Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmanderp View Post
    There are many tribes of trolls that warcraft hasn't covered yet we haven't even scratched the surface on the stronger ones. There are islands in the South Seas that are full of Trolls. There still is a King that we haven't met yet who is supposed to be the definition of a badass. The only reason he is King of the Trolls is because every single troll respects and fears the shit out of him.
    actually he is being mentioned in 5.2 lore.
    he is king of the zandalari the very same that we fought in 5.2
    however before the sundering happend 1 of his prophets had visions of their isles destruction, the king and other advisors didnt heed too his calls, but he gave that prophet the resources he needed too flee on a fleet with zandalari trolls that believed said prophet.

and it are these zandalari trolls who have been causing so much trouble on the rule of the dark prophet believing their isles have been destroyed and in his guidance believe they should rebuild their ancient empire.
    however we dont know what truly happend too the king and the trolls who stayed, its easy too assume the cataclysm hit them too some effect. but wiping them out? that is something i myself dont believe.
    they will however be not as strong anymore as they were since a part of their population already left and they must have suffered losses from the cataclysm when it struck. im looking forward when they will be introduced agian.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    1. Burning Legion(strongest)
    2. Old Gods and its forces
    3. The Undead Scourge
    4. The Trolls
    5. Illidan's forces
    6. The personal army of Garrosh (weakest)
    personally I'd place illidan's forces lowest since really it consisted of himself and the one loyal lieutenant he had..and you might not want to count vashj because even HER forces were just following illidan off of his story to them about his service to azshara during the sundering...really the quality I respect most about illidan is the fact that by all rights he shouldn't have had any forces but he managed to use diplomacy or a few simple tricks to get 4 different forces (a bit of fel magic and true names on the demon parts though)
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.