if abit unlucky with trinkets spread it when su'en spawns durin her tears of the sun ability. if you're doing heroic blazin speed and blink do amazing for gettin ghost adds out fast in the first phase or if you should be drawing inside. Blinkin out just before nuclear inferno can might get you focused by charge so the chance of many gettin hitted by charge is minimal (nothing guaranteed) but could ease up!

just what i can add to people can adjust to what they find useful some may be normal logic but what i had in mind