[TV] Do you think its time to bring back disney cartoons?

ive noticed lately that theres been a severe lack in disney cartoons. theyve brought back some new mickey mouse shorts on disney and they are great, do you think its time to see more disney cartoons focusing on the main disney characters?

things like ducktales, goof troop, darkwing duck, house of mouse. quack pack, timon and pumba.

granted there may be a few shows like this, i dont tend to watch disney channel much since its mostly shitty shows about girls dancing and the jonas brothers these days but before toon disney went away i used to watch alot of these shows all the time and theyve started replaying some early in the morning on disney junior.

anyways do you think disney should go back to shows like these? i thought they were really good and the new mickey shorts shows they can still make quality cartoons if they decide to

Deleted
    Disney will go back to making these shows if it's profitable enough, at the moment "sitcoms" and "realistic T.V" is more profitable as it takes less time and craftsmanship to make. I don't like it either but hey, money makes the world go round

Deleted
    Considering the surge of adults watching children's programmes, I can't see why they shouldn't.