Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Baskrik View Post
    Mankriks wife
    Poor, poor Mankrik.

My choice would have to be Rhonin, leader of the Kirin Tor. That guy was way too much of a badass to be killed off in the battle for Dalaran. All the work he did to save Azeroth in the "Well of Eternity" series... it's a shame to see all that greatness just die off in some side story that only lasts like 5 quests. Lame-o.

I've been on team Illidan since War3.

TBC was a very dark time.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Are you serious ? I never thought anyone would want him back. And i fail to see how he is "series most iconic character" given that he never had any real apperance in games.
    Because they cut his story short due to whiners. And he did have a few crucial appearances in game. Like giving us that quest to go into the Violet Hold. And his speech after beating Algalon. And that time he...

No, I'm not serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Yeah that's it! Let's go down to the fucking Underworld and let's bring back that bastard!

The Horde needs heroes, real heroes!
    Nobody would line up to kill Gul'dan faster than the Horde.

I think Taretha Foxton or Tiffin Wrynn -- two pretty influential deaths of minor-ish characters.

Real resurrection for Sylvanas would be pretty freaking amusing, though, I must say. Instant rival to Lor'themar.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Sylvanis. Making her a Night Elf again would be sweet.
    I'm sure that I'm not the only one who will say this..But she was never really a Night elf...she was a High elf. Only her avatar looked like a NE because Blood elves weren't in the game yet.

That being said: I want Kael back... I want more set backs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Because they cut his story short due to whiners. And he did have a few crucial appearances in game. Like giving us that quest to go into the Violet Hold. And his speech after beating Algalon. And that time he...

No, I'm not serious.
    Faith in humanity restored. You got me there for a second.

Illdian easily. Most retarded way of handling a character ever, with Garrosh coming in as a fairly close second.

If Illidan returns and becomes the leader of the new Demon Hunter class, I might actually buy the next expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermaplugg yer butt View Post
    There are so many good characters that have died in WoW so far. I'd definitely bring back Tichondrius, since Dreadlords are my favorite beings in all Warcraft and he is the greatest among them. Who knows, given that Dreadlords are so hard to kill, he's probably alive and well in the Twisting Nether. I don't buy that Illidan killed him.
    Arthas totally for me, so sad the menethil line was ending upp just like that.... Am I the only one who thinks Arthas and Jainas lost child , or Arthas lost sister should have been involved in wraith of the lk? SO good content and lora afterwards that x.pac to :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Old Blanchy

or Edwin Van Cleef! I love the Defias Brotherhood.
    almost wanted to say Arthas or Kael'thas cause its so extremely unlikely.

But really, old Blanchy deserves it most!

btw, to medivh it needs to be said he got resurrected by Aegwynn and was that phrophet in wc3. But evil(sargeras possessed)medivh would be more be a nice return. =)
    But thats as unlikely as Arthas or Kael'thas return. However with the power of CoT everything crazy should be possible. :P

(CoT should be used exclusively for old Blanchy, only though)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tuzantar View Post
    Gul'dan. We need some drama up in this bitch.
    his skull was fake, and he is still out there somewhere. :P

Actually he died in wc2 at the battle of the tomb of sargeras along with cho'gall(both npcs in the center there) as normal units just with different name....pretty cheap way to deal with one of the GREATEST villains ever. Prolly the greatest orc villain ever. Nerzul wasn't completely evil and resistet KJ and the BL.

Cho'gall survived the ordeal, why not gul'dan.....who can tell this skull is fake or not. no one watched his death only some demons are mentioned but they cannot tell he is dead they are gone too. :P

Illidan never died. He just lies on the floor at the top of the black temple and take a nap. afaik we did not cut off his head for some easy and cheap quest reward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Nobody would line up to kill Gul'dan faster than the Horde.
    It seems that everyone forgets that, before dying, Gul'dan realized as he had been used by the Burning Legion and so he repented of all the evil he had done to the Horde.

Undoubtedly, if Gul'dan returns to Azeroth, he would help the Horde to end with Sargeras (after all, his knowledge of the Burning Legion would be very valuable to defeat them).

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    It seems that everyone forgets that, before dying, Gul'dan realized as he had been used by the Burning Legion and so he repented of all the evil he had done to the Horde.

Undoubtedly, if Gul'dan returns to Azeroth, he would help the Horde to end with Sargeras (after all, his knowledge of the Burning Legion would be very valuable to defeat them).
    ...realizing he was used isn't the same as repenting, especially since he was trying to use sargeras to increase his own power as well. if he were to show up again chances are that he would go right back to making power plays and trying to take over.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

10+ Year Old Account
    one and only, Arthas my prince 4ever !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cairne Bloodhoof. I was always annoyed by his death. I feel he could have had some impact from a storytelling point of view. Aging tauren, wise beyond his years. Surely good council for a warchief.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Broxigar.

From game? Illidan.

Kael'thas - either redemption (would
    love that), or more powerful than before.
    Muradin (spelling) Bronzebeard
    I don't think Illidan is dead (we didn't cut his head off)
    I have no idea what's with Medivh.
    Any of them would be my choice.
    Forogot about Krasus and Rhonin.
    Last edited by JevtaSRB; 2013-07-07 at 06:26 PM.

Orgrim Doomhammer, the one true Warchief!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JevtaSRB View Post
    he's alive....we've known this since Wrath....and he is on the counsel of three hammers.

I'd say Arthas, even though he had a very cool darth vaderish story, I liked his character and you can't help but feel bad for him. He tried to help his people, and was willing to give everything to help them. Even though in the end, he let go of himself, and became a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by JevtaSRB View Post
    Kael'thas - either redemption (would
    love that), or more powerful than before.
    I don't think Illidan is dead (we didn't cut his head off)
    I have no idea what's with Medivh.
    Any of them would be my choice.
    muradin and brann bronzebeard are both alive, debatably magni is too but he's been turned into an immobile crystal that can't communicate in any way (only sign he's really alive is in the dragonsoul pre-story where it's implied his spirit may be bound to the land)
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

Old Blanchy for sure.

There have been many characters that have died, but their death had at least some meaning to the story. Old Blanchy however had been a part of WOW from the very beginning, and included in every expansion since then, but then for no reason at all, they decided to kill her. And for what? To progress a story? No. Just as shock value and a means of starting a pointless quest chain that could've easily been started by having found a dead hobo or farmer or something. There was literally no reason to kill blanchy.

I also think Bolvar got shafted in wrath, he never should've been killed.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Cain, oh wait wrong game.

Cairne then!