10+ Year Old Account

549 Prot Paladin LF New Home

549 Prot Paladin LF Guild. Job schedule is changing and current guild is not going to work out. I have 13/13H experience, but only downed 11/13H thus far. Looking for 3-4 Nights a week, preferably after 5pm PST, I'm in California. Please no long posts, keep it short and sweet. Prefer 25m guilds for now, may settle for a ten man if progression is going to be pushed hard in 5.4. Looking for a full time tank spot and preferably Horde.

Add me and let's chat. Just seeing what's out there. Prok777#1190

- - - Updated - - -

Bump bump bump

"I am Rei Shen, prease!!"

Greetings. <Death Jesters> is looking for one exceptional player for a core 25-man raid spot.

Current level of progression is 11/13HM ToT (Last Tier: 16/16HM - US 62nd)

Our raid times are Mon - Thu from 9:30pm - 12:30am EST.

Over eight years established, we are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region, and we have a long history that includes many realm first kills. Our raids are streamed online and viewed by thousands of people every night. Outside of main raid we do RBGs, achievement and alt runs, arenas, and more.

We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded guild of mature, exceptional players. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and are confident in your skills as an endgame raider, you will find <Death Jesters> to be a perfect fit, and we encourage you to apply.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Dreaz, Thek, Sparty (BattlenetID: Sparty#1780 or RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Our recruitment information can be found on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

We wish you the best in your guild search!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumpage, Preferably Horde

- - - Updated - - -

#prokknessmonster
    #prokkdapus

"I am Rei Shen, prease!!"

[H] <RAIDING RAINBOWS> [25Man] - [Illidan-US]

Currently US 22nd for 25man - 13/13 [H]
    RAID TIMES: (Server Times / CST)
    Monday-Thurs 7:45 - 11:00
    Sunday 6:45 - 11:00
    (We try to raid when we have 25 capable players online and extend when we can.)

Loot: Council

Hello!
    Looks like you may be looking for a new guild, we are the Raiding Rainbows and here's a little bit about us! We are a hardcore progression oriented guild, we have been on Illidan since our form during the start of Wrath of the Lich King.

About Us

We still have raiders / officers that were with the guild when we originally formed. Everytime new content comes out we push as hard as we can to finish at a top spot and have been able to achieve our goal nearly every tier. While raids are serious, during farm content we joke around and have fun like every other progression guild. If you are an exceptional player please do not hesitate, continue reading!

us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/forum/topic/8569857554?page=1

APPLY AT:
    www(dot)raidingrainbow(dot)com

If you have any questions contact:

Fiddyy#1892
    Uro#1681
    Strudelyaah#1591