Razer Naga Mouse stop lighting up nor working when plugged into Laptop USB

It just started this a few mins ago.

I been googling but havnt found anything on what to do. I went to the control panel in mouse section for update to driver, but said it was up to date.

Sometimes the mouse will light up but not move when moving the physical mouse. But the Mouse now completely wont light up at all.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Deleted
    Are you sure you have the up-do-date drivers (For Naga you should use Synapse for updates)? Have you checked other devices on that USB port? Is the computer reading the mouse as a device?

Laptop usb ports don't last long when used often. Hopefully that isn't the issue since it is a worse fix then a new mouse or software update. If you have another port try it or try the mouse on a different computer completely.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Have you tried plugging the mouse into a different port?

If the problem exists in all ports with only the mouse, odds are it's a broken cable. If it exists only on that one port, it's a bad connection on that port. If the the problem is wide spread and extends into anything plugged into that port or all ports, then there's been an over current condition and the MB has shut down the USB bus. To reset it power down the laptop and remove the battery for at least 30s.

Hope that helps.

Are you maybe using a USB-HUB?

I'm having the same problem and have been having it now for 2 computers. I have the razer naga epic and when I have it in usb mode it has connection issues like not responding or lighting up or malfunctioning during use and disconnecting from the computer all together. I find that when I use the mouse in wireless mode however it has no such issues and will work as it it were a brand new mouse. My mouse is quite old however so I assume that traditional wear and tear has worn down the port where the wire plugs into the mouse. Could maybe be a faulty wire on your mouse?