Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkblade95 View Post
    What does he mean we don't need ANOTHER mount what mount would that be? The 40% speed Stag form? The Flight form that's not even a mount? We never got a class mount.
    Technically the flight form works as a flying mount so that could be considered a "class mount".

Either way, I hope this works out something similar to the Raven Lord but isn't class exclusive like it was when it was first made available (the quest only available to druids). As much as I'd love it for my druid, I want it on my other characters too.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Saurfang Quest?
    New Ebon Blade Camp?
    Stormcrow Model?

Personally, I think it sounds like Class quests.
    WAIT, WHAT? Saurfang? Ebon Blade? WHERE ARE THESE! TELL ME NOW!

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Technically the flight form works as a flying mount so that could be considered a "class mount".

Either way, I hope this works out something similar to the Raven Lord but isn't class exclusive like it was when it was first made available (the quest only available to druids). As much as I'd love it for my druid, I want it on my other characters too.
    Could be, but isn't..

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Ebon Blade?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...on-the-5-4-PTR

A camp popped up in Zul'Drak.

I really should have a look around the rest of Northred to see if there are any more.. hmm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    WAIT, WHAT? Saurfang? Ebon Blade? WHERE ARE THESE! TELL ME NOW!
    I think i read a while back someone mentioned seeing Suarfang mentioned in a quest in razor hill, Not heard anything about the Ebon Blade though

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Could be, but isn't..
    Well, it's only available to your specific class and it does work as a flying mount so I'm pretty sure it is.

the person who learns this new mount will be able to shape shift into it rather than cast.
    i am betting that this will be their new thing for the garrosh mount.

This model is based on druid epic flight form (lol at ppl saying its FL bird just because its bird, even tho it clearly looks like druid form in different skin).
    I don't know what is purpose of it but we will soon find out. Cant see a connection to SoO nor druids as a whole... well just a bit (druids shift just into "normal" animals, not some kind of magical or "unnatural" unless they are somehow malformed like druids of flame).

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's only available to your specific class and it does work as a flying mount so I'm pretty sure it is.
    It's not a mount, it's a shapeshift, they different things, Paly and lock mounts add to your mount total, Flight Form doesn't, Neither does travel form, Sure, it may act like a mount, but technically it isn't one:P

15+ Year Old Account
    I fear it will be Blizz Store as any other cool mounts
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

It's not a mount, it's a shapeshift, they different things, Paly and lock mounts add to your mount total, Flight Form doesn't, Neither does travel form, Sure, it may act like a mount, but technically it isn't one:P
    Semantics!

10+ Year Old Account
    Semantics!
    I'm sorry but i can't help but feel a slight amount of rage towards you because of that avatar:P

This just goes to show, people see something and have un-realistic imaginations.
    Ghost Crawler even stated this. When everyone was so hyped about the big 5.4 feature. It's obviously a mount.
    It won't be exclusive for druids. Druids already have 4 different flight forms, each with a different race.
    They just got stag remodels that allow you to carry someone.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Isn't this what you people like to brag about? That you don't care what others think of you? I suppose you just sit there and only think of you and how much you like your new mount?
    Did you come into this thread to start crap, and be rude to everyone? You don't care about mounts fine, you don't criticize others because they do. Why are you even in a mount thread?

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarM View Post
    Its a crow that looks like Anzu, a druid mount that every class in the game now have. It has the same model of Fly form, it has a saddle so people can mount the druid. Druids deserve it. Anzu is druid related, Storm crows are the fly form of druids of the talon. It's obvious druid related.
    what the hell is up with all these super entitled druids in this thread thinking they deserve something. druids have tons of cool shit

Rogues need a class mount! one that's actually stealthy.

Its hard to creep up on people when you have to land nearby on a massive dragon or giant flaming hawk :/

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    what the hell is up with all these super entitled druids in this thread thinking they deserve something. druids have tons of cool shit
    IKR, its not like they don't have travel form and flight form etc as well as all of the mounts everyone else has.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I'm sorry but i can't help but feel a slight amount of rage towards you because of that avatar:P
    You're definitely not the first one to comment or have that reaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post
    This just goes to show, people see something and have un-realistic imaginations.
    Ghost Crawler even stated this. When everyone was so hyped about the big 5.4 feature. It's obviously a mount.
    It won't be exclusive for druids. Druids already have 4 different flight forms, each with a different race.
    They just got stag remodels that allow you to carry someone.
    People speculating whether this is a Shapeshift for druids is in no way at all anything similar to the 5.4 feature business that went down, don't over exaggerate so much, Plus it's obvious why people thought that, considering the is a "stormcrow" shapeshift spell in the game files, and it shares a lot with the Flight Form
    They didnt "just" get stag remodels either, that was many moons ago now, Not that it matters anyway because travel form has nothing to do with Flight Form, and also they have been updating and giving new models to the forms, so that would be in keeping with the update, SO you're "un-realistic" rubbish is pointless when you take 4seconds to look at the reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Oh please, He was stating why out of all classes, they are associated with druids, because Storm Crows ARE druids, That's not "entitled" it's a little thing called "facts"

they shouldnt be adding any class exclusive mounts in my opinion unless its a learned mount for a new class in a new expansion.

this is a completely unique mount that doesnt share anything with any current mount in the game and every druid and their mother in law is coming into this thread claiming they deserve it.

what the hell is wrong with you people

- - - Updated - - -

People speculating whether this is a Shapeshift for druids is in no way at all anything similar to the 5.4 feature business that went down, don't over exaggerate so much, Plus it's obvious why people thought that, considering the is a "stormcrow" shapeshift spell in the game files, and it shares a lot with the Flight Form
    They didnt "just" get stag remodels either, that was many moons ago now, Not that it matters anyway because travel form has nothing to do with Flight Form, and also they have been updating and giving new models to the forms, so that would be in keeping with the update, SO you're "un-realistic" rubbish is pointless when you take 4seconds to look at the reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh please, He was stating why out of all classes, they are associated with druids, because Storm Crows ARE druids, That's not "entitled" it's a little thing called "facts"
    he said "druids deserve it" implying druids deserve to have it exclusive to them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Rogues need a class mount! one that's actually stealthy.

Its hard to creep up on people when you have to land nearby on a massive dragon or giant flaming hawk :/

IKR, its not like they don't have travel form and flight form etc as well as all of the mounts everyone else has.
    Except paladin and Warlock mounts, and Druid one's are not classed as mounts
    And why does everyone keep bringing up Travel form? You get it about 5minutes before you get mounts, and it's 20% slower, so stop counting it towards mounts when it's clearly not one, Only time it's ever a mount is when someone jumps on you lol