Deleted

Will we ever get the Green Dreadsteed?

Will we?
    /discuss

headless horseman mount /gg

Someone on these forums made reference to GC talking about it for 5.4.

Don't quote me though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haphe View Post
    headless horseman mount /gg
    You sir, are seriously ignorant. Please leave my threat, for you are not capable of being a decent human.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-07-10 at 05:38 PM.

My god, warlocks just go greenfire, which locks have been crying about for years and years. Here is a clue: Blizz is not going to give all the shiny new toys to one class because like all the little babies we are we will cry "waaaaaaaaaaaaah, why don't <insert> class get any cool stuff...waaaaaaaaaah".

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    not for a long time
    /end of discussion

oh and starting threads with a couple of words a /discuss is just damn rude. If you want a discussion add to it, don't try and spark one from nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    My god, warlocks just go greenfire, which locks have been crying about for years and years. Here is a clue: Blizz is not going to give all the shiny new toys to one class because like all the little babies we are we will cry "waaaaaaaaaaaaah, why don't <insert> class get any cool stuff...waaaaaaaaaah".
    Deffo plays a hunter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    not for a long time
    /end of discussion

oh and starting threads with a couple of words a /discuss is just damn rude. If you want a discussion add to it, don't try and spark one from nothing.
    Shhh shhh, heres a stick. Now be quiet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    You sir, are seriously ignorant. Please leave my threat, for you are not capable of being a decent human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    Shhh shhh, heres a stick. Now be quiet.
    There isn't much point to a thread if you're going to be rude to everyone who replies. If people are trolling or derailing the thread, report it to us so we can deal with it. Don't make the situation worse like this.