Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Then leave....believe it or not it is that simple.

If so much has you pissed about wow then there is the door.
    If you can't see the content then leave, it's that simple.

If not seeing end game is so irritating then there is the door.

See how it works. You changed the game to this, not the other way around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryva View Post
    I assume you think they should go with casual elitists. But what they really should do is putting out more content, more raids. Not just one raid and 4 difficulty levels. They have done it in the past with less money. Different raids for different raid sizes and hardmodes to activate. The only reason they won't do this anymore is because wow is now their cash cow, which means don't put a lot of money in and squeeze out every penny you can still get.
    They don't do it because Blizzard has become quite good at tuning one raid for different types of players (ie. difficulties) and because it is pretty silly to spend a lot of man hours on content which only 0,05% of the playerbase will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    They started dropping right after LFG came out.
    Wrong they started dropping at the end of wrath/start of cata that was when the first hit of subs happen that showed there was a drop.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/05/09/wo...n-subscribers/
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniperpally View Post
    LFR types are the ones that care the most what other people think, which is exactly why you see it projected so much onto everyone else. Its the whole reason they run LFR at all, because of its ability to confer prestige beyond its station. They will flat out say they like LFR because they want raids and they're entitled to them because they pay 15 bux. If they literally did not care what other people thought they would just as easily run LFR every week for greens or do scenarios if that's where blizzard decided to shift all their lore expositions. But as long as there is any sort of prestige to raiding people will demand their piece of the pie, which is why eventually the problem solves itself: there will be no more prestige to raiding and no one will do it.
    Did PVP lose its prestige when arenas and rated BGs came out, funneling all the bad/gearing up players into normal BGs where any old joe can get a full suit of purples?

Deleted

True, the game got changed to the way it is now: every gets to see the content. And it is a proven concept which works. It works in tennis, football, Wolfenstein 3D, and Tetris.

Once more why should only 5% of the player base see the content when the other 95% is paying for it.

if it was not for the fact the 95% is paying to play wow as well do you really think you would get content like ToT...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If so much has you pissed about wow then there is the door.
    Just because I post here dsnt mean LFR angers me or pisses me off.
    Blizzard has done well to give literally zero incentive to run LFR - even for a purely normal mode raider
    Tho flex mode on the other hand.......

Just because there is some aspect im worried bout dsnt mean I should quit, I can very well also make my opinion known and hope Blizzard does something to accomidate that
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post

Good for you; so you're admitting that the challenge the content provides is irrelevant and don't particularly like having to invest more time and effort into seeing it?
    It's mostly irrelevant as long as it doesn't reach unrealistic levels, as it has in LFR. I don't necessarily want to do heroic raiding content, though I will if my group does.
    Once more why should only 5% of the player base see the content when the other 95% is paying for it.

if it was not for the fact the 95% is paying to play wow as well do you really think you would get content like ToT...
    Why do the 95% insist they are unable to see the content?

And again, your numbers are screwy. There were raid pugs every hour of every day during Wrath/BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is exactly why normal raiders still retain higher item levels if they raid consistently than people that don't, right?
    Some people on my server have a higher item level than a few of my fellow raiders (2/12 h atm) and they are only 1/12 in normal.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    Did PVP lose its prestige when arenas and rated BGs came out, funneling all the bad/gearing up players into normal BGs where any old joe can get a full suit of purples?
    if you have a point can you just state it?

10+ Year Old Account
    They started dropping right after LFG came out.
    Again, false. The subs were beginning to decline even before LFG was introduced, then picked up again afterwards, then dropped. There is little correlation between LFG and the sub count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Just because I post here dsnt mean LFR angers me or pisses me off.
    Blizzard has done well to give literally zero incentive to run LFR - even for a purely normal mode raider
    Tho flex mode on the other hand.......

Just because there is some aspect im worried bout dsnt mean I should quit, I can very well also make my opinion known and hope Blizzard does something to accomidate that
    And maybe they will but why punish those who do LFR and like LFR because of some bad choice's blizzard made. I do agree Flex Raiding should not reward the same achievements as normal mode unless its just as hard.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Which is a) shallow and b) stupid.
    showing off your success makes you shallow and stupid?
    No, that just makes you human.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    No, the chart is pretty clear. The subs were increasing substantially at an enormous rate til WotLK, then stopped on its tracks right after its release. It came back up a little when ICC was released (November 2009) but at a super slow rate and never exceeded the WotLK release numbers again. If anything, considering it was the motherfucking Lich King and Icecrown Citadel, one could argue it was a complete disaster and at the very least a major disappointment.
    it blows my mind that people can in good faith interpret it as anything but this

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Why do they?

If you are a terrible player who has no chance to ever get into a raiding guild or pug normal modes, why do you expect to see raid content? Thats the reason LFR was implemented but WHY do terribads demand content just for them? LFR was made to see content, but why did Blizzard do so?

I just don't understand how hard can it be to read up on your class for 1 hour, ask a better player for tips and then improve yourself to get into raiding...

I think WoW is going down the toilet if something isn't done soon to stop catering to the majority. Dont get me wrong, im fine with catering to casuals, but not like this. Not this way with giving welfare "special" content just for them rather than incentive to improve your gaming skills.

I've been there, clueless. I learned, asked better players. I've been high rated in PvP and raided top PvE content but we ALL started on the bottom some time. Why cant those who run LFR do the same?

Its not necessarily lesser skilled players though. WoW isn't something that takes an incredible amount of skill to clear on normal (heroic might be different but no one claims casuals should be able to clear heroic content).

Sometimes people just don't have the time required to get into a decent guild and raid. Its not unreasonable for these people to ask for a way to experience the game they're paying for.

Besides, if you have the end game content accessible to only 1-5% of the player base this end game content will decline in quality. Why would they put all this money into raids no one is really getting to see? The way they currently do it allows them to invest more of their time on the raids they produce and less time on "casual" systems.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

LFR = No realm community

No realm community = terrible mmo

Why can't you just accept a LFR with normal mode difficulty?
    Because you pretty much need voicecom, a certain hierarchical structure and good attuned team to kill normal mode bosses. You can't expect any of that of 25 stangers from 20 different realms.
    It's the same in PvP, a pug will almost never beat a premade even if their individual skill is equal.
    It simply does not work.

Deleted
    Which is exactly why normal raiders still retain higher item levels if they raid consistently than people that don't, right?
    Not only that. Thanks to thunderforge a 25m raiding guild will achieve easier gear and ilvl than 10m raiding guild.

And again, your numbers are screwy. There were raid pugs every hour of every day during Wrath/BC.
    My numbers come from what blizzard has stated and did state when LFR came out.

95% couldn't see the content due to many reasons Dead Server/Shit community to pug with/Time investment ect....Therefor blizzard seen these problems and made LFR now people like you want to take there ball and go home because the game isn't getting play'ed the way you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by hawtlol View Post
    LFR = No realm community

No realm community = terrible mmo
    Well that started with LFG and CRZ and junk.

Honestly this is the root of it all though. Instantly zoning in with a premade group is just tooo convenient for an MMO.