How do I find a CM group?

I'm a disc/shadow priest and I have been looking for a CM group for about a month now. I have signed up for all the openraid CM groups but I'm always put on reserve and never actually get an invite. My guild doesn't do CM and I've looked at my realm forums for a CM group but no one is LFM. I can only find people selling CMs. I don't want to buy CMs and I know I am fully capable of successfully healing gold CMs but I simply cannot find a group. I've watched all the marza videos (aftermath videos) and have a supply of consumables. It seems like everyone wants someone with experience but I can't get any experience since I have no experience (catch 22)... Any suggestions?

Deleted
    It's only going to get worse in the next patch, with the Feats and exclusive title for realm best times. I had to buy a "boost" on my main just to get into a half decent group, ended up getting new server bests and got some regional ranks for my class in the process

Looks like your only option is to make the pug yourself, which is pretty stressful and draining if you keep getting bad players, or buy the boost. It might not be ideal but sadly you need achievements these days to "prove" your skill :<

Have you tried using the services of the site OpenRaid?