Shaman Imbuement macro

Hello, not really sure if its possible but Ive been trying to find/make a macro that could cancel a specific Weapon imbuement and then cast another one on the same weapon. This question is pointed towards enhance and for my oh weapon. The desired result would be to cancel frostbrand weapon and then switch to Flametongue and then vice versa with another macro. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I have a macro that will do that, it doesn't cancel the imbue, just overwrites the OH/MH slot desired and autoaccepts the confirm dialogue box that pops up. Just need to log in so I can copy pasta...

aaaaaand, here ya go:

#showtooltip Windfury Weapon
    /cast Windfury Weapon
    /use 16
    /click StaticPopup1Button1

#showtooltip Flametongue Weapon
    /cast Flametongue Weapon
    /use 17
    /click StaticPopup1Button1

Slot 16 is MH, slot 17 is OH. Just replace Flametongue with Frostbrand and you're set. Someone better with macros than I can probably condense that, and add the syntax that would allow you to swap between FT and FB in one macro with a shift/ctrl/alt modifier or what not, but there's the basics.
    Last edited by The DPC; 2012-02-25 at 01:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouncer View Post
    Also, what the hell is up with our last tier? It's basically pigeon holing us into elemental harmony because of the dps potential of having fire elemental + searing + magma out at once but that's also the last thing I want to have to have out at the same time because it's like babysitting a room full of retarded 5 year olds. Sure, they are cute in their little helmets but you know that you will have to run all over the place trying to keep them from making a mess and/or hurting themselves.

Deleted
    Pretty sure you used to have to specify [@none] in the /cast or it would auto-select the imbue target. Or did they change that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Pretty sure you used to have to specify [@none] in the /cast or it would auto-select the imbue target. Or did they change that?
    Nope it autocasts unless you append it as you mentioned.

Makes any kind of imbue swapping in combat a complete nightmare.

Could you also use a /cancelaura? Perhaps:

#showtooltip
    /cancelaura Frostbrand Weapon
    /cancelaura Flametongue Weapon
    /castsequence Flametongue Weapon, Frostbrand Weapon

Should be that as long as you have Windfury on the main hand, this will swap enchants on the off hand. This is off the top of my head, and I'm not in a position to test this right now, but it seems like it could work.

(Edit: I apologize, I didn't realize at first that I was contributing to a thread necro. I'll leave the post though, I'm interested to know if it works.)
    Last edited by Laringar; 2013-07-12 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Zombies