Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

would you date yourself

now wait,

if you´re from the opposit sex?

do you think what dustin had experienced, goes both ways?

i honestly have no clue if i would be an attractive woman, i can´t even say what an average man looks like, i know my taste in women, but i can´t get my head around what others would think looks good or sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gay. So no.

But if I was straight, hells to the yes

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea. I don't know what I'd find attractive. If you're asking if I'd date a reasonably good looking girl who is similar to me in personality, sure.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

If I wasn't already attached, I definitely would. As it is, I can't help but often think my significant other is probably almost exactly what I'd be like if I were her gender xD

I wouldn't have a chance in hell with me.

:-D
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    When a homeless person is rambling in the streets, it's better to ignore them than argue with them. On the internets it's clearly better to spend an entire week proving them wrong.

if i got to know myself ya. but i'd have to meet myself somewhere i hang out which isnt likely

Ehhh I have no idea what kind of man I'd make. Are we talking just physically? Because I know my personality flaws well enough to know I should keep away from me.
    I'm really having a hard time wrapping my head around what I'd look like as a guy. All I can picture is my face with a moustache! And I hate moustaches.

Based on that, I'm going to say no.

Shyama

Book One of The Devoted Trilogy: The Zi'veyn
    Etsy Shop: Wildlife & Gamer Jewellery

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    If I wasn't already attached, I definitely would. As it is, I can't help but often think my significant other is probably almost exactly what I'd be like if I were her gender xD
    so you were a sexy woman? i hope you watched the vid *g*
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I'm gay. So no.

But if I was straight, hells to the yes
    Wait... I don't get it. If you're gay, then it would be appropriate to date yourself considering you will be the same sex, each way.

On topic: Maybe. I don't know if im attractive, people say I am but I need to lose a bit of weight - hell, even hot chicks at work told me this. Imho, im really loyal. This might sound inappropriate, but my ex and I dated for 10 months, lived together, etc. The whole time we were together I never considered cheating, nor did I masturbate over anyone else other than her lol... wish the same could be said for her.

Anyway, yeah If I was a girl I would date me. Im pretty kind and caring, my only downfall is sometimes I fail to see signs from people - an example of this would be if my GF was ever bored, she would make it obvious, but I wouldn't notice until it was too late and she was mad.

Yes - but I would need to stop being an autistic fuck.

Deleted
    No, I would not. I like girls who are "kind of" opposite

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    so you were a sexy woman? i hope you watched the vid *g*
    I think I probably would be, yeah :P. But you can hardly just put make-up on a man and expect that to be what he'd look like if he were a woman. If I were a woman, I'd also have softer facial bone structures, less facial hair, etc, which would probably amount to a lot more than what make-up by itself can accomplish.

Besides, I wouldn't date someone based on looks alone. If their personality were sufficiently similiar to mine, that would be a huge enough plus to possibly overshadow any physical flaws.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    I think I probably would be, yeah :P. But you can hardly just put make-up on a man and expect that to be what he'd look like if he were a woman. If I were a woman, I'd also have softer facial bone structures, less facial hair, etc, which would probably amount to a lot more than what make-up by itself can accomplish.

Besides, I wouldn't date someone based on looks alone. If their personality were sufficiently similiar to mine, that would be a huge enough plus to possibly overshadow any physical flaws.
    yeah, true it´s not just more boobs less penis, i still can´t figure out what i´d look like as a woman, i can´t even imagine it nor if i would be interesting enough for me to approach myself

No, I'm too flaky and don't want commitment right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Yes, I would date me.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Yes, whether they were male or female.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I'd rather be with someone who is completely different. Being with someone just like you would be too close to being alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    yeah, true it´s not just more boobs less penis, i still can´t figure out what i´d look like as a woman, i can´t even imagine it nor if i would be interesting enough for me to approach myself
    You'd look like your mother. Which should be a deal breaker right of the bat.

Edit: I do not mean your mom is ugly. Above is not meant as a 'yo mama' joke.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    No, I'd rather be with someone who is completely different. Being with someone just like you would be too close to being alone.

- - - Updated - - -

You'd look like your mother. Which should be a deal breaker right of the bat.
    sooo, if you look like your dad, masturbation is a deal breaker? ^^ pfahahhaa get that out of your head

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    No, I'm too flaky and don't want commitment right now.
    That's kinda perfect. You'd have no expectation that it turn into anything serious.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!