Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Fel rust on those chains there, Legion Expansion Confirmed!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    It's an updated Warsong Clan (Garrosh's Clan) emblem. Looks like it's just a SoO doodad - until now the raid's used Dragonmaw Clan PH banners.
    ^ This. Blizzard wouldn't dare repeat the Hallows End mistake prior to 2009 Blizzcon (worgen and goblin masks datamined out of Hallow's End right before Blizzcon when the next xpack was to be announced) The banner is also the Hellscream banner, the "true horde" title is being claimed by Garrosh's Horde, Garrosh's goonies have been screaming that for over a year now, since Tides of War.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

Is it possible that the icon there is an icon for some sort of item. Like ore/bar from mining.

The next expansion looks amazing!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    Maybe it's the new flag of the "Iron Horde," AKA Garrosh's Horde? It very much looks like it could be.
    It's the clan insignia of the Warsong Clan. The Warsong Tabard from WSG has the same image, as does the flag that appears during WSG weekends. The Kor'kron guards are currently wearing a tabard with the same mark.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Where does Northem get all this information?

Google Images and Wowpedia disapproves of the Silver Unicorn.
    The Elf Destroyer ships in Warcraft 2 had a unicorn on their sails, apparently that's enough for Northem to write his own very silly H. Elf lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    MMO-C approved that too...
    And there's banner with green someting... (hi Burning Legion)
    IMHO it's somethin Fel/Legion related
    From the front page
    Nothing Fel about it, those are the banners hanging in Garrosh's bunker in SoO.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    <3 Burning legion !

Is it lighter than the dark iron Horde's current buildings have? Could be Blizz won't revamp Orgrimmar/other Horde buildings, but will make the hue less menacing to reflect the end of Garrosh's reign.

Couldn't be arsed to wade through 11 pages to see if someone already suggested it, so excuse me if they did.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

From his tin foil hat :P

He loves The High elves. I think they can rot away Blood elves are far far cooler. /Bench flip anyone?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Or maybe it's called 'ironhorde' because it's, I don't know, a texture for IRON for the Horde?

Deleted
    People are still debating the little iron thingie? O.o

Okay, I'll contribute with another response. Purely speculative, for fun.

The Warsong clan has a long history of fel corruption. We all remember in Warcraft 3 when Grom Hellscream made a deal with Mannoroth and brought his clan back into fel corruption in exchange for power.

The Burning Masters are behind everything. Always. Somehow.

I'm willing to bet the Sha and everything going down on Pandaria are tools of the Legion, with the intention of dividing the Horde and Alliance. This 'divide and conquer' tactic would make it easier for them to invade Azeroth. Velen's prophecy, however (if memory serves), speaks of an Army of Light fighting the Legion. The unified Horde and Alliance.

So yeah. I bet there will be a reveal at the end of SoO where it turns out Garrosh has a demon portal thingie around, taking orders from the Legion. Perhaps an eye staring back at us from the Twisting Nether. Either during SoO, or a minor filler raid (like Sanctum) in a small patch later on.

When the next expansion hits, the infernals will rain down at us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Or maybe it's called 'ironhorde' because it's, I don't know, a texture for IRON for the Horde?
    This is far too reasonable for a MMO Champion thread.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a white unicorn not silver for one. It was used on elven destroyers in WC2 (a few sunken ones can be found in game) so could be considered a symbol of the high elves. The Silver Covenant also sell a white unicorn mount at exalted. As crazy as he can be about his high elves, he's right about the unicorn even though he got the color wrong.
    Last edited by leaks; 2013-07-17 at 11:03 AM.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, based on the banner on the front page, it seems that those who said "Garrosh loyalists" were right.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Deleted
    Guys,Expansion05 could be TEXTURE Expansion 5,it might not have anything to do with the next expansion at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    It's a white unicorn not silver for one. It was used on elven destroyers in WC2 (a few sunken ones can be found in game) so could be considered a symbol of the high elves. The Silver Covenant also sell a white unicorn mount at exalted. As crazy as he can be about his high elves, he's right about the unicorn even though he got the color wrong.
    While it is true that the unicorn seen on the elven destroyers appears to be white, it makes more sense that this was of silver color, since for the authentic High Elves, the silver color would be more symbolic than just the white (in fact they called their capital Silvermoon).

It should be mentioned that, in their eagerness to reject all their previous customs, the Blood Elves changed the silvery color by the golden, the unicorn symbol by the phoenix symbol, and the aquamarine and turquoise colors by the crimson and black colors (although in the game, the objects related to the High Elves are mere placeholders and do not reflect that symbolism ... for the moment ...).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Markred View Post
    Guys,Expansion05 could be TEXTURE Expansion 5,it might not have anything to do with the next expansion at all.
    Or it might.

Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    Or it might.
    Quite pathetic that you went all the way back to this thread to correct previous poster.
    /Golfclap
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    First leak?
    Indeed. Without this we wouldn't have even heard about the Iron Horde
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.