Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    druids have gotten tons of stuff both this expansion and last expansion and in fact all throughout wow.

if they are adding anything exclusive it shouldnt be to no damn druids who get stuff all the time

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they shouldnt be adding any class exclusive mounts in my opinion unless its a learned mount for a new class in a new expansion.

this is a completely unique mount that doesnt share anything with any current mount in the game and every druid and their mother in law is coming into this thread claiming they deserve it.

what the hell is wrong with you people

- - - Updated - - -

he said "druids deserve it" implying druids deserve to have it exclusive to them
    Well according to you "every druid and their mother in law is claiming they deserve it" No they aren't, Most of the druids in this thread have merely stated it would be awesome to have, Stop sterotyping because it makes for an empty argument

- - - Updated - - -

druids have gotten tons of stuff both this expansion and last expansion and in fact all throughout wow.

if they are adding anything exclusive it shouldnt be to no damn druids who get stuff all the time
    Ok, can you name all of this stuff we have been getting all throughout WoW?

10+ Year Old Account
    how is this related whatsoever to garrosh? like, the "ahead of the curve" achievement one is a worg - which makes sense since it's an orc mount. deathwing dropped something related to alexstrasza. ragnaros dropped an elemental bird. lich king dropped invincible.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Well according to you "every druid and their mother in law is claiming they deserve it" No they aren't, Most of the druids in this thread have merely stated it would be awesome to have, Stop sterotyping because it makes for an empty argument

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, can you name all of this stuff we have been getting all throughout WoW?
    youve gotten new models, youve gotten fire cats, youve gotten more unique models, youve gotten tons of unique vanity items, you get to fly for pretty much free, you get to herb and stuff without dismounting, you get tons of cool vanity spells, you had your own special zone in vanilla, youve gotten cool stuff like tree form back.

druids have all kinds of cool shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post

But I actually agree that Crow (as animal) has nothing to do with Garrosh itself. But storm and thunder has a lot connection with Pandaria.

True.... and yet, the last raid was on Orgrimmar? So... there's that?

- - - Updated - - -

youve gotten new models, youve gotten fire cats, youve gotten more unique models, youve gotten tons of unique vanity items, you get to fly for pretty much free, you get to herb and stuff without dismounting, you get tons of cool vanity spells, you had your own special zone in vanilla, youve gotten cool stuff like tree form back.

also, everyone else can herb without dismounting now too. sky claw. and druid zone can be gotten into by everyone else, unlike say... panda start and dk start. everyone has excess vanity spells. druids still had to LEARN to fly. So, not really free.

NOT TO MENTION: whilst druids got new forms, yes... they also NEVER see their armor. Think about ALL that awesome transmog they didnt get to do while you complain about their new models. Also think about how Blizz stated theyre updating models.. and how our feral and moonkin friends will NEVER know.

You really just sound like bitter grapes.

10+ Year Old Account

Haha that was a terrible list, Please, if you're going to pull the "you get all the cool stuff" card, at least make an actual list instead of that
    You can't, because we haven't got "tons" of unique vanity items, we can't actually use most vanity items because they don't allow us to to fight in most of them, we have to learn flying, and mounts these days cost almost nothing, so that's invalid really, We don't have any vanity spells, unless you mean spells you can use out of combat that have visual effects, in that case we actually have very few

Some of the Shapeshifts have had updates, yes we can do cool stuff while in flight form, and yes we could teleport to Moonglade, hardly a "special" zone though

So most of your points are null and void, because they are simply not true

And as the poster above me just mentioned, we can't enjoy our gear or transmog if you're feral/guardian and only if you glyph for it for Boomkin, You do indeed, sound sour,

Just to clear it up though, i do think Druids are bloody amazing lol, i have 2 at level 90 and a lvl 60 twink and working on a 70 twink, i love love love them:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not both?

I know its hella doubtful but maybe it could be a mount and a shapeshift? A druid can dream, can't they.....

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Storm Crows, in the context of Warcraft 3, are the form that Druids of the Talon took. If you look at its back/wings, there's nowhere a player could really sit if it was a rideable mount.

I'll put 1k gold saying that it's a new Druid form. Maybe Green Fire type perk.
    Don't forget that during Wrath, the Alliance had access to a singular daily quest with the Frostborn that consisted of riding a giant Roc (they might've had a different name but it was a giant eagle) through the Storm Peaks. Ever since I've wanted a real "eage-style" mount, not more of these hotdog-bodied phoenixes or bird hybrids. So it has been done before, albeit with a siege-mount UI.

Now that people have suggested it I could see it as a special Druid form, too, though, but that would be kind of weird as like you said it's a strictly Night Elf (maaaaaybe Worgen since they're so integrated) look, so that wouldn't really work unless a different version was found for the Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    1) It's not a recolor, it has an entirely new model
    It seems a lot of people are throwing around "totally new" model, as in we've never seen any of it before. And I mean I know technically it is, but this isn't something we haven't seen before at all; it's the Druid Flight Form model, but with a bunch of cosmetic changes, obviously. Not saying that makes it bad, it's a great skeleton to use that we should probably be seeing more of instead of some of the other crappier bird skeletons, but it does also lend some credence to those thinking it could be a Druid-only thing, as up til now we've never seen a real mount that used that skeleton.

Of course those Rocs I mentioned also use the same skeleton as far as I can tell, so really all it goes to show is it is in no way another reskin of the A'lar model, which I'm amazed some people ever thought it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    It seems a lot of people are throwing around "totally new" model, as in we've never seen any of it before.
    It is a "totally new model," regardless of what it "looks" like. It is not a "recolor" of the standard eagle at all. If it were, its texture would be communicable with any of the other eagle textures and no graphical bugs would occur. That is very obviously not the case.

And I mean I know technically it is, but this isn't something we haven't seen before at all;
    Irrelevant to whether it's a "new" model or not.

Of course those Rocs I mentioned also use the same skeleton as far as I can tell, so really all it goes to show is it is in no way another reskin of the A'lar model, which I'm amazed some people ever thought it was.
    Al'ar was a remodeled gryphon.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

People speculating whether this is a Shapeshift for druids is in no way at all anything similar to the 5.4 feature business that went down, don't over exaggerate so much, Plus it's obvious why people thought that, considering the is a "stormcrow" shapeshift spell in the game files, and it shares a lot with the Flight Form
    They didnt "just" get stag remodels either, that was many moons ago now, Not that it matters anyway because travel form has nothing to do with Flight Form, and also they have been updating and giving new models to the forms, so that would be in keeping with the update, SO you're "un-realistic" rubbish is pointless when you take 4seconds to look at the reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh please, He was stating why out of all classes, they are associated with druids, because Storm Crows ARE druids, That's not "entitled" it's a little thing called "facts"
    What you mean they didn't just do the stag models? They released them in Mop. We're in MoP. MoP hasn't been out for a year yet. So yes, it's new.
    As I stated before, this seems to point to clues of being a gift after the cape. Like tarecgosa's rest.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

I assume because it says mount, it will indeed be a mount, but for all we know, it could be the air version of the druid stag where you can hop on its back.

10+ Year Old Account
    People speculating whether this is a Shapeshift for druids is in no way at all anything similar to the 5.4 feature business that went down, don't over exaggerate so much, Plus it's obvious why people thought that, considering the is a "stormcrow" shapeshift spell in the game files, and it shares a lot with the Flight Form
    The storm crow spell has been on wowhead for quite a while. Evidenced mainly by the fact that it exists on live servers.

They didnt "just" get stag remodels either, that was many moons ago now,
    At the start of MoP? And by the way, druid travel form was ALWAYS supposed to be a stag.

Not that it matters anyway because travel form has nothing to do with Flight Form, and also they have been updating and giving new models to the forms,
    Yeah, and that started back in patch... 3.1, back in WotLK. And Troll and Worgen druids got NEW flight forms made for them back in Cataclysm.

so that would be in keeping with the update, SO you're "un-realistic" rubbish is pointless when you take 4seconds to look at the reasons.
    No, your points are still unrealistic.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    if it is another blizz store mount, Blizzard just got my 25 bucks. Again.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

It looks like a pet to me, not a mount
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

-Bob Marley

Deleted
    If it's a druid form, I'll reroll instantly. If it's a mount... we'll see.

If Garrosh had one of these knocking about he'd throw it at us in the encounter for us to chop up.

slime

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post
    What you mean they didn't just do the stag models? They released them in Mop. We're in MoP. MoP hasn't been out for a year yet. So yes, it's new.
    As I stated before, this seems to point to clues of being a gift after the cape. Like tarecgosa's rest.
    No, in WoW things are only "just out" if it was in the most recent patch, which it isn't, by far, It's new yes, but it's not "just out" as you first put it, implying it was in a recent update.
    Last edited by GKLeatherCraft; 2013-07-04 at 08:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is the shapeshift form that allows someone to travel with you hence why the file is model. Example Alchemy, RaF.

Quote Originally Posted by anisadora View Post
    NOT TO MENTION: whilst druids got new forms, yes... they also NEVER see their armor. Think about ALL that awesome transmog they didnt get to do while you complain about their new models. Also think about how Blizz stated theyre updating models.. and how our feral and moonkin friends will NEVER know.

You really just sound like bitter grapes.
    Feral didnt get a model update? wut?

And at least moonkin can use that astral-whatever glyph so you can dps in your regular armor without being in moonkin form 24/7

I'll agree its not much but its better than nothing, at least until all the new models are released for every class/race/spec.
    Last edited by MagicBanana; 2013-07-04 at 08:48 PM. Reason: gewd spellings
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

-Bob Marley

Quote Originally Posted by Malist View Post
    It is the shapeshift form that allows someone to travel with you hence why the file is model. Example Alchemy, RaF.
    What are you taking about? All mounts have independent models..